16 New Beiben Special Vehicles for Muck Transport Landing Harbin
www.chinatrucks.com: The delivery ceremony of new special vehicles for urban muck transport of Beiben has been grandly held in Harbin City on 27 June 2015 and 16 units of vehicles have been successfully delivered to the customer, which means the formal launching of the first new Beiben special vehicles for muck transport in this city.
The sales company of Beiben Group orients with the strategy of “focusing upon the market and products”, integrating the whole process tracking in pace as well as regards market surveying and tracking service for big clients as the key items. In terms of the continuous depressing heavy truck market in Heilongjiang, this builder gains this order by means of the opportunity of the vehicles replacement of this model in Harbin.
On the event day, 16 units of Beiben trucks have been formally transferred to Harbin Jiahetufang Transport Company, which are all equipped with fully new NG80B cabs, more comfortable, Weichai WP12.375E40 engines at 380hp, 12-shift Fast transmissions and 13-ton Beiben double-axels with the speed ratio of 5.263. Reasonable power matching enables good loading capability and power performance of whole vehicles.
As well, Jiahe Transport Company was inaugurated, by which 16 units of new Beiben trucks and two units of other brands will be used. That also marks the first step of Beiben special vehicles for muck transport entering the local market ahead of the products of other builders, increasing the brand influence in Harbin and laying a sound foundation of the market access of this new model as well as vehicles in other series locally.
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-10-09
- Beiben Heavy-duty Truck Set to Explore South African Market 2017-09-30
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Beiben UN Designated as Official Vehicle for United Nations Peacekeeping Force 2017-06-28
- Beiben V3ET Dumper Makes Upgrading in Accordance with New GB1589 2017-05-27
- Upgrading Sanitation Industry: 429 Beiben Trucks Put in Use in Baotou 2017-05-26
- Beiben Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Austria ECS 2017-03-21
- First Batch of 50 Beiben Dumpers Exports to Indonesia 2017-03-14
- 10 Beiben V3ET Trailers Delivered to Customers 2017-01-20
- 330 Beiben Transporter Trucks Exported to Overseas 2017-01-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April