Hongyan Starts 50-year Anniversary Events
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC-IVECO Hongyan starts their 50-year anniversary events as well as the launching ceremony of their Jieshida Telematics during the 16th Shanghai International Auto Exhibition on April 21, 2015. And its 50-year anniversary will come in October this year.
China first heavy truck brand Hongyang was born in Chongqing in 1965 with the support of Zhou Enlai and Peng Dehuai, and the first Hongyan CQ260 and CQ261 trucks are developed with French Berlier heavy-duty vehicle technology, and they started to introduce styre technology from Austria in 1980s. And started to cooperate with IVEVO since 2007, and they produced Hongyan Genlyon and new Kingkang trucks with Iveco technology. And Hongyan laid solid foundation for China heavy truck industry and narrow the gaps with world top heavy truck technologies. And Hongyan trucks can represent China heavy trucks to some extent.
During the launching ceremony, Sand Draw is used to reflect the grand history of Hongyan trucks. And major leaders of Hongyan such as Gan Ping, deputy GM of SIH and Luca Biagini etc. opened the sand clock which indicates the time and we can find the golden logo of Hongyan 50-year anniversary after the sand. And it marks a new start for SIH brands.
They launched Jieshida Telematics on the same day.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel 2017-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 50 Genlyon Car Transporter Trucks 2017-01-11
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Rolled-off Ceremony Held in Wuxi 2016-11-24
- New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show 2016-11-09
- SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing 2016-10-25
- SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show 2016-04-27
- Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. 2015-11-05
- First Batch Hongyan New Jingang Urban Intelligent Trucks Were Put into Operation in Nanchang 2015-10-13
- Hongyan Team Wins the Third Place of China Truck Games 2015-08-12
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016