Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders
www.chinatrucks.com: According to the builder of Fast hydrodynamic retarders, it has successfully signed the order with Yangzhou Shengda Special Vehicle Company for 215 units and this is the biggest sales order for the single plant as of today. Based on the requirements, Fast will delivery 120 units firstly in end July and then the rest 95 units before the end August.
It is learnt these 215 units of hydrodynamic retarders will all be provided with the wide-bodied dump trucks, which are going to be exported to Burma by the buying party mentioned above. On account that dump trucks often work in the terrible operation conditions such as long or narrow slopes and heavy grade and it require a high demand on braking devices to ensure the steadiness and control during running, besides strong loading capability as well as long working term.
Fast has independently developed hydrodynamic retarders in the eighth successive year, whose sales volume increases year by year since launching the market. With the accumulated reputation and technology elite, the market demand on Fast hydrodynamic retarders sharply grow this year and the sales volume of products has exceeded that of the whole year in 2014.
Additionally, Fast hydrodynamic retarders have been applied on the various models of dozens of auto builders such as Shacman, Yutong, Yaxing and CAMC respectively, gaining appraisals in uniform due to strong technical strength, qualified products and considerate service offered by the builder.
- FAST Integrated AMT Wins 2019 Transmission Technology Award 2019-12-20
- The 9 Millionth FAST Transmission Roll Off the Assembly Line 2019-12-19
- FAST Attends Russia International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2019-10-18
- FAST Electric Driving Systems Arrive in Columbia for Operation 2019-09-25
- FAST Export Production Base Officially Starts Operation in Xi’an 2019-09-20
- FAST MAZ Belarus Factory Officially Starts Construction 2019-07-05
- FAST Put Lastest Products on Display at 2019 Bus & Truck Expo 2019-06-04
- FAST Electric Driving System Applied on Foton Full Electric Heavy-duty Truck 2019-05-22
- 700 Sets FAST Transmission Gearboxes to Be Shipped to the Middle East 2019-04-10
- 100 Units FAST-equipped Heavy-duty Trucks Exported to Africa 2019-04-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September