JMC Light Truck Holds Several Guinness Records
www.chinatrucks.com: Light trucks play a pivotal role in the Chinese medium- and short-distance logistic service market. Along with the constant expansion of the market, The Chinese light truck sales has been exceeded one million units during recent years. With such a large presence of light trucks, you may readily recognize JMC in your neighborhood. However, you may not know a number of Guinness records that JMC light trucks have held so far.
JMC light truck in operation for 18 years
Mr. Qu is from Cangzhou in Hebei. His JMC light truck has accompanied him for 18 years and has witnessed all the ups and downs of his business. Like an obedient servant seldom makes any complaint, JMC light truck delivers highly reliable performance with outstanding fuel economy.
JMC light truck in operation for 1.8 million km in 15 years
Mr. Xiao is from Dongying, Shandong. He has driven his JMC light truck for 15 years with a total distance of 1.8 million km, which is the equivalent of revolving around the equator of the earth for 45 times. Mr. Xiao has driven his truck across most parts of China and his truck has also witnessed and contributed to some of the biggest highlights of his life, such as getting married, buying a house, and becoming a father who supports the family with the help of his JMC.
Mr. Xiao's truck has also made several miracles. After driving 260,000 km, his JMC light truck changed its clutch disc for the first time. After driving 800,000 km, his JMC light truck changed its pump for the first time. After driving 980,000 km, his JMC light truck went through its first major repair.
JMC light truck drives 20,000 km in one month
Mr. Yang is from Liuyang, Hunan. On average, He drove his vehicle for 20,000 km per month. Mr. Yang with his JMC light truck has traveled most parts in Southeast China. JMC light truck has also brought great fortunes to Mr. Yang's family thanks to his diligence.
JMC light truck drives 770,000 km with its engine free of any big trouble
Wuxi Yongchuang Electric Control Parts Co., Ltd. has a JMC light truck. Since its arrival in the company, the truck has covered a distance of 770,000 km. Still, the engine of truck, made by Isuzu, has never suffered any big problems.
Light trucks, may seem lifeless and unemotional to many people. However, to truck drivers, they are never just a pile of iron, but a life partner. JMC light trucks are always ready to serve its master on their road to prosperity. Working diligently, they never make a complaint. Pleasantly, they serve their masters with great music and radio programs while driving on the road.
- JMC Signs Cooperation Agreements with 11 logistics Service Companies in Jiangxi 2019-12-24
- Renault and JMCG Officially Establish a Joint Venture for EVs 2019-07-18
- JMC Launched New Range into South Africa 2019-06-05
- Six Best Light Trucks Recommended for 2019 2019-02-28
- JMC Rolls Out Kairui 800HP Truck 2019-01-30
- JMC Kaiyun Powerful Edition Awarded as 2018 Recommended logistics Vehicle 2018-11-28
- JMC Weilong Wide body HV5 Coming Off Line and Set to Launch Next Month 2018-10-25
- JMC Kairui EV Secures Another 2,000 units’ Bulk Order 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September