IAA China: Dongfeng Motor Highlights the Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: As the leading China medium and heavy-duty trucks, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company joined the show with three major truck models. The Dongfeng Kingland flagship edition, Kingland and Dongfeng Kingrun trucks cover medium and heavy trucks for medium and long distance transport trucks. And this can improve Dongfeng's reputation in the world and this is also parts of their global strategy.
And the three truck models are Kingland 6x4 tractor, Kingrun logistics transport truck and Kingland 4X2 tractor, and North Star Navigation System is used for the trucks, and the yellow Dongfeng Kingland flagship edition is rather shining on the booth and the truck is equipped with air suspension, disc brake system, electric braking system and electric stable device, engine braking, retarder and complete Internet frameworks etc advanced devices. And thermoplastic composite is made of compartment of Dongfeng Kingrun truck. And air suspension and disc braking system is used for Kingland truck.
"Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company is one of China's leading truck brand, and we have established solid foundation in Southeast Asia and other strategic markets, we are willing to popularize Dongfeng truck brand worldwide by joining IAA 2014, " said Huang Gang, GM of Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company during their press conference in IAA 2014.
This is the first time for Dongfeng to join IAA, and their exhibition booth covers 700 square meters, A27 in 17th exhibition hall and the lucid and lively color and brief booth are showing Dongfeng brands by many ways. And the Chinese Wudang martial arts attracted many visitors and press.
- Dongfeng Sold 186,039 Units Medium- and Heavy-duty Trucks in 2019 2020-01-07
- 100 Units Dongfeng KL Trucks Delivered to Tianjin for Operation 2019-12-23
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair 2019-12-20
- China Major Commercial Vehicle Players Set Ambitious Targets in 2020 2019-12-18
- Dongfeng Longqing DT1420 Powertrain Starts Mass Production 2019-12-09
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November 2019-12-06
- Dongfeng Rolls Off M9T Engine in China 2019-11-21
- Dongfeng Brings Concept Vehicles to China Commercial Vehicles Show 2019 2019-11-05
- Dongfeng KL Crowned Chinese Truck of The Year 2020 2019-11-04
- Dongfeng Attends 2019 China Commercial Vehicles Show in Wuhan 2019-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September