IAA China: Dongfeng Motor Highlights the Exhibition
www.chinatrucks.com: As the leading China medium and heavy-duty trucks, Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company joined the show with three major truck models. The Dongfeng Kingland flagship edition, Kingland and Dongfeng Kingrun trucks cover medium and heavy trucks for medium and long distance transport trucks. And this can improve Dongfeng's reputation in the world and this is also parts of their global strategy.
And the three truck models are Kingland 6x4 tractor, Kingrun logistics transport truck and Kingland 4X2 tractor, and North Star Navigation System is used for the trucks, and the yellow Dongfeng Kingland flagship edition is rather shining on the booth and the truck is equipped with air suspension, disc brake system, electric braking system and electric stable device, engine braking, retarder and complete Internet frameworks etc advanced devices. And thermoplastic composite is made of compartment of Dongfeng Kingrun truck. And air suspension and disc braking system is used for Kingland truck.
"Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company is one of China's leading truck brand, and we have established solid foundation in Southeast Asia and other strategic markets, we are willing to popularize Dongfeng truck brand worldwide by joining IAA 2014, " said Huang Gang, GM of Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Company during their press conference in IAA 2014.
This is the first time for Dongfeng to join IAA, and their exhibition booth covers 700 square meters, A27 in 17th exhibition hall and the lucid and lively color and brief booth are showing Dongfeng brands by many ways. And the Chinese Wudang martial arts attracted many visitors and press.
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November