16 New Beiben Special Vehicles for Muck Transport Landing Harbin
www.chinatrucks.com: The delivery ceremony of new special vehicles for urban muck transport of Beiben has been grandly held in Harbin City on 27 June 2015 and 16 units of vehicles have been successfully delivered to the customer, which means the formal launching of the first new Beiben special vehicles for muck transport in this city.
The sales company of Beiben Group orients with the strategy of “focusing upon the market and products”, integrating the whole process tracking in pace as well as regards market surveying and tracking service for big clients as the key items. In terms of the continuous depressing heavy truck market in Heilongjiang, this builder gains this order by means of the opportunity of the vehicles replacement of this model in Harbin.
On the event day, 16 units of Beiben trucks have been formally transferred to Harbin Jiahetufang Transport Company, which are all equipped with fully new NG80B cabs, more comfortable, Weichai WP12.375E40 engines at 380hp, 12-shift Fast transmissions and 13-ton Beiben double-axels with the speed ratio of 5.263. Reasonable power matching enables good loading capability and power performance of whole vehicles.
As well, Jiahe Transport Company was inaugurated, by which 16 units of new Beiben trucks and two units of other brands will be used. That also marks the first step of Beiben special vehicles for muck transport entering the local market ahead of the products of other builders, increasing the brand influence in Harbin and laying a sound foundation of the market access of this new model as well as vehicles in other series locally.
- Beiben Delivers 50 Units Wide-body Trucks to Zibo for Operation 2019-11-07
- Beiben Delivers A Dual-battery Powered Self-dump Truck to Its Customer 2019-10-11
- Foton, SHACMAN, Jiefang, Dongfeng Celebrate the 70th Anniversary of PRC Founding 2019-10-10
- Beiben Attends 2019 Baotou International Auto Exhibition 2019-09-17
- Beiben Delivers 18 Units Electric Heavy-duty Trucks to Ansteel 2019-07-25
- Beiben Delivers 32 Units Trucks to Congo 2019-07-12
- Beiben Aims to Sell 18,000 Units Trucks in 2019 2019-01-23
- 20 Units Beiben Trucks Delivered to Congo for Operation 2018-12-12
- Beiben Fire-fighting Truck Delivered to South Africa for Operation 2018-12-07
- Beiben’s First New Energy Prototype Rolls off the Production Line 2018-11-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September