Linglong Tire Listed 2014 Top 500 Asian Brands
www.chinatrucks.com: The 9th World Manager Summit Meeting was held in Hong Kong on Sept. 24, 2014, and top 500 Asian brands were revealed during the meeting, and Linglong Tire ranked the 353th, and this is the first time for Linglong Tire to be listed on the meeting after listed top 500 brands in China.
To improve Linglong Tire brands and reputation worldwide, the company are strengthening international marketing and brand building acclivities. To support development of sports events, Linglong Tire has sponsored China women's national volleyball team, Bulgarian mountaineering team, Australian Queensland football team, Zimbabwe cricket team, Thailand Drift Race, Uganda National basketball team etc. sports marketing to improve their reputations internationally. At the same time, Linglong Tire has joined Dubai tire show, Brazil's tire show, Germany Essen show, America SEMA SHOW etc world famous exhibitions to expand their world sales networks. And they are building normalized and high leveled brand chain stores and they are building various overseas marketing channels. After continuous innovations and operations, Linglong Tire has become a famous China brand with worldwide core competition, and their products have been sold to more than 180 countries and regions and they have been listed purchasing system by world leading auto makers.
There are brands from 19 countries and regions listing 2014 top 500 Asian brands, and the selecting of Longlong Tire is acceptance of Linglong Tire brand by customers from home and abroad.
- Thai Deputy Prime Minister Paid a vist to Linglong at "Buengkan Rubber Expo" 2017-02-24
- Linglong Representatives Meet with Thai Prime Minister Prayut Chan-o-Cha 2017-02-13
- Linglong Was Awarded Lean Management by Brilliance Auto 2017-02-04
- Linglong Was Awarded China Auto Parts Suppliers 100 Best 2016-12-16
- Linglong Tire Gets Champion for 2014 China Super Truck Race 2014-09-10
- Linglong Tire Highlight Germany Essen Tire Show 2014-06-20
- Linglong Tire Topped Tire Industry 2013-07-04
- Linglong Tire to invest 10.8 billion RMB for R&D 2012-04-11
- Eight China Tire Companies to Build Factory in Thailand 2015-07-02
- 260 million wasted tyres to make by Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line 2015-01-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016