Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders
www.chinatrucks.com: According to the builder of Fast hydrodynamic retarders, it has successfully signed the order with Yangzhou Shengda Special Vehicle Company for 215 units and this is the biggest sales order for the single plant as of today. Based on the requirements, Fast will delivery 120 units firstly in end July and then the rest 95 units before the end August.
It is learnt these 215 units of hydrodynamic retarders will all be provided with the wide-bodied dump trucks, which are going to be exported to Burma by the buying party mentioned above. On account that dump trucks often work in the terrible operation conditions such as long or narrow slopes and heavy grade and it require a high demand on braking devices to ensure the steadiness and control during running, besides strong loading capability as well as long working term.
Fast has independently developed hydrodynamic retarders in the eighth successive year, whose sales volume increases year by year since launching the market. With the accumulated reputation and technology elite, the market demand on Fast hydrodynamic retarders sharply grow this year and the sales volume of products has exceeded that of the whole year in 2014.
Additionally, Fast hydrodynamic retarders have been applied on the various models of dozens of auto builders such as Shacman, Yutong, Yaxing and CAMC respectively, gaining appraisals in uniform due to strong technical strength, qualified products and considerate service offered by the builder.
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
- Fast National Twelfth Research Project Successfully Passed Jury Evaluation 2015-10-30
- Vice-president of Eaton Grobal Craig Reed visits our company 2015-03-25
- FAST First Overseas Plant Opened in Thailand 2015-03-18
- FAST Lightweight Gearbox Feature Energy-saving 2015-03-17
- FAST successfully helds F-Shift AMT Try-out Driving Activity 2015-03-04
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April