FAST First Overseas Plant Opened in Thailand
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, FAST Auto Drive (Thailand) Group Company held an opening ceremony in Rayong Thailand. FAST president Li dakai, FAST general manager Yan jianbo and Thailand government leaders attended the ceremony.
As the first FAST overseas plant, FAST Thailand located in the east coast industrial park in Changwat which covered area of 40 acres. FAST invested 40 million dollars to build the plant and now the plant have an output of 30,000 units of transmissions in a year.
After Thailand officially confirmed, FAST Thailand is Thailand's first commercial vehicle gearbox production enterprise. Its production line adopts the world first-class advanced equipment. The plant production business include core parts processing of transmission, transmission assembly and testing, and product types are from 6 gear to 24 gear mechanical type transmissions which can be widely matched to the input torque of 400-3000 nm, load 3-60 tons of heavy truck, light truck, bus, Engineering car, mine car, low-speed truck and other vehicles.
From the foundation of plant to the production line construction, FAST just spent one year to product the first transmission successfully. For such "FAST" speed, Thailand's official representative Gan Bana gave the high praise to FAST.
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
- Fast National Twelfth Research Project Successfully Passed Jury Evaluation 2015-10-30
- Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders 2015-07-22
- Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company 2015-03-25
- FAST Lightweight Gearbox Feature Energy-saving 2015-03-17
- FAST successfully helds F-Shift AMT Try-out Driving Activity 2015-03-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April