First Batch Hongyan New Jingang Urban Intelligent Trucks Were Put into Operation in Nanchang
www.chinatrucks.com: On Oct. 8, the first batch of 21 Hongyan New Jingang urban intelligent trucks chiefly used for dreg transportation were officially delivered to Nanchang . Equipped with Iveco technologies, the new truck adopts short-bodied cockpit, SAIC Power National IV engine, Fast 10-speed gearbox and SAIC Iveco Hongyan Standard Intelligent container. This model features zero leakage possessing strong power, and it is built to meet high safety standards, high environmentally friendliness, high intelligence, hjgh efficiency, and high comfort level.
With ergonomically designed cockpit, the truck adopts brand new interior, which creates a comfortable space for drivers. In the meantime, the use of Jieshida vehicle internet technology also helps truck operators realize realtime management of the vehicle and drivers, helping operators cut operating costs significantly.
It is revealed that over 100 Hongyan urban intelligent trucks used for transportation of dregs will start their service in Nanchang, accounting for 90% of the total number of trucks for dreg transportation.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel 2017-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 50 Genlyon Car Transporter Trucks 2017-01-11
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Rolled-off Ceremony Held in Wuxi 2016-11-24
- New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show 2016-11-09
- SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing 2016-10-25
- SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show 2016-04-27
- Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. 2015-11-05
- Hongyan Team Wins the Third Place of China Truck Games 2015-08-12
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016