260 million wasted tyres to make by Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently Shandong Chengkuang Environment Protection Group developed the first waste tyre intelligent production line with Korean Dongfeng Group, and 35% of the wasted will become industrial carbon black, 40% fuel oil, 15% steel wire and 10% Gas combustible gas, which are 100% harmless recycling.
Each year there are 260 million wasted tyres to make, and the total weights are 9.5 million tons and the black waste will be rather polluted if they couldn't treated well.
Micro negative-pressure pyrolysis technology are world leading wasted tyre treatment technology and there is no waste water, exhaust gas and waste residue during the process, and single production line can deal 68 tons of waste tyres and the annual production capacity are 20,000 tons. And the five lines can treat 100,000 tons of waste tyres a year.
China Association of retreading and recycling chairman Zhu Jun said that the increasing of waste tyres have become world issue, and the micro negative-pressure pyrolysis technology is the most effective and also the last way to solve the problem.
- China First Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line to Run 2014-09-30
- China First Intelligent Wasted Tyre Production Line to Run 2014-09-29
- Linglong Tire Listed in Top 100 Most Valuable Brand Enterprises in Shandong 2018-05-21
- Linglong Tire among Top Three of Chinese Tire Enterprises 2018-04-04
- Linglong Tire Sponsored Rio de Janeiro CARIOCA Championship 2018-02-26
- Linglong Tire Becomes Juventus Official Partner 2018-02-02
- Linglong Won Petroleum and Chemical Industry News Propaganda Advanced Unit 2018-01-22
- Doublestar Tire Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with US-based API 2017-12-11
- Conti's Tire Plant Construction in Thai on Schedule 2017-11-29
- 2017 Linglong Tire Africa & Middle East Business Successfully Held 2017-10-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November