Linglong Tire Listed 2014 Top 500 Asian Brands
www.chinatrucks.com: The 9th World Manager Summit Meeting was held in Hong Kong on Sept. 24, 2014, and top 500 Asian brands were revealed during the meeting, and Linglong Tire ranked the 353th, and this is the first time for Linglong Tire to be listed on the meeting after listed top 500 brands in China.
To improve Linglong Tire brands and reputation worldwide, the company are strengthening international marketing and brand building acclivities. To support development of sports events, Linglong Tire has sponsored China women's national volleyball team, Bulgarian mountaineering team, Australian Queensland football team, Zimbabwe cricket team, Thailand Drift Race, Uganda National basketball team etc. sports marketing to improve their reputations internationally. At the same time, Linglong Tire has joined Dubai tire show, Brazil's tire show, Germany Essen show, America SEMA SHOW etc world famous exhibitions to expand their world sales networks. And they are building normalized and high leveled brand chain stores and they are building various overseas marketing channels. After continuous innovations and operations, Linglong Tire has become a famous China brand with worldwide core competition, and their products have been sold to more than 180 countries and regions and they have been listed purchasing system by world leading auto makers.
There are brands from 19 countries and regions listing 2014 top 500 Asian brands, and the selecting of Longlong Tire is acceptance of Linglong Tire brand by customers from home and abroad.
- Linglong Signed Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with SGMW 2020-01-02
- Linglong Won Chinese Brand of the Year 2019 2019-12-30
- Linglong Tire Global Partner Conference Successfully Held 2019-12-20
- Linglong Tire Industrial Design Center among National Industrial Design Centers 2019-12-19
- Linglong Int'l Tire (Thailand) Co., Ltd. Held 2019 Distributor Conference 2019-12-18
- Linglong Tire Won 2019 Gold Supplier of Sinotruk 2019-12-05
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Linglong Tire Appears at SEMA Show 2019 2019-11-15
- Linglong Tire Was Awarded Shandong Governor Quality Award 2019-10-23
- Linglong European Dealers Conference Successfully Held in Cyprus 2019-10-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September