SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa
www.chinatrucks.com: SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon trucks in 682 series have been successfully exported to countries in Africa, Middle East and Asia, which all are marked with IVECO and sold by the local dealers, regarded as a part of the global market sales strategy. Recently, newly developed 6x4 trucks in 682 series for the African market are equipped with flattop cabs with sleepers, of big approach angles.
Different from China, 6x4 trucks are more popular in African countries. Due to non-pavement roads in many African countries, the exported 682 trucks are provided with wheel redactors with Styer technologies, which have been applied in engineering vehicles in big quantities, featured with mature technologies, simple structures and easy maintenance.
8.7L C9 engines fitted with the exported trucks in 682 series in Africa have been used in Genlvon vehicles for many years, as well as, equipped with Stralis tractors, available for Europe 3 to 6. In this region, there is no strict emission standard so that the models with Euro 3 are selected for the local diesel fuel quality. In addition, Fast 12-shift manual transmissions involved own a rather high market shares in the Chinese market.
Based on the joint efforts of SAIC-IVECO Hongyan and IVECO, the newly exporting models will be increasingly sold by the former party through the global sales network by the latter.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel 2017-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 50 Genlyon Car Transporter Trucks 2017-01-11
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Rolled-off Ceremony Held in Wuxi 2016-11-24
- New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show 2016-11-09
- SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing 2016-10-25
- SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show 2016-04-27
- Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. 2015-11-05
- First Batch Hongyan New Jingang Urban Intelligent Trucks Were Put into Operation in Nanchang 2015-10-13
- Hongyan Team Wins the Third Place of China Truck Games 2015-08-12
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016