C&C CNG Dumpers Highlight Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: C&C CNG dumpers exhibited in the 22nd Russian International Mining Technology and Equipment Exhibition and the dumpers are well received by the customers.
The exhibition was held in Novokuznetsk, which is the biggest coal production region in Russia, and the local steel industry, electricity industry, mechanism manufacturing and nonferrous metallurgy are all rather developed, and it is also the biggest heavy industry base in east Russia. And the exhibition is the largest carving, exploring, underground mining and open air mining, transport devices and coaling show in Russia, and as many as 190 world famous manufacturers from 21 countries and regions joined the show.
And the C&C SQR3252N6T4 6*4 CNG dumper has secured Russia OTTC certificate and its wheelbase is 3825+1350mm and the cargo van is 5.6 meters high and Yuchai YC6MKN340 engine and the gearbox is 12JSD160T. And Russia is rich in natural gas resources, and we predict that the use of natural gas heavy trucks will be increasing in the following few years since the price of petrol is growing. And C&C sales manager said that the Russian customers have compared C&C CNG trucks and the current diesel engine trucks, and they find that each truck can save 50,000 usd per year on fuel consumption. And they have designed the trucks according to Russian low temperatures to make sure that the trucks safe and stable and run smoothly in Russia.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- BYD Starts Operating Its Battery Factory in Brazil
- Kenworth Produces Last Severe-Service K500 Cabover
- Dongfeng Starts Construction on Its New Factory in Shiyan
- LNG Truck Sales Expected to Reach 113 Thousand Units by End of 2020
- ZOOMLION Listed in China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands for 17 Consecutive Years
- ZOOMLION’s 38m Truck Mounted Pump for India Rolls off Assembly Line
- Foton Signed a Strategic Cooperation Framework Agreement with Weichai
- Foton's Brand Value Reached 168.592 Billion RMB
- JAC and VW Cooperation Process
- Hyundai Targets 15% of European Hydrogen Truck Market by 2030
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Chinese Heavy Truck Makers Set Higher Sales Targets for 2020
- JAC Truck Achieves 23,000 Units Sales in July, a 40.8% YoY Growth
- China’s Tractor Sales Saw Surging Growth in July
- Foton's July Truck Sales Seen Surging Growth
- China’s Heavy Truck Sales Hit New High in July
- Foton Overseas Sales Grow Against the Trend in H1, 2020
- China's Pickup Truck Output And Sales Went Up in June
- China’s Medium-size Trucks Sales Totalled 13,000 Units, Up 36.8% Year-on-Year
- Hongyan Tops the Dumper Sales List in June
- JAC Light Duty Truck Sales Exceeds 100 Thousands Units with 6% YoY Growth in H1