JMC Light Truck Holds Several Guinness Records
www.chinatrucks.com: Light trucks play a pivotal role in the Chinese medium- and short-distance logistic service market. Along with the constant expansion of the market, The Chinese light truck sales has been exceeded one million units during recent years. With such a large presence of light trucks, you may readily recognize JMC in your neighborhood. However, you may not know a number of Guinness records that JMC light trucks have held so far.
JMC light truck in operation for 18 years
Mr. Qu is from Cangzhou in Hebei. His JMC light truck has accompanied him for 18 years and has witnessed all the ups and downs of his business. Like an obedient servant seldom makes any complaint, JMC light truck delivers highly reliable performance with outstanding fuel economy.
JMC light truck in operation for 1.8 million km in 15 years
Mr. Xiao is from Dongying, Shandong. He has driven his JMC light truck for 15 years with a total distance of 1.8 million km, which is the equivalent of revolving around the equator of the earth for 45 times. Mr. Xiao has driven his truck across most parts of China and his truck has also witnessed and contributed to some of the biggest highlights of his life, such as getting married, buying a house, and becoming a father who supports the family with the help of his JMC.
Mr. Xiao's truck has also made several miracles. After driving 260,000 km, his JMC light truck changed its clutch disc for the first time. After driving 800,000 km, his JMC light truck changed its pump for the first time. After driving 980,000 km, his JMC light truck went through its first major repair.
JMC light truck drives 20,000 km in one month
Mr. Yang is from Liuyang, Hunan. On average, He drove his vehicle for 20,000 km per month. Mr. Yang with his JMC light truck has traveled most parts in Southeast China. JMC light truck has also brought great fortunes to Mr. Yang's family thanks to his diligence.
JMC light truck drives 770,000 km with its engine free of any big trouble
Wuxi Yongchuang Electric Control Parts Co., Ltd. has a JMC light truck. Since its arrival in the company, the truck has covered a distance of 770,000 km. Still, the engine of truck, made by Isuzu, has never suffered any big problems.
Light trucks, may seem lifeless and unemotional to many people. However, to truck drivers, they are never just a pile of iron, but a life partner. JMC light trucks are always ready to serve its master on their road to prosperity. Working diligently, they never make a complaint. Pleasantly, they serve their masters with great music and radio programs while driving on the road.
- JMC Secures One More Deal for 2,000 Units Kairui EV 2018-08-01
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network 2018-07-06
- JMC Lands One More Big Deal for 2,100 Kairui EV Trucks 2018-06-27
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018 2018-06-25
- JMC Secures an Order of 3,000 Units Electric Light Trucks 2018-05-28
- JMC Debuts Autonomous Driving Delivery Vehicle at WIC 2018-05-21
- JMC Launches Kairui KINGKAN for Heavy Haul Distribution in Jiangnan 2018-05-10
- JMC Unveils a Light-duty Truck and an Electric Truck at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- JMC Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Intelligent Refrigerator Trucks 2018-02-09
- Key Points Review in Heavy-duty Truck Industry in 2017 2018-01-03
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November