20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group
www.chinatrucks.com: 25 June 2015, the giant strategic cooperation agreement ceremony was grandly held for Lanzhou Hong Jian Building Materials Group and Hualing Xingma Automobile (Group) Co., Ltd. (CAMC for short thereinafter) in the concrete mixing station of the former party, namely, the delivery of the first 20 units of environmental mixer trucks with Hanma power engines.
These new 20 units are all supplied with engines developed by CAMC with the combination of the world first-rate R&D institutions. The engine products in series of high performance and independent intellectual property pass through the national testing in accordance with China IV, the potential of upgrading to China V. The emission of 25 units equal with that of one unit of truck with yellow label, and the fuel saving rate arrives to around 12%.
In the speech, Tian Xuanhong, the chairman of Hongjian Group showed the company actively responses to the appeal of the local government division and live up to the social responsibility as the provincial leading concrete builder to take the lead in eliminating all vehicles with yellow labels, contributing to the clean air in Lanzhou. Today, new environmental mixer trucks have been formally operated and they will service customers and return to the community with the new corporate image on the new starting point.
Both parties agree on the operation concept of “People oriented, science and technology leading, innovation crucial and seeking excellence” and the coincident pursuit of “loyalty to customers and contribution to the society”. It is certain of this cooperation will promote win-win prosperity for the glorious future.
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
- Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety 2015-10-21
- The First 100 CAMC Trucks for Dangerous Cargo Delivered 2015-07-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April