260 million wasted tyres to make by Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently Shandong Chengkuang Environment Protection Group developed the first waste tyre intelligent production line with Korean Dongfeng Group, and 35% of the wasted will become industrial carbon black, 40% fuel oil, 15% steel wire and 10% Gas combustible gas, which are 100% harmless recycling.
Each year there are 260 million wasted tyres to make, and the total weights are 9.5 million tons and the black waste will be rather polluted if they couldn't treated well.
Micro negative-pressure pyrolysis technology are world leading wasted tyre treatment technology and there is no waste water, exhaust gas and waste residue during the process, and single production line can deal 68 tons of waste tyres and the annual production capacity are 20,000 tons. And the five lines can treat 100,000 tons of waste tyres a year.
China Association of retreading and recycling chairman Zhu Jun said that the increasing of waste tyres have become world issue, and the micro negative-pressure pyrolysis technology is the most effective and also the last way to solve the problem.
- China First Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line to Run 2014-09-30
- China First Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line to Run 2014-09-29
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
- China's Doublestar Tire Debuts at NACV Show 2017-09-30
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
- Yinbao Group Showcases at India Tire Exhibition, Attracting More New Users 2017-07-20
- Linglong Tire Promotes Its Brand in Malaysian Market 2017-03-31
- Eight China Tire Companies to Build Factory in Thailand 2015-07-02
- Goodyear S200 special for China market 2014-12-12
- Goodyear Launches S200 Tire for Bus and Truck 2014-11-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April