Hongyan target to delivery 30000 trucks in 2015
www.chinatrucks.com: On December 17, 2014, SAIC Iveco Hongyan 2015 marketing business annual conference was held in Chongqing, and the theme of this annual meeting is quality casting Hongyan. From all over the country, more than 800 Hongyan heavy truck dealers, service providers and the special vehicle factory representatives and industry media press got together in Chongqing to review the macroeconomic trends and the overall situation of the heavy truck market in 2014, and discuss strategies for 2015.
In 2014, influenced by the macro - economic slowdown and a sharp slowdown in fixed asset investment, heavy truck market this year is expected to sell 750000 trucks, down by 3% year on year. Also, Engineering vehicles have the biggest decline, down by 14% year on year.
Hongyan delivered 25,000 trucks in 2014, dropped 11% compared to the same period last year. But in the field of highway vehicles, Hongyan has made some breakthroughs. Tractors were sold six thousand units, up by 59% year on year; freight trucks were sold 2,500 units, up by 35% year on year.
In 2015, facing the sobering macro situation, SAIC Iveco Hongyan top analyzed that 2015 GDP growth is expected to slow to 7% and the sales of heavy trucks will be 720,000 units, down by 4% year on year. SAIC Iveco Hongyan 2015 sales target is 30000 units, taking 4.2% market share. Thereinto, Highway vehicles target to 8000 units, engineering vehicles are 15500 and 2500 special vehicles are available. The export sales focus on 4000 units.
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
- Hongyan KINGKAN won praised around the world 2015-03-20
- Hongyan released first integration after-sale information system 2015-02-11
- Hongyan won "2014 Customers most satisfied commercial vehicle brand" 2015-01-19
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- What's hot in China tractors industry? (3) 2015-01-04
- Internet of Vehicles comprehensive application in 2015 2014-12-24
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan GENLYON Debuted on Guangzhou Auto Show 2014-11-24
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Sold 1,308 Units of Vehicles in July, 2014 2014-08-11
- SAIC-IVECO HONGYAN Sells 28008 Units in 2013 2014-01-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September