Fast Signs a Big Order for Hydrodynamic Retarders
www.chinatrucks.com: According to the builder of Fast hydrodynamic retarders, it has successfully signed the order with Yangzhou Shengda Special Vehicle Company for 215 units and this is the biggest sales order for the single plant as of today. Based on the requirements, Fast will delivery 120 units firstly in end July and then the rest 95 units before the end August.
It is learnt these 215 units of hydrodynamic retarders will all be provided with the wide-bodied dump trucks, which are going to be exported to Burma by the buying party mentioned above. On account that dump trucks often work in the terrible operation conditions such as long or narrow slopes and heavy grade and it require a high demand on braking devices to ensure the steadiness and control during running, besides strong loading capability as well as long working term.
Fast has independently developed hydrodynamic retarders in the eighth successive year, whose sales volume increases year by year since launching the market. With the accumulated reputation and technology elite, the market demand on Fast hydrodynamic retarders sharply grow this year and the sales volume of products has exceeded that of the whole year in 2014.
Additionally, Fast hydrodynamic retarders have been applied on the various models of dozens of auto builders such as Shacman, Yutong, Yaxing and CAMC respectively, gaining appraisals in uniform due to strong technical strength, qualified products and considerate service offered by the builder.
- FAST Makes New Breakthrough in Export Earnings 2018-07-30
- Eaton and Shaanxi Fast Gear Announce a Joint Venture 2018-05-11
- Fast 2017 Output Value Exceeded 18 Billion RMB in 2017 2018-01-22
- FAST AMT Exported to Tanzania 2017-12-27
- Fast Takes Up 70% Market Share of Heavy-duty Truck Transmission 2017-12-26
- FAST Be Honored Eaton Supplier Premier Award 2017-10-17
- FAST Exports Another Batch of AMT Transmission to Malaysia 2017-09-25
- FAST Rolls Off Its 7 Millionth Intermediate Shaft Gearbox 2017-09-20
- FAST in World Smart Manufacturing Conference Unveiled Intelligent Strength 2016-12-13
- FAST Wheel Retarder Boosts New Energy CV Market 2016-05-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November