Again Double Victory for ZF at "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands 2015" Readers' Choice
www.chinatrcuks.com: Advanced ZF commercial vehicle products reliably live up to their role as favorites both in the tough everyday transportation business and at the annual ETM readers' choice. In 2015, the readers' choice brought another double victory for the technology company: ZF won in the two competition categories "Commercial Vehicle Transmission" and "Retarder". The decisive factors for the continuous high popularity with the readers are mainly the components' and systems' excellent quality, performance, and cost-effectiveness.
The expert readers of the renowned magazines published by ETM "lastauto omnibus", "trans aktuell", and "Fernfahrer" considered ZF to be excellent in two categories also in 2015. ZF won the "Best Commercial Vehicles – Best Brands" readers' choice that was supervised by a notary with approximately 56 percent of all votes in the "Commercial Vehicle Transmission" category and impressed with a record overall score: No other company has been at the top more often than ZF since that competition category was originally introduced 11 years ago. This is mainly due to the high standards of the continuously advanced driveline technology. This is proven, for example, by the most successful automatic transmission system for commercial vehicles worldwide, the AS Tronic, more than one million units of which have rolled off the assembly line since 1997, and which is available today in numerous variants for almost every application. The 6-speed automatic transmission for city buses, ZF-EcoLife, which is as comfortable as it is efficient has a similarly high rank: It has convinced transport operators around the globe for many years.
The readers' choice category "Retarder" held no surprises either as the ZF-Intarder won the first prize yet again. This almost wear-free hydrodynamic auxiliary brake makes transport safer and more economical at the same time.
"To be successful on a continuing basis also means that both the company and our products have to improve continuously and meet ZF's self-understanding of being an innovator both with regards to mechanics and electronics", explains Winfried Gründler, who is responsible for Truck & Van Driveline Technology in the Commercial Vehicle Technology division, at the award ceremony in Stuttgart on June 11, 2015."For that reason, I see ZF's success in the readers' choice as a worthwhile acknowledgement of our work; it shows that manufacturers, fleet operators, and drivers strongly value the quality and the properties of our products". ZF technologies were the readers' absolute favorites particularly because of their reliability and cost-effectiveness.
And with completely new and in many ways unique products, the technology company is already suggesting that it would like to remain the ETM serial winner also in the years to come.
ZF-TraXon for heavy trucks: It is based on a basic transmission that, depending on customer requests, can be modularly combined with five different drive elements. This means that it opens up completely new possibilities making everything from the dual clutch to hybrid applications feasible.
- ZF and Wolong to Form JV for Production of Electric Motors and Components 2019-11-21
- ZF Opens First Plant in Vietnam 2019-11-13
- ZF Posts Half-Year Financial Results: Reacts to Difficult Market Environment 2019-08-05
- WABCO Shareholders Approve ZF Friedrichshafen Acquisition 2019-07-02
- ZF and Foton Open Joint Transmission Plant in China, Advancing Automation for CV 2019-04-19
- Emission-Free in China: ZF Presents New Electric Central Drive for CVs 2019-04-17
- AI-capable Supercomputer ZF ProAI: Maximum Computing Power and Flexibility 2019-01-14
- ZF to Invest €800 Million in Its Saarbruecken, Germany Plant 2018-12-13
- IAA 2018: ZF Makes Logistics Cleaner and More Autonomous 2018-09-20
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September