China Commercial Vehicles Show 2015 to be More International
www.chinatrucks.com: Crowned as “the Milestone of China Auto Industry” by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology, China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) has gained great success in its second edition in 2013. The third edition of CCVS will be grandly held in Wuhan International Expo Center from 12-15 November, 2015. After two years’ preparation, this year’s show features a spectacular event with hot registration. More international commercial vehicle giants actively participate, hoping to expand their Asian market through this most influential commercial vehicle platform. Up to now, good news comes successively. The German state of Lower Saxony will organize several corporations to attend, some high-calibre exhibitors from IAA will make their presence and international companies with their subsidiaries will definitely spare no efforts into next year’s show.
In recent years, the commercial vehicle industry of China has developed rapidly. The Chinese market, like a huge magnet, has attracted the attention of global commercial giants. According to the organizers, the 2014 national macro-economy objective of making progress while ensuring stability will proceed promoting the development of freight market. The continuous promoting of urbanization-building as well as the rapid development of logistics industry has kept the good developing momentum of Chinese commercial vehicles. With the implementation of “One Belt and One Road” policy, the huge trade market along the way will provide great opportunities for the development of Chinese commercial vehicles. Besides, the implementation of “China 5” new standard implies that the emission standard of our country are closer to the international, auto-related industry like the supply of clean energy will also meet a new round of developing chance. Under such background, CCVS, as one of the most authoritative commercial vehicles exhibition, will gather the most top-notch exhibitors showcasing their latest products and stunning brand features.
The CCVS 2013 attracted most main-stream manufacturers such as FAW, Dongfeng, CNHTC, Foton, Shaanxi Automobile Group, JAC, Ankai Bus, Chang’an Automobile Group, SCANIA, IVECO, GAC Hino, SAIC IVECO Hongyan and Jiangling Motors. Parts & Accessories lineup gathered more than a hundred notable enterprises from home and abroad such as JOST, ContiTech, Hyva, BPW, ZF, Guangdong FUWA, Shenzhen Cadro, Shanghai Shenyi, Yinjiang Canvas, Yangzhou Wansheng, GITI Tire, Alcoa, Yangzhou Qionghua, Yantai Future, Double Coin and Triangle. Special purpose vehicles section gathered CIMC, Huachen, Xin Hong Chang, CCTC, CSSG, Conglin, GDH, Wuhan Municipal Construction, Forstriver, Speka and Wuhan Xiaolong. In next year’s show, the exhibition scale will continue to expand, gathering exhibitors ranging from mainstream trucks, special-purpose vehicles and parts enterprises from home and abroad with products ranging from heavy truck, medium truck, light truck, pickup, light passenger, special car, special vehicles and other components and parts. At present, corporations like ContiTech, Continental, Wurth, Ingersoll Rand, SAE-SMB, KUS have already ordered the booths. A series of professional forum and activities covering market, product, client and technology will be held during the show to build a comprehensive and diversified commercial vehicles visiting and trading platform for exhibitors, visitors and buyers. The display of international leading technologies and exchange activities of relevant technological topics will become the highlights. Besides, professional media from South Asia, Middle East countries and other areas have already reached cooperation to promote the exhibition through various channels.
Host by Hubei Provincial People’s Government, Wuhan Municipal People’s Government and CCPIT Auto Sub-Council, China Commercial Vehicles Show 2015 is organized by Hubei Economy and Information Technology Commission, Hanyang Special Purpose Vehicle Institute, Hannover Milano Fairs Shanghai Ltd., Hubei Auto Industry Association, Wuhan New City International Expo Center Co, Ltd., CCPIT Wuhan Sub-council, Administrative Commission of Wuhan Economic & Technological Development Zone, and Beijing Sanda Economic and Technology Center with the strong support of the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology. The exhibition is expected to attract 600 exhibitors with a display area of 90,000 sqm.
- Bion Semi-Trailer with HYVA Alpha Hydraulic Pressure System Showed on IAA 2016-09-30
- IAA Power: Foton Cummins ISG Engines Highlight IAA 2014-09-28
- CAMC Xingkaima Highlight 2014 IAA with China Truck 2014-09-26
- IAA China: Dongfeng Motor Highlights the Exhibition 2014-09-26
- IAA Hannover 2014: Renault and Iveco win International Truck and Van of the Year Awards 2014-09-25
- WABCO Introduces Electronically Controlled Air Suspension Technology to Truck Market in China 2014-09-25
- China Vehicle Makers Show in IAA 2014 2014-09-24
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicles to Show in IAA 2014 for the First Time 2014-09-02
- Voith Presents Sustainable and Efficient Drive and Braking Systems at IAA 2014 2014-08-15
- Eaton Prolongs Heavy Duty Clutch Lifetime with New Cushioned Ceramic Design 2012-10-18
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April