ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, ZX AUTO won 213 units tender order from State Grid Corporation of China, and has successfully delivered all the vehicles. These 213 units---ZX AUTO TUV46G9 4WD pickups, will be used and contributed to China electric power system construction with their excellent product capability.
GrandTiger TUV is the pickup which built with SUV chassis. The adjustment on the vehicle was executed and implemented by the professional technicians from Aston Martin - Prodrive, which enable GrandTiger excel in trafficability and off-road performance. The sporty instrumental dashboard, integration of the central control system, luxurious SUV seat etc, ensure driver’s ride comfort. Moreover, with the vehicle parameter of 5310×1812×1735mm, outstanding driving stability is assured.
ZX AUTO GrandTigerTUV4G69 4WD is equipped with Berg Warner’s electric four-wheel-drive system, which it is the most mature and stable four-wheel-drive system in the domestic market and is market proven for more than 10 years. Under any road condition, this system with high-low speed 4WD can perform better coordination with the entire vehicle system, and dynamically provide optimal 4WD traction to any needs, which improved vehicle traction and enhanced the body’s stability and comfortability.
- ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region 2018-04-23
- ZX auto secured pickup order in Saudi Arabia 2015-01-30
- ZX Auto Wins an Order of 550 Grand Tiger TUV Pickups from Iraq 2013-12-26
- Chery may cooperate with ZX to export pickups 2012-03-05
- ZX pickups hold large inventory in Libya 2011-11-30
- ZX Multi-functional Pickup Huwei F1 Releases 2011-03-30
- ZX Huwei F1 Releases in Spring 2011-03-08
- China's ZX Auto Reveals Latest Mexico Production Plans 2009-12-18
- Xishuangbanna:Tour of Honor ZX Auto Visits Borders 2009-12-09
- ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show 2009-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November