16 New Beiben Special Vehicles for Muck Transport Landing Harbin
www.chinatrucks.com: The delivery ceremony of new special vehicles for urban muck transport of Beiben has been grandly held in Harbin City on 27 June 2015 and 16 units of vehicles have been successfully delivered to the customer, which means the formal launching of the first new Beiben special vehicles for muck transport in this city.
The sales company of Beiben Group orients with the strategy of “focusing upon the market and products”, integrating the whole process tracking in pace as well as regards market surveying and tracking service for big clients as the key items. In terms of the continuous depressing heavy truck market in Heilongjiang, this builder gains this order by means of the opportunity of the vehicles replacement of this model in Harbin.
On the event day, 16 units of Beiben trucks have been formally transferred to Harbin Jiahetufang Transport Company, which are all equipped with fully new NG80B cabs, more comfortable, Weichai WP12.375E40 engines at 380hp, 12-shift Fast transmissions and 13-ton Beiben double-axels with the speed ratio of 5.263. Reasonable power matching enables good loading capability and power performance of whole vehicles.
As well, Jiahe Transport Company was inaugurated, by which 16 units of new Beiben trucks and two units of other brands will be used. That also marks the first step of Beiben special vehicles for muck transport entering the local market ahead of the products of other builders, increasing the brand influence in Harbin and laying a sound foundation of the market access of this new model as well as vehicles in other series locally.
- Beiden Intelligent Construction Truck Makes its Debut 2018-08-07
- Beiben Delivers V3ET Trucks to CNPC Transportation Company 2018-07-13
- Beiben's Output Grew 12.7% to 6066 Units in January-May 2018-06-08
- Beiben Visits Romania to Promote Cooperation 2018-05-28
- Beiben Secures an Order for 135 Units of V3ET Trucks from CNPC 2018-05-24
- Beiben’s Production Volume Hit a New High in April 2018-05-11
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
- Beiben V3 Gains Increasing Popularity Overseas 2018-05-02
- Beiben to Stage Four Vehicles at Auto China 2018 2018-04-25
- Beiben KD Trucks Roll out Off Assembly Line in Kenya 2018-03-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November