FAST successfully helds F-Shift AMT Try-out Driving Activity
www.chinatrucks.com: FAST AMT try-out driving activity was successfully held in Bailuyuan county, Xi’an city on Feb. 12th. The leaders from vehicle manufactures and the user representatives spoke highly of the excellent performance of F-Shift AMT.
Vice-president Yu Sujie said F-Shift AMT, jointly developed by FAST and WABCO, has good cost performance on performance, quality and operation experience. The products’ easy operation and safe and comfortable quality provide a reliable guarantee for broad users. It will certainly become an optimizing choice for the upgrading of commercial vehicles.
There are four trucks equipped with F-Shift AMT of 10 speed, 12 speed and 16 speed available for try-out driving activity. Currently, this series products have passed 500,000 km various loading field test under kinds of working conditions, such as, high temperature region, highland, cold area, mountainous area, etc.. It features with obvious advantages, such as, good cost performance, reliable driveability, good fuel economy, good energy conservation and environmental protection, etc., and wins widespread praise from the users.
After the try-out driving activity, FAST general manager Yan Jianbo, WABCO vice-president Yu Sujie and other leaders attending the activity summarized and analyzed the effect of the try-out driving activity in our Technical Center.
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture 2018-05-11
- Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017 2018-01-22
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November