CIMC Mixer Trucks Export to Southeast Asia Equipped with GAC HINO Chassis
www.chinatruck.com: On 6 July 2015,a batch of CIMC mixer trucks with HINO chassis have been dispatched from the plant of Luoyang CIMC Linyu Automobile Co., Ltd to Southeast Asia, which are purchased by the leading enterprise of the industry of concrete locally.
The buying party obtains the certifications of ISO, once purchasing the mixer trucks in mass production in China and has clear ideas of the special vehicles. This order mainly contributes to the high brand popularity of CIMC in Southeast Asia with reliable quality and good reputation. Since the order making, the buying parity has brought forward higher requirements of quality and configuration measuring to the local features. Accounting for the specific demand, this builder conducts fully new adaptability design, painting the vehicle body with the corporate logo of the purchaser. Surely, HINO chassis are provided, improving the product grade overall.
In recent years, CIMC always dedicates to consolidating and opening of the overseas markets, developing the special vehicles in better accordance with the local areas, winning the favor due to extraordinary quality, fast market response and high cost performance. It is believed that this successfully delivery will further promote the market achievements of this builder in Southeast Asia.
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- CIMC Wins CHKD Successful Restructuring Award 2018-01-25
- CIMC Lingyu Tank Trucks Exported to South East Asia 2018-01-25
- CIMC Tank Trucks Delivered to South West China 2018-01-11
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- CIMC’s Export of LPG Semitrailers to Vietnam Contributes to One Belt One Road 2017-09-25
- CIMC LPG Towing Vehicles Rise in Popularity in Vietnam 2017-08-28
- CIMC TONGHUA Delivers Export Semi-trailers to Parkistan 2017-03-13
- CIMC Van Semi Trailers Exported to Thailand in CKD Mode 2017-02-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November