129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station
www.chinatrucks.com: Shaanxi Auto cargo van “100 Cities” introduction meeting was held in Jinan on July 18, and this is the first leg in Linyi City. Shaanxi Auto Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao, together with other leaders, dealers, customers as well as media more than 200 guests witnessed the introduction of Shaanxi Auto all series heavy cargo vans.
Shaanxi Auto Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao said that the introduction of Shaanxi Auto all series heavy cargo vans marks that Shaanxi Auto is completing their product lines and transform from engineering vehicle maker to logistics vehicle expert with the ability to surpass like brands. Mr. Liu stressed that Shaanxi Auto cargo vans are covering long haul, medium and short distance, lightweight, heavy-duty etc, segment markets and the cargo van inherit Shaanxi Auto advantages on logistics transport vehicles and they feature low fuel consummations, the best self weights, the greatest quality, the most comfortable, the safest and the best services.
It is worth celebrate that the customers are rather enthusiasm to know about the trucks, and they rushed to placing orders after introduction by Linyi New Era Sales Company manager Chen Baikun. And 37 trucks were ordered during the event, and the introduction meetings were held in Jining, Liaocheng, Jinan, Binzhou, Shouguang and Qingdao etc, and 72 trucks were ordered in these introduction meetings.
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016