260 million wasted tyres to make by Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently Shandong Chengkuang Environment Protection Group developed the first waste tyre intelligent production line with Korean Dongfeng Group, and 35% of the wasted will become industrial carbon black, 40% fuel oil, 15% steel wire and 10% Gas combustible gas, which are 100% harmless recycling.
Each year there are 260 million wasted tyres to make, and the total weights are 9.5 million tons and the black waste will be rather polluted if they couldn't treated well.
Micro negative-pressure pyrolysis technology are world leading wasted tyre treatment technology and there is no waste water, exhaust gas and waste residue during the process, and single production line can deal 68 tons of waste tyres and the annual production capacity are 20,000 tons. And the five lines can treat 100,000 tons of waste tyres a year.
China Association of retreading and recycling chairman Zhu Jun said that the increasing of waste tyres have become world issue, and the micro negative-pressure pyrolysis technology is the most effective and also the last way to solve the problem.
- China First Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line to Run 2014-09-30
- China First Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line to Run 2014-09-29
- Linglong Rolls Out First TBR Radial Tire from Hubei Plant 2019-11-25
- Safe-Run Secures 700 Million New Order for Linglong’s Serbia Plant 2019-09-29
- China's Triangle Tire Opens Its First U.S. Manufacturing Plant 2018-11-08
- 2018 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Conference Successfully Held 2018-09-26
- China’s Tire Manufacturer Sees Robust Business in Philippines 2018-09-18
- Linglong to Build Tire Factory in Serbia 2018-08-31
- GALADARI Extended Olive Branch to Linglong Tire 2018-08-24
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September