Hongyan Starts 50-year Anniversary Events
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC-IVECO Hongyan starts their 50-year anniversary events as well as the launching ceremony of their Jieshida Telematics during the 16th Shanghai International Auto Exhibition on April 21, 2015. And its 50-year anniversary will come in October this year.
China first heavy truck brand Hongyang was born in Chongqing in 1965 with the support of Zhou Enlai and Peng Dehuai, and the first Hongyan CQ260 and CQ261 trucks are developed with French Berlier heavy-duty vehicle technology, and they started to introduce styre technology from Austria in 1980s. And started to cooperate with IVEVO since 2007, and they produced Hongyan Genlyon and new Kingkang trucks with Iveco technology. And Hongyan laid solid foundation for China heavy truck industry and narrow the gaps with world top heavy truck technologies. And Hongyan trucks can represent China heavy trucks to some extent.
During the launching ceremony, Sand Draw is used to reflect the grand history of Hongyan trucks. And major leaders of Hongyan such as Gan Ping, deputy GM of SIH and Luca Biagini etc. opened the sand clock which indicates the time and we can find the golden logo of Hongyan 50-year anniversary after the sand. And it marks a new start for SIH brands.
They launched Jieshida Telematics on the same day.
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September 2017-10-17
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017 2017-09-07
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months 2017-09-06
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June 2017-07-05
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April