SAIC-IVECO Hongyan GENLYON Debuted on Guangzhou Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: As the second Guangzhou international commercial vehicle exhibition grand opening, domestic truck industry leader SAIC-IVECO Hongyan also debuted on the show. SAIC-IVECO Hongyan brought Hongyan GENLYON Joytour version and Hongyan GENLYON port version tractor.
In 2014, SAIC-IVECO launched Hongyan Joy tour version with ECAS control system, equipped with Corsor 13L 430hp national 4 power. Its performance can compare with a few domestic high-end heavy trucks.
Hongyan GENLYON port version tractor exhibited on this auto show, is the port transportation product that IVECO heavy truck R & D team and China local engineers developed in the "STRALIS" platform, equipped with world-class Corsor 9 liters 280 horsepower engine of strong power, stable performance and fuel economy. The vehicle powertrain has good versatility while repair and maintenance is convenient and simple, suitable for short distance transport.
SAIC IVECO Hongyan displayed the two tractors, GENLYON Joy tour version directed at high-end, high efficiency and fast logistics market, while GENLYON port version have distinctive features which is an important transport means of port shipping.
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
- Hongyan KINGKAN won praised around the world 2015-03-20
- Hongyan released first integration after-sale information system 2015-02-11
- Hongyan won "2014 Customers most satisfied commercial vehicle brand" 2015-01-19
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- What's hot in China tractors industry? (3) 2015-01-04
- Internet of Vehicles comprehensive application in 2015 2014-12-24
- Hongyan target to delivery 30000 trucks in 2015 2014-12-18
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Sold 1,308 Units of Vehicles in July, 2014 2014-08-11
- SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Sells 28008 Units in 2013 2014-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September