Hongyan Starts 50-year Anniversary Events
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC-IVECO Hongyan starts their 50-year anniversary events as well as the launching ceremony of their Jieshida Telematics during the 16th Shanghai International Auto Exhibition on April 21, 2015. And its 50-year anniversary will come in October this year.
China first heavy truck brand Hongyang was born in Chongqing in 1965 with the support of Zhou Enlai and Peng Dehuai, and the first Hongyan CQ260 and CQ261 trucks are developed with French Berlier heavy-duty vehicle technology, and they started to introduce styre technology from Austria in 1980s. And started to cooperate with IVEVO since 2007, and they produced Hongyan Genlyon and new Kingkang trucks with Iveco technology. And Hongyan laid solid foundation for China heavy truck industry and narrow the gaps with world top heavy truck technologies. And Hongyan trucks can represent China heavy trucks to some extent.
During the launching ceremony, Sand Draw is used to reflect the grand history of Hongyan trucks. And major leaders of Hongyan such as Gan Ping, deputy GM of SIH and Luca Biagini etc. opened the sand clock which indicates the time and we can find the golden logo of Hongyan 50-year anniversary after the sand. And it marks a new start for SIH brands.
They launched Jieshida Telematics on the same day.
- New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show 2016-11-09
- SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing 2016-10-25
- SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show 2016-04-27
- Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. 2015-11-05
- First Batch Hongyan New Jingang Urban Intelligent Trucks Were Put into Operation in Nanchang 2015-10-13
- Hongyan Team Wins the Third Place of China Truck Games 2015-08-12
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
- Hongyan KINGKAN won praised around the world 2015-03-20
- Hongyan released first integration after-sale information system 2015-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months