ZX AUTO Won 213 Units Order from China Power Grid’s Tender
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, ZX AUTO won 213 units tender order from State Grid Corporation of China, and has successfully delivered all the vehicles. These 213 units---ZX AUTO TUV46G9 4WD pickups, will be used and contributed to China electric power system construction with their excellent product capability.
GrandTiger TUV is the pickup which built with SUV chassis. The adjustment on the vehicle was executed and implemented by the professional technicians from Aston Martin - Prodrive, which enable GrandTiger excel in trafficability and off-road performance. The sporty instrumental dashboard, integration of the central control system, luxurious SUV seat etc, ensure driver’s ride comfort. Moreover, with the vehicle parameter of 5310×1812×1735mm, outstanding driving stability is assured.
ZX AUTO GrandTigerTUV4G69 4WD is equipped with Berg Warner’s electric four-wheel-drive system, which it is the most mature and stable four-wheel-drive system in the domestic market and is market proven for more than 10 years. Under any road condition, this system with high-low speed 4WD can perform better coordination with the entire vehicle system, and dynamically provide optimal 4WD traction to any needs, which improved vehicle traction and enhanced the body’s stability and comfortability.
- ZXAUTO TerraLord Pickup Officially Enters Gulf Region 2018-04-23
- ZX auto secured pickup order in Saudi Arabia 2015-01-30
- ZX Auto Wins an Order of 550 Grand Tiger TUV Pickups from Iraq 2013-12-26
- Chery may cooperate with ZX to export pickups 2012-03-05
- ZX pickups hold large inventory in Libya 2011-11-30
- ZX Multi-functional Pickup Huwei F1 Releases 2011-03-30
- ZX Huwei F1 Releases in Spring 2011-03-08
- China's ZX Auto Reveals Latest Mexico Production Plans 2009-12-18
- Xishuangbanna:Tour of Honor ZX Auto Visits Borders 2009-12-09
- ZXAUTO Shines on Changchun International Auto Show 2009-08-31
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September