SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon trucks in 682 series have been successfully exported to countries in Africa, Middle East and Asia, which all are marked with IVECO and sold by the local dealers, regarded as a part of the global market sales strategy. Recently, newly developed 6x4 trucks in 682 series for the African market are equipped with flattop cabs with sleepers, of big approach angles.
Different from China, 6x4 trucks are more popular in African countries. Due to non-pavement roads in many African countries, the exported 682 trucks are provided with wheel redactors with Styer technologies, which have been applied in engineering vehicles in big quantities, featured with mature technologies, simple structures and easy maintenance.
8.7L C9 engines fitted with the exported trucks in 682 series in Africa have been used in Genlvon vehicles for many years, as well as, equipped with Stralis tractors, available for Europe 3 to 6. In this region, there is no strict emission standard so that the models with Euro 3 are selected for the local diesel fuel quality. In addition, Fast 12-shift manual transmissions involved own a rather high market shares in the Chinese market.
Based on the joint efforts of SAIC-IVECO Hongyan and IVECO, the newly exporting models will be increasingly sold by the former party through the global sales network by the latter.
- SAIC Hongyan Puts 10 Vehicles On Display at Its Annual Business Conference 2020-01-08
- SAIC Hongyan Aims to Increase its Annual Sales Volume to 72,000 Units in 2020 2020-01-08
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan 2020-01-07
- SAIC Hongyan Releases New Heavy-duty Trucks in Tanzania 2019-12-25
- Hongyan 5G Intelligent Heavy Truck Operates Well in Whole Gale 2019-12-23
- SAIC Hongyan Continues to Expand Its Global Presence 2019-12-13
- SAIC Hongyan Won Safety Heavy-duty Truck Award 2019-11-18
- SAIC Hongyan Officially Launches Genlyon C6 LNG Heavy-duty Truck 2019-11-15
- Hongyan E-series Powered Intelligent Trucks Put into Operation in Shanghai 2019-11-07
- SAIC Hongyan Launches LNG Genlyon Trucks 2019-10-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September