JMC Sells 8,930 Light Trucks in June
www.chinatrucks.com: JMC released sales report in June, and they sold 5775 Transit light buses, up 29.2% over last year, and they sold 33415 units from Jan to June, down 0.76% over last year. And they sold 8930 light trucks in June, up 10% over last year, and they sold 59802 units from Jan to June, up 23.68% over last year. And the sales growth is getting slower month by month this year, for they sold 10055 light trucks in May, up 12.4% over last year, and they sold 50872 units from Jan to May, up 26.44% over last year.
In June JMC produced 6580 Ford Transit light buses, up 43.86% over last year, and they produced 31760 units from Jan to June, up 1.29% over last year. In June, JMC produced 8825 light trucks, up 1.2% over last year, and they produced 60210 light trucks from Jan to June, up 25.2% over last year.
In June, JMC produced 20698 vehicles, up 3.18% over las t year, and they produced 130961 units from Jan to June, up 1.62% over last year. In June, they sold 19647 units, up 3.34% over last year and they sold 133251 units from Jan to June, up 0.24% over last year.
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck 2019-01-30
- JMC Kaiyun Powerful Edition Awarded as 2018 Recommended logistics Vehicle 2018-11-28
- JMC Weilong Wide body HV5 Coming Off Line and Set to Launch Next Month 2018-10-25
- JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September