129 Shaanxi Auto Trucks Sold in the First Station
www.chinatrucks.com: Shaanxi Auto cargo van “100 Cities” introduction meeting was held in Jinan on July 18, and this is the first leg in Linyi City. Shaanxi Auto Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao, together with other leaders, dealers, customers as well as media more than 200 guests witnessed the introduction of Shaanxi Auto all series heavy cargo vans.
Shaanxi Auto Sales Company deputy GM Liu Xiangtao said that the introduction of Shaanxi Auto all series heavy cargo vans marks that Shaanxi Auto is completing their product lines and transform from engineering vehicle maker to logistics vehicle expert with the ability to surpass like brands. Mr. Liu stressed that Shaanxi Auto cargo vans are covering long haul, medium and short distance, lightweight, heavy-duty etc, segment markets and the cargo van inherit Shaanxi Auto advantages on logistics transport vehicles and they feature low fuel consummations, the best self weights, the greatest quality, the most comfortable, the safest and the best services.
It is worth celebrate that the customers are rather enthusiasm to know about the trucks, and they rushed to placing orders after introduction by Linyi New Era Sales Company manager Chen Baikun. And 37 trucks were ordered during the event, and the introduction meetings were held in Jining, Liaocheng, Jinan, Binzhou, Shouguang and Qingdao etc, and 72 trucks were ordered in these introduction meetings.
- Shaanxi Auto Heavy Trucks Enter Shandong to Get 116 Trucks Ordered 2015-04-27
- The World’s First 10 Benz Actros SLT Delivered to Shaanxi Dajian 2013-12-02
- Shaanxi Tonly is Awarded with Wide Off-road Dumper Order from Southeast Asia 2013-10-23
- SHACMAN Delivers LNG Trucks to Fujian Hongda 2013-07-18
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Truck Deliveries the 1,000th Truck to Jianhua Logistic Company 2013-03-22
- The SHACMAN Brand of Shaanxi Auto Holds A New Spot in Myanmar 2013-02-21
- Shaanxi Heavy Duty Auto Achieved Good Export Volumes 2013-02-04
- Shaanxi Auto’s Heavy Trucks-- 2012 Users’ Most Satisfactory CV Brand 2013-01-23
- LNG Vehicle Population Surges in Chinese Market 2012-12-07
- Export and Domestic Sales to Stimulate the Recovery of Heavy Truck Market 2012-12-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November