129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station
www.chinatrucks.com: Shaanxi Auto cargo van “100 Cities” introduction meeting was held in Jinan on July 18, and this is the first leg in Linyi City. Shaanxi Auto Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao, together with other leaders, dealers, customers as well as media more than 200 guests witnessed the introduction of Shaanxi Auto all series heavy cargo vans.
Shaanxi Auto Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao said that the introduction of Shaanxi Auto all series heavy cargo vans marks that Shaanxi Auto is completing their product lines and transform from engineering vehicle maker to logistics vehicle expert with the ability to surpass like brands. Mr. Liu stressed that Shaanxi Auto cargo vans are covering long haul, medium and short distance, lightweight, heavy-duty etc, segment markets and the cargo van inherit Shaanxi Auto advantages on logistics transport vehicles and they feature low fuel consummations, the best self weights, the greatest quality, the most comfortable, the safest and the best services.
It is worth celebrate that the customers are rather enthusiasm to know about the trucks, and they rushed to placing orders after introduction by Linyi New Era Sales Company manager Chen Baikun. And 37 trucks were ordered during the event, and the introduction meetings were held in Jining, Liaocheng, Jinan, Binzhou, Shouguang and Qingdao etc, and 72 trucks were ordered in these introduction meetings.
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September