Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company
www.chinatrucks.com: On the afternoon of Mar. 5th, vice-president of Eaton Global Craig Reed visited FAST transmission company. Chairman Li Dakai, general manager Yan Jianbo and vice-president Wang Shunli of Fast Group accompanied the visiting guests to Fast Eaton (Xi’an) Powertrain System Co.., Ltd. The JV General manager Juan Xiaoning described the company’s infrastructure construction and development in detail.
Chairman Li Dakai pointed out that relying on scientific and technological progress and independent innovation, FAST seriously understand the market, fully meet the market and scientifically lead the market, guided by the scientific and forward-looking strategy and policy.
A series of new powertrain products, independently designed and developed by ourselves, won wide appraise from the OEs and market users. Each of the company’s operation indexes has been ranked the first in China gear industry for 12 consecutive years. The annual industrial output and sales volume of heavy-duty transmissions has ranked the first in the world for 9 consecutive years. In the process of the company’s development, our company has established good strategic partnership with many multinational companies. Eespecially, FAST has a long history of cooperation with Eaton. Meantime, the company has kept a long-term friendly relation of cooperation. The establishment of Fast Eaton (Xi’an) Powertrain System Co., Ltd. witnessed that the two parties’ concept of win-win development would deepen the partnership constantly.
Vice-president Craig Reed fully affirmed and highly appraised the company’s efforts and achievements we have obtained as well as the rapid construction of the JV. He also said that Eaton would further strengthen communication and keep close partnership with Fast, promote the progress of the project and ensured that the JV start operation as soon as possible.
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- 700 Sets FAST Transmission Gearboxes to Be Shipped to the Middle East 2019-04-10
- 100 Units FAST-equipped Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Africa 2019-04-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September