Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety
www.chinatrucks.com: Mr. Ran is a truck driver of a logistic company in Shandong. A few days ago, he drove his Hongyan Jieshi truck made by SAIC Iveco with a horse power of 350 on the highway near Dongying. Suddenly, the truck was rear collided with another one ahead of it.
Despite the burnt body structure and unrecognizable front and severely displaced cockpit, the truck door of Jieshi remained intact. More fortunately, Mr. Ran only suffered a minor injury on his left leg. Another driver, who sat on the co-pilot position, was safe and sound.
“When my truck collided with the other one, its engine moved downward and the cockpit moved backward. Indeed, the front of the truck became perhaps unrecognizable, but the cockpit itself remained almost intact. I was driving with an oil tank. If I got stuck in the cockpit when there is a leakage of the oil tank with fire breaks out, I would not be here today. I must say that the cockpit is extremely sturdy and rigid. Thanks to its builders, my life has been saved,” said Mr. Ran, smiling.
With a truck driving experience of 15 years, Mr. Ran has worked with a number of different trucks. Although he only drove Jieshi for one year, he can’t help expressing his love for this truck. According to him, his company bought a fleet of SAIC Iveco Hongyan Jieshi trucks last year. He was lucky to be chosen as the one of the drivers of the new vehicle. In just a matter of a few days, he fell hopelessly in love with his new truck. It felt like driving a high-end truck imported from abroad. Moreover, the truck is easily maneuverable. After driving a long distance, he does not suffer the fatigue as he used to.
In the past year, Jieshi only consumed about 30 L per every 100 km. At one time, the truck’s oil consumption was only 28.7 L. Given this, Jieshi can help its operator save fuel costs by 800 RMB to 1,000 RMB ($150 USD) every day on average.
In addition, Mr. Ran rarely had any problem, not even a minor one with Jieshi truck in the past one year. “This, of course, helps our company cut a huge amount of vehicle maintenance fees,” said the driver. Before the end of our interview, Mr. Ran once again got his thumb up for Jieshi truck, expressing his gratitude to the truck manufacturer, SAIC Iveco Hongyan.
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
- The First 100 CAMC Trucks for Dangerous Cargo Delivered 2015-07-14
- 20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group 2015-07-06
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April