C&C Truck Brought Five Vehicles On Display at 2015 China International Commercia
www.chinatrucks.com: On November 12, 2015 China (Wuhan) International Commercial Vehicle Exhibition officially kicked off. C&C Truck brought its five latest products on display, including its new U series 480 horse-power 6X4 locomotive. Like five shining stars, the five C&C trucks immediately grabbed attention of many visitors, who showed keen interest in these vehicles.
As a newly released truck model with large horse power in 2015 , the new U series 480 horse-power 6X4 locomotive is equipped with YC6K12 engine, Fast 12-speed transmission gearbox, one main oil tank and one auxiliary fuel tank. According to the company, its two fuel tanks can hold up to 800L fuel at the maximum.
The new U series 460 horse power 6X2 locomotive may not be unfamiliar to people working in the truck industry. Having just successfully finished the operation on the so-called evil slope in southwest China without the installation of water tank and the help of brakes, the truck has raised many eyebrows among the visitors. Equipped with YC6K12 engine, transmission gearbox with overdrive, one major fuel tank, one auxiliary fuel tank, Jacobs in-cylinder braking system, Voith hydraulic retarder, real-time monitoring system at blind spot, alarming system for route deviation and a number of other state-of-art technologies, 6X2 locomotive achieves excellent power level and high safety standards. Undaunted, it is fully prepared to challenge any treacherous road.
As a classic truck model, U420 boasts a number of strengths, including low repair & maintenance costs, high fuel economy, high safety standards, high comfort level. Having passed ADR European Standard Certificate for the transportation of dangerous chemicals, it has raised the safety bar to the highest level and is undoubtedly the leader in the transportation of dangerous chemicals.
Jointly developed by C&C Truck and Chitian Jingang, China's leading brand in the dump vehicle industry, 8X4 short-wheelbase vehicle for waste residue transportation is China's first intelligent and environmentally friendly vehicle for urban waste residue transportation.
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
- 12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia 2016-04-21
- 22 C&C Trucks Contributes to Transportation in Shenzhen Port 2016-02-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November