Jieshi Truck made by SAIC Iveco Hongyan Praised by Truck Drivers for High Safety
www.chinatrucks.com: Mr. Ran is a truck driver of a logistic company in Shandong. A few days ago, he drove his Hongyan Jieshi truck made by SAIC Iveco with a horse power of 350 on the highway near Dongying. Suddenly, the truck was rear collided with another one ahead of it.
Despite the burnt body structure and unrecognizable front and severely displaced cockpit, the truck door of Jieshi remained intact. More fortunately, Mr. Ran only suffered a minor injury on his left leg. Another driver, who sat on the co-pilot position, was safe and sound.
“When my truck collided with the other one, its engine moved downward and the cockpit moved backward. Indeed, the front of the truck became perhaps unrecognizable, but the cockpit itself remained almost intact. I was driving with an oil tank. If I got stuck in the cockpit when there is a leakage of the oil tank with fire breaks out, I would not be here today. I must say that the cockpit is extremely sturdy and rigid. Thanks to its builders, my life has been saved,” said Mr. Ran, smiling.
With a truck driving experience of 15 years, Mr. Ran has worked with a number of different trucks. Although he only drove Jieshi for one year, he can’t help expressing his love for this truck. According to him, his company bought a fleet of SAIC Iveco Hongyan Jieshi trucks last year. He was lucky to be chosen as the one of the drivers of the new vehicle. In just a matter of a few days, he fell hopelessly in love with his new truck. It felt like driving a high-end truck imported from abroad. Moreover, the truck is easily maneuverable. After driving a long distance, he does not suffer the fatigue as he used to.
In the past year, Jieshi only consumed about 30 L per every 100 km. At one time, the truck’s oil consumption was only 28.7 L. Given this, Jieshi can help its operator save fuel costs by 800 RMB to 1,000 RMB ($150 USD) every day on average.
In addition, Mr. Ran rarely had any problem, not even a minor one with Jieshi truck in the past one year. “This, of course, helps our company cut a huge amount of vehicle maintenance fees,” said the driver. Before the end of our interview, Mr. Ran once again got his thumb up for Jieshi truck, expressing his gratitude to the truck manufacturer, SAIC Iveco Hongyan.
- 7 HANMA Cargo Truck Delivered to Lanzhou Customers 2017-01-20
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons 2016-11-30
- CAMC Hanma H3 Awarded the Most Popular Logistics Transport Vehicle 2016-11-07
- CAMC Boosts in October with Year-on-Year Growth of 144.90% 2016-11-05
- 20 CAMC H6 Delivered to Huzhou Logistics 2016-10-28
- CAMC New Lightweight Powder Tank Trailer Put into Market 2016-10-25
- The First 100 CAMC Trucks for Dangerous Cargo Delivered 2015-07-14
- 20 units of CAMC Mixer Trucks Delivered to Lanzhou Hongjiang Group 2015-07-06
- 30 CAMC New Intelligent Slag Trucks Delivered to Hefei City 2015-05-27
- 100 CAMC Port Tractors Ordered in Haikou 2015-05-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016