Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice
www.chinatrcuks.com: Advanced ZF commercial vehicle products reliably live up to their role as favorites both in the tough everyday transportation business and at the annual ETM readers' choice. In 2015, the readers' choice brought another double victory for the technology company: ZF won in the two competition categories "Commercial Vehicle Transmission" and "Retarder". The decisive factors for the continuous high popularity with the readers are mainly the components' and systems' excellent quality, performance, and cost-effectiveness.
The expert readers of the renowned magazines published by ETM "lastauto omnibus", "trans aktuell", and "Fernfahrer" considered ZF to be excellent in two categories also in 2015. ZF won the "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands" readers' choice that was supervised by a notary with approximately 56 percent of all votes in the "Commercial Vehicle Transmission" category and impressed with a record overall score: No other company has been at the top more often than ZF since that competition category was originally introduced 11 years ago. This is mainly due to the high standards of the continuously advanced driveline technology. This is proven, for example, by the most successful automatic transmission system for commercial vehicles worldwide, the AS Tronic, more than one million units of which have rolled off the assembly line since 1997, and which is available today in numerous variants for almost every application. The 6-speed automatic transmission for city buses, ZF-EcoLife, which is as comfortable as it is efficient has a similarly high rank: It has convinced transport operators around the globe for many years.
The readers' choice category "Retarder" held no surprises either as the ZF-Intarder won the first prize yet again. This almost wear-free hydrodynamic auxiliary brake makes transport safer and more economical at the same time.
"To be successful on a continuing basis also means that both the company and our products have to improve continuously and meet ZF's self-understanding of being an innovator both with regards to mechanics and electronics", explains Winfried Gründler, who is responsible for Truck & Van Driveline Technology in the Commercial Vehicle Technology division, at the award ceremony in Stuttgart on June 11, 2015."For that reason, I see ZF's success in the readers' choice as a worthwhile acknowledgement of our work; it shows that manufacturers, fleet operators, and drivers strongly value the quality and the properties of our products". ZF technologies were the readers' absolute favorites particularly because of their reliability and cost-effectiveness.
And with completely new and in many ways unique products, the technology company is already suggesting that it would like to remain the ETM serial winner also in the years to come.
ZF-TraXon for heavy trucks: It is based on a basic transmission that, depending on customer requests, can be modularly combined with five different drive elements. This means that it opens up completely new possibilities making everything from the dual clutch to hybrid applications feasible.
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks 2017-10-12
- ZF Launches First Heavy Duty Electric Park Brake on Ford Motor Company F-150 2017-09-28
- Cutting-edge ZF Technology Used by Auman EST-A 2017-03-28
- ZF Working on Artificial Intelligence for Commercial Vehicles 2017-01-10
- ZF Establishes Zukunft Ventures GmbH to Accelerate Innovation 2016-10-17
- ZF Withdraws All-cash Offer for Haldex 2016-10-08
- ZF Honors Employees with Invention Award 2015-05-21
- ZF Completes Acquisition of TRW Automotive 2015-05-18
- Production Milestone: One Million Units of the AS Tronic Automatic Transmission 2015-03-19
- 100 Years – 100 Schools: "ZF hilft" Initiates Education Project for Poverty 2015-01-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April