FAST successfully helds F-Shift AMT Try-out Driving Activity
www.chinatrucks.com: FAST AMT try-out driving activity was successfully held in Bailuyuan county, Xi’an city on Feb. 12th. The leaders from vehicle manufactures and the user representatives spoke highly of the excellent performance of F-Shift AMT.
Vice-president Yu Sujie said F-Shift AMT, jointly developed by FAST and WABCO, has good cost performance on performance, quality and operation experience. The products’ easy operation and safe and comfortable quality provide a reliable guarantee for broad users. It will certainly become an optimizing choice for the upgrading of commercial vehicles.
There are four trucks equipped with F-Shift AMT of 10 speed, 12 speed and 16 speed available for try-out driving activity. Currently, this series products have passed 500,000 km various loading field test under kinds of working conditions, such as, high temperature region, highland, cold area, mountainous area, etc.. It features with obvious advantages, such as, good cost performance, reliable driveability, good fuel economy, good energy conservation and environmental protection, etc., and wins widespread praise from the users.
After the try-out driving activity, FAST general manager Yan Jianbo, WABCO vice-president Yu Sujie and other leaders attending the activity summarized and analyzed the effect of the try-out driving activity in our Technical Center.
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
- Fast National Twelfth Research Project Successfully Passed Jury Evaluation 2015-10-30
- Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders 2015-07-22
- Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company 2015-03-25
- FAST First Overseas Plant Opened in Thailand 2015-03-18
- FAST Lightweight Gearbox Feature Energy-saving 2015-03-17
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April