NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year
www.chinatrucks.com: On January 15,2015, NAVECO 2015 marketing business annual conference was held in Nanjing. From all over the country, NAVECO dealers, service providers and the special vehicle factory representatives and industry media press got together in Nanjing to review the macroeconomic trends and the overall situation of the truck market in 2014, and discuss strategies for 2015.
Reviewing 2014, NAVECO faced challenge and opportunity in a difficult market environment, and strengthened the influence of NAVECO in the commercial vehicle market through strengthening management, improving product, marketing innovation and perfect service.
In the new year, the new sail NAVECO not only to stabilize the main business, strengthen core business, but also actively explore new business space. In 2015, NAVECO will built new plant to improve production ability, as well as cooperate with cooperative partners to improve products market share.
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network 2016-04-15
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards 2015-11-30
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group 2015-07-02
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September