What's hot in China tractors industry? (3)
www.chinatrucks.com: 2014 is drawing to a close. In the last year, although the whole industry is not booming, a number of new tractors launched in China.
CAMC HANMA debuted in Shanghai in July. On the following Hannover auto show, CAMC brought Hanma and other 5 trucks appearance, also CAMC independent engine, gearbox and rear axle were on the show.
On power, Hanma tractors employ Hanma power CM6D18 and CM6D28 with output of 9.8L and 11.8L. And the max power is 480hp that also show on Engine China. Hanma tractors are equipped with 16SOB1900 transmission and HL460 rear axle. In addition, Hanma employs aluminum alloy rims, aluminum alloy air cylinder and oil tank, that make whole truck weight reduce.
SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlyon
Hongyan Genlyon joy tour version is a hot tractor in 2014. SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlyon debuted on Beijing auto show in April and the luxury configures make Genlyon win a lot of attention.
Genlyon joy tour version position in the efficient logistics, and the most outstanding characteristic is the high horsepower engine with small speed ratio rear axle. On power, Genlyon has two options of engines, cursor 13L and Shangchai 12L power while equipped with FAST transmission. Rear axle is H6A single-reduction axle of 18t load.
On chassis, Genlyon employs disc brake, Double loop pressure braking system and ABS. Vehicle frame material is high strength steel to ensure bearing capacity
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November 2019-12-20
- China Sold 34,968 Units Tractors in February 2019-03-14
- Dongfeng Kinland Terminal Tractors Delivered to Customers for Operation 2018-11-22
- SHACMAN Delivered 37 Port Tractor Trucks in Ningbo 2018-08-09
- Foton Philippines Introduces Blue Energized EST Tractor Head 2018-04-20
- China’s First Hydrogen Fuel Terminal Tractor Comes into Being 2017-07-21
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017 2017-07-17
- FAW Jiefang Delivers 1,218 Units of J6P 500hp Tractors to Shijiazhuang Customers 2017-05-18
- 2017 Manufacturers Annual Meeting Large-powered Tractors Inventory 2017-01-20
- Beiben Won Orders of 160 V3ET High Efficiency Trailers on Ningbo Promotion 2016-11-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September