C&C Truck Brought Five Vehicles On Display at 2015 China International Commercia
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 12, 2015 China (Wuhan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition officially kicked off. C&C Truck brought its five latest products on display, including its new U series 480 horse-power 6X4 locomotive. Like five shining stars, the five C&C trucks immediately grabbed attention of many visitors, who showed keen interest in these vehicles.
As a newly released truck model with large horse power in 2015 , the new U series 480 horse-power 6X4 locomotive is equipped with YC6K12 engine, Fast 12-speed transmission gearbox, one main oil tank and one auxiliary fuel tank. According to the company, its two fuel tanks can hold up to 800L fuel at the maximum.
The new U series 460 horse power 6X2 locomotive may not be unfamiliar to people working in the truck industry. Having just successfully finished the operation on the so-called evil slope in southwest China without the installation of water tank and the help of brakes, the truck has raised many eyebrows among the visitors. Equipped with YC6K12 engine, transmission gearbox with overdrive, one major fuel tank, one auxiliary fuel tank, Jacobs in-cylinder braking system, Voith hydraulic retarder, real-time monitoring system at blind spot, alarming system for route deviation and a number of other state-of-art technologies, 6X2 locomotive achieves excellent power level and high safety standards. Undaunted, it is fully prepared to challenge any treacherous road.
As a classic truck model, U420 boasts a number of strengths, including low repair & maintenance costs, high fuel economy, high safety standards, high comfort level. Having passed ADR European Standard Certificate for the transportation of dangerous chemicals, it has raised the safety bar to the highest level and is undoubtedly the leader in the transportation of dangerous chemicals.
Jointly developed by C&C Truck and Chitian Jingang, China's leading brand in the dump vehicle industry, 8X4 short-wheelbase vehicle for waste residue transportation is China's first intelligent and environmentally friendly vehicle for urban waste residue transportation.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September