FAST successfully helds F-Shift AMT Try-out Driving Activity
www.chinatrucks.com: FAST AMT try-out driving activity was successfully held in Bailuyuan county, Xi’an city on Feb. 12th. The leaders from vehicle manufactures and the user representatives spoke highly of the excellent performance of F-Shift AMT.
Vice-president Yu Sujie said F-Shift AMT, jointly developed by FAST and WABCO, has good cost performance on performance, quality and operation experience. The products’ easy operation and safe and comfortable quality provide a reliable guarantee for broad users. It will certainly become an optimizing choice for the upgrading of commercial vehicles.
There are four trucks equipped with F-Shift AMT of 10 speed, 12 speed and 16 speed available for try-out driving activity. Currently, this series products have passed 500,000 km various loading field test under kinds of working conditions, such as, high temperature region, highland, cold area, mountainous area, etc.. It features with obvious advantages, such as, good cost performance, reliable driveability, good fuel economy, good energy conservation and environmental protection, etc., and wins widespread praise from the users.
After the try-out driving activity, FAST general manager Yan Jianbo, WABCO vice-president Yu Sujie and other leaders attending the activity summarized and analyzed the effect of the try-out driving activity in our Technical Center.
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- 700 Sets FAST Transmission Gearboxes to Be Shipped to the Middle East 2019-04-10
- 100 Units FAST-equipped Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Africa 2019-04-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September