China Trucks Industry Tour 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: Thank you all for your feedbacks on our China Truck Tour 2017. Based on your feedbacks, we have made the following arrangement. More comments and booking orders are welcome.
We are designing a customized business tour for you. The tour consists visiting a number of truck/SPV/parts companies as named by our readers, i.e. you! Normally, the trip lasts from 7 to 10 days, with one day spend on each manufacturer. Namely, the duration is up to you. We will arrange business meetings for you to discuss purchasing/cooperating plans with high ranking managers.
As to the starting date, we normally schedule our tour around conferences or exhibitions, so our tour guests can make the best of their tour. We can also set the starting date at your convenience, if you are not interested in meeting a cohort of bus/truck sales (will you;).
Every year in December, we have an industry conference held in Beijing. Many buses and parts manufacturers will attend the conference. Since many bus manufacturers also make trucks, you the truck people, are welcome to schedule your visit/tour around the conference. If there is other time you wish to schedule your tour, as I said above, it is also fine.
Hope to hearing from you soon.
- Many New Products to Make Their Debut at China Commercial Vehicles Show 2017 2017-10-27
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales 2017-10-16
- XCMG Attends China-Mongolia Expo 2017-09-29
- XCMG and Its 11 New Industrial-leading Fire Trucks Appear at China Fire 2017 2017-09-18
- Zoomlion Attends China Fire 2017 2017-09-08
- Iveco to Attend China Fire Expo 2017 2017-09-04
- Linglong Shines off at China International Tire Expo 2017-08-29
- Sinotruk Secures an Order of 365 Units Sitrak from China Post 2017-08-18
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July 2017-08-15
- JAC Secures an Order for 110 Shuailing World Trucks from China Post 2017-08-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April