Linglong Tire Listed 2014 Top 500 Asian Brands
www.chinatrucks.com: The 9th World Manager Summit Meeting was held in Hong Kong on Sept. 24, 2014, and top 500 Asian brands were revealed during the meeting, and Linglong Tire ranked the 353th, and this is the first time for Linglong Tire to be listed on the meeting after listed top 500 brands in China.
To improve Linglong Tire brands and reputation worldwide, the company are strengthening international marketing and brand building acclivities. To support development of sports events, Linglong Tire has sponsored China women's national volleyball team, Bulgarian mountaineering team, Australian Queensland football team, Zimbabwe cricket team, Thailand Drift Race, Uganda National basketball team etc. sports marketing to improve their reputations internationally. At the same time, Linglong Tire has joined Dubai tire show, Brazil's tire show, Germany Essen show, America SEMA SHOW etc world famous exhibitions to expand their world sales networks. And they are building normalized and high leveled brand chain stores and they are building various overseas marketing channels. After continuous innovations and operations, Linglong Tire has become a famous China brand with worldwide core competition, and their products have been sold to more than 180 countries and regions and they have been listed purchasing system by world leading auto makers.
There are brands from 19 countries and regions listing 2014 top 500 Asian brands, and the selecting of Longlong Tire is acceptance of Linglong Tire brand by customers from home and abroad.
- Uzbekistan Tire Plant Completed Under Linglong's Technical Service 2018-07-30
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- Linglong Lays Foundation Stone for Fourth Domestic Manufacturing Base 2018-07-20
- Linglong Signed Business Expansion and Investment Collaboration with KASIKORNBAN 2018-06-28
- Brand Value of Linglong Reached a New High with 37.808 Billion RMB 2018-06-22
- Linglong Appears on Latin American&Caribbean Tyre Expo 2018 2018-06-15
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Latest Linglong Green-Max tyres Launched at Automechanika Dubai 2018 2018-05-04
- Linglong Tire Signed Partnership Agreement with Juventus in Italy 2018-04-24
- Linglong On Tyrexpo Africa 2018 2018-04-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November