Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety
www.chinatrucks.com: Mr. Ran is a truck driver of a logistic company in Shandong. A few days ago, he drove his Hongyan Jieshi truck made by SAIC Iveco with a horse power of 350 on the highway near Dongying. Suddenly, the truck was rear collided with another one ahead of it.
Despite the burnt body structure and unrecognizable front and severely displaced cockpit, the truck door of Jieshi remained intact. More fortunately, Mr. Ran only suffered a minor injury on his left leg. Another driver, who sat on the co-pilot position, was safe and sound.
“When my truck collided with the other one, its engine moved downward and the cockpit moved backward. Indeed, the front of the truck became perhaps unrecognizable, but the cockpit itself remained almost intact. I was driving with an oil tank. If I got stuck in the cockpit when there is a leakage of the oil tank with fire breaks out, I would not be here today. I must say that the cockpit is extremely sturdy and rigid. Thanks to its builders, my life has been saved,” said Mr. Ran, smiling.
With a truck driving experience of 15 years, Mr. Ran has worked with a number of different trucks. Although he only drove Jieshi for one year, he can’t help expressing his love for this truck. According to him, his company bought a fleet of SAIC Iveco Hongyan Jieshi trucks last year. He was lucky to be chosen as the one of the drivers of the new vehicle. In just a matter of a few days, he fell hopelessly in love with his new truck. It felt like driving a high-end truck imported from abroad. Moreover, the truck is easily maneuverable. After driving a long distance, he does not suffer the fatigue as he used to.
In the past year, Jieshi only consumed about 30 L per every 100 km. At one time, the truck’s oil consumption was only 28.7 L. Given this, Jieshi can help its operator save fuel costs by 800 RMB to 1,000 RMB ($150 USD) every day on average.
In addition, Mr. Ran rarely had any problem, not even a minor one with Jieshi truck in the past one year. “This, of course, helps our company cut a huge amount of vehicle maintenance fees,” said the driver. Before the end of our interview, Mr. Ran once again got his thumb up for Jieshi truck, expressing his gratitude to the truck manufacturer, SAIC Iveco Hongyan.
- 200 Units CAMC LNG Construction Trucks Delivered to Jiaxing for Operation 2020-01-06
- CAMC Enters Top Ten Heavy-duty Truck Manufacturers in China 2019-07-01
- Hualing Xingma Sold 1,526 Units Mid- and Heavy-duty Trucks in January 2019-02-15
- CAMC’ Annual Production Exceeds 5,000 Units, up 44.15% YoY 2019-01-04
- 40 Units CAMC Hanma H7 Electric Heavy-duty Trucks 2018-12-18
- CAMC Hanma H9 on Display at 2018 Bauma China 2018-11-29
- CAMC Medium- and Heavy-duty Truck Sales from Jan. to Sept Grew 6.93% 2018-10-15
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September