Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group
www.chinatrucks.com: Naveco signed the strategic cooperative agreement with Shanghai An’neng Group Supply Chain Management Corporation on Shanghai Expo Center on 28 June 2015. This giant combination of both parties are highly focused by the executives, Ma Changdong, marketing director of Naveco has been invited to attend An’neng Innovation Event, namely, the celebration of the fifth anniversary and the fourth national online convention where both parities signed the deepening strategic and cooperative agreement. Meanwhile, Naveco delivered the first special vehicles to An’neng Group.
Based on roadway express, An’neng Group experiences the rapid development in five years, walking ahead of the industry in China in the respects of network coverage, operation capability, market shares, information level and service quality by means of integration of traditional logistic expressway, part load freight transportation network, information platform. It has becomes the biggest part load freight transportation league platform in China.
IVECO logistics light trucks and vans delivered this time are the professional logistic models specially designed for the logistics market in China, confronting to the various actual requirements related to commuting, freight, environment protection when driving through the city centers. Taking Iveco vans as an example, this model performs superior not only in appearance design for integrated vans with short headstocks, but also good airtight property during transportation, which also greatly enhances the safety of drivers, passengers and cargo. In addition, a great number of special devices for light logistics are applied in vehicles to accord with the various multi-function light logistics.
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network 2016-04-15
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards 2015-11-30
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year 2015-01-20
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November