SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon trucks in 682 series have been successfully exported to countries in Africa, Middle East and Asia, which all are marked with IVECO and sold by the local dealers, regarded as a part of the global market sales strategy. Recently, newly developed 6x4 trucks in 682 series for the African market are equipped with flattop cabs with sleepers, of big approach angles.
Different from China, 6x4 trucks are more popular in African countries. Due to non-pavement roads in many African countries, the exported 682 trucks are provided with wheel redactors with Styer technologies, which have been applied in engineering vehicles in big quantities, featured with mature technologies, simple structures and easy maintenance.
8.7L C9 engines fitted with the exported trucks in 682 series in Africa have been used in Genlvon vehicles for many years, as well as, equipped with Stralis tractors, available for Europe 3 to 6. In this region, there is no strict emission standard so that the models with Euro 3 are selected for the local diesel fuel quality. In addition, Fast 12-shift manual transmissions involved own a rather high market shares in the Chinese market.
Based on the joint efforts of SAIC-IVECO Hongyan and IVECO, the newly exporting models will be increasingly sold by the former party through the global sales network by the latter.
- New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show 2016-11-09
- SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing 2016-10-25
- SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show 2016-04-27
- Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. 2015-11-05
- First Batch Hongyan New Jingang Urban Intelligent Trucks Were Put into Operation in Nanchang 2015-10-13
- Hongyan Team Wins the Third Place of China Truck Games 2015-08-12
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
- Hongyan Starts 50-year Anniversary Events 2015-04-23
- Hongyan KINGKAN won praised around the world 2015-03-20
- Hongyan released first integration after-sale information system 2015-02-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months