Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition.
www.chinatrucks.com: From Nov. 12 to 15, 2015 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition will take place in Wuhan International Exhibition Center. SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. will bring its two latest products, Hongyan GENLYON and Gentruck on display. According to the truck maker, it will be located at No. 7 Exhibition Booth in B1 Exhibition Hall.
Released in September,., Hongyan Gentruck and Genlion are the lightest in weight compared with the same type of vehicles, weighing only 6.91 tons. With high fuel efficiency, high safety standards, and high comfort level, the two vehicles are right on their way to become the two new stars in mid- and short-distance transportation.
GenStar, designed for the medium and high-end logistic market, will also show at the exhibition. Equipped with Cursort 13 engine, known as the strongest heart in Europe. With strong power and state-of-art technologies, the vehicle ushered in a new era of high power heavy-duty truck. Featuring high-safety standards, high comfort level, high fuel economy, and high reliability, Genlion is tailor-made for high-end logistic market where high efficiency, timeliness and fast speed are highly valued.
As the most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in Asia, China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2015 boasts an exhibition area of over 80,000 square meters. It has attracted a number of well-known commercial vehicle brands, special vehicle makers and related spare parts manufacturers from both home and abroad. The exhibition provides an ideal platform for conducting information exchanges and feeling the pulse of the industry for personnel management, procurement, technological innovation, and R&D in fields such as logistics, transportation, warehousing, etc.
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September 2017-10-17
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017 2017-09-07
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months 2017-09-06
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June 2017-07-05
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April