Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company
www.chinatrucks.com: On the afternoon of Mar. 5th, vice-president of Eaton Global Craig Reed visited FAST transmission company. Chairman Li Dakai, general manager Yan Jianbo and vice-president Wang Shunli of Fast Group accompanied the visiting guests to Fast Eaton (Xi’an) Powertrain System Co.., Ltd. The JV General manager Juan Xiaoning described the company’s infrastructure construction and development in detail.
Chairman Li Dakai pointed out that relying on scientific and technological progress and independent innovation, FAST seriously understand the market, fully meet the market and scientifically lead the market, guided by the scientific and forward-looking strategy and policy.
A series of new powertrain products, independently designed and developed by ourselves, won wide appraise from the OEs and market users. Each of the company’s operation indexes has been ranked the first in China gear industry for 12 consecutive years. The annual industrial output and sales volume of heavy-duty transmissions has ranked the first in the world for 9 consecutive years. In the process of the company’s development, our company has established good strategic partnership with many multinational companies. Eespecially, FAST has a long history of cooperation with Eaton. Meantime, the company has kept a long-term friendly relation of cooperation. The establishment of Fast Eaton (Xi’an) Powertrain System Co., Ltd. witnessed that the two parties’ concept of win-win development would deepen the partnership constantly.
Vice-president Craig Reed fully affirmed and highly appraised the company’s efforts and achievements we have obtained as well as the rapid construction of the JV. He also said that Eaton would further strengthen communication and keep close partnership with Fast, promote the progress of the project and ensured that the JV start operation as soon as possible.
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture 2018-05-11
- Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017 2018-01-22
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November