Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition.
www.chinatrucks.com: From Nov. 12 to 15, 2015 China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition will take place in Wuhan International Exhibition Center. SAIC Iveco Hongyan Commercial Vehicle Co., Ltd. will bring its two latest products, Hongyan GENLYON and Gentruck on display. According to the truck maker, it will be located at No. 7 Exhibition Booth in B1 Exhibition Hall.
Released in September,., Hongyan Gentruck and Genlion are the lightest in weight compared with the same type of vehicles, weighing only 6.91 tons. With high fuel efficiency, high safety standards, and high comfort level, the two vehicles are right on their way to become the two new stars in mid- and short-distance transportation.
GenStar, designed for the medium and high-end logistic market, will also show at the exhibition. Equipped with Cursort 13 engine, known as the strongest heart in Europe. With strong power and state-of-art technologies, the vehicle ushered in a new era of high power heavy-duty truck. Featuring high-safety standards, high comfort level, high fuel economy, and high reliability, Genlion is tailor-made for high-end logistic market where high efficiency, timeliness and fast speed are highly valued.
As the most influential commercial vehicle exhibition in Asia, China International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition 2015 boasts an exhibition area of over 80,000 square meters. It has attracted a number of well-known commercial vehicle brands, special vehicle makers and related spare parts manufacturers from both home and abroad. The exhibition provides an ideal platform for conducting information exchanges and feeling the pulse of the industry for personnel management, procurement, technological innovation, and R&D in fields such as logistics, transportation, warehousing, etc.
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 50 Genlyon Car Transporter Trucks 2017-01-11
- New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show 2016-11-09
- SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing 2016-10-25
- SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show 2016-04-27
- First Batch Hongyan New Jingang Urban Intelligent Trucks Were Put into Operation in Nanchang 2015-10-13
- Hongyan Team Wins the Third Place of China Truck Games 2015-08-12
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
- Shanghai Iveco Hongyang Axle Company to Run 2015-07-09
- Hongyan Starts 50-year Anniversary Events 2015-04-23
- Hongyan KINGKAN won praised around the world 2015-03-20
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released