China Trucks Industry Tour
www.chinatrucks.com: Thank you all for your feedbacks on our China Truck Tour 2018. Based on your feedbacks, we have made the following arrangement. More comments and booking orders are welcome.
We are designing a customized business tour for you. The tour consists visiting a number of truck/SPV/parts companies as named by our readers, i.e. you! Normally, the trip lasts from 7 to 10 days, with one day spend on each manufacturer. Namely, the duration is up to you. We will arrange business meetings for you to discuss purchasing/cooperating plans with high ranking managers.
As to the starting date, we normally schedule our tour around conferences or exhibitions, so our tour guests can make the best of their tour. We can also set the starting date at your convenience, if you are not interested in meeting a cohort of bus/truck sales (will you;).
Every year in December, we have an industry conference held in Beijing. Many buses and parts manufacturers will attend the conference. Since many bus manufacturers also make trucks, you the truck people, are welcome to schedule your visit/tour around the conference. If there is other time you wish to schedule your tour, as I said above, it is also fine.
Hope to hearing from you soon.
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July 2018-08-22
- Scania Sets to Launch Its Own China Truck Factory As Ownership Rules Eased 2018-08-21
- Invitation to the Third China Buses & Trucks Overseas Marketing Summit 2018-08-21
- ZF: China Commercial Vehicle Has Huge Market Potential 2018-08-01
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands 2018-07-11
- China’s Renowned Wrecker Fleet Chooses Allison Transmissions 2018-07-02
- Foton Aumark Electric Logistics Vehicle Attends EVTec China 2018 2018-06-26
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May 2018-06-14
- Autonomous Trucking Obtains Popularity in China 2018-06-14
- Trend of Heavy-duty Truck Revealed by Beijing Auto Show 2018-05-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Hyundai Put Self-driving Truck on South Korean Highway for Test Run
- JAC int’l Business Achieved a New Record and Ranked No.4 Among the Industry
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- China Sold 266,000 Units Trucks in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sales Up by 43% in July
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May