NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year
www.chinatrucks.com: On January 15,2015, NAVECO 2015 marketing business annual conference was held in Nanjing. From all over the country, NAVECO dealers, service providers and the special vehicle factory representatives and industry media press got together in Nanjing to review the macroeconomic trends and the overall situation of the truck market in 2014, and discuss strategies for 2015.
Reviewing 2014, NAVECO faced challenge and opportunity in a difficult market environment, and strengthened the influence of NAVECO in the commercial vehicle market through strengthening management, improving product, marketing innovation and perfect service.
In the new year, the new sail NAVECO not only to stabilize the main business, strengthen core business, but also actively explore new business space. In 2015, NAVECO will built new plant to improve production ability, as well as cooperate with cooperative partners to improve products market share.
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network 2016-04-15
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards 2015-11-30
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group 2015-07-02
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November