Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety
www.chinatrucks.com: Mr. Ran is a truck driver of a logistic company in Shandong. A few days ago, he drove his Hongyan Jieshi truck made by SAIC Iveco with a horse power of 350 on the highway near Dongying. Suddenly, the truck was rear collided with another one ahead of it.
Despite the burnt body structure and unrecognizable front and severely displaced cockpit, the truck door of Jieshi remained intact. More fortunately, Mr. Ran only suffered a minor injury on his left leg. Another driver, who sat on the co-pilot position, was safe and sound.
“When my truck collided with the other one, its engine moved downward and the cockpit moved backward. Indeed, the front of the truck became perhaps unrecognizable, but the cockpit itself remained almost intact. I was driving with an oil tank. If I got stuck in the cockpit when there is a leakage of the oil tank with fire breaks out, I would not be here today. I must say that the cockpit is extremely sturdy and rigid. Thanks to its builders, my life has been saved,” said Mr. Ran, smiling.
With a truck driving experience of 15 years, Mr. Ran has worked with a number of different trucks. Although he only drove Jieshi for one year, he can’t help expressing his love for this truck. According to him, his company bought a fleet of SAIC Iveco Hongyan Jieshi trucks last year. He was lucky to be chosen as the one of the drivers of the new vehicle. In just a matter of a few days, he fell hopelessly in love with his new truck. It felt like driving a high-end truck imported from abroad. Moreover, the truck is easily maneuverable. After driving a long distance, he does not suffer the fatigue as he used to.
In the past year, Jieshi only consumed about 30 L per every 100 km. At one time, the truck’s oil consumption was only 28.7 L. Given this, Jieshi can help its operator save fuel costs by 800 RMB to 1,000 RMB ($150 USD) every day on average.
In addition, Mr. Ran rarely had any problem, not even a minor one with Jieshi truck in the past one year. “This, of course, helps our company cut a huge amount of vehicle maintenance fees,” said the driver. Before the end of our interview, Mr. Ran once again got his thumb up for Jieshi truck, expressing his gratitude to the truck manufacturer, SAIC Iveco Hongyan.
- CAMC Truck Sales up in June 2018-07-05
- CAMC Manages to Ignite National Ⅵ Compliant CM6D30 Engine 2018-04-17
- 100 Units CAMC Hanma H6 Delivered to Malaysia for Operation 2017-11-01
- CAMC Electric Heavy-duty Truck Boasts a Maximum Loading Capacity of 13 Tons 2017-10-31
- CAMC Gets Order to Supply 51 Units Natural Gas Trucks to South America 2017-06-29
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November