China Trucks Industry Tour 2017
www.chinatrucks.com: Thank you all for your feedbacks on our China Truck Tour 2017. Based on your feedbacks, we have made the following arrangement. More comments and booking orders are welcome.
We are designing a customized business tour for you. The tour consists visiting a number of truck/SPV/parts companies as named by our readers, i.e. you! Normally, the trip lasts from 7 to 10 days, with one day spend on each manufacturer. Namely, the duration is up to you. We will arrange business meetings for you to discuss purchasing/cooperating plans with high ranking managers.
As to the starting date, we normally schedule our tour around conferences or exhibitions, so our tour guests can make the best of their tour. We can also set the starting date at your convenience, if you are not interested in meeting a cohort of bus/truck sales (will you;).
Every year in December, we have an industry conference held in Beijing. Many buses and parts manufacturers will attend the conference. Since many bus manufacturers also make trucks, you the truck people, are welcome to schedule your visit/tour around the conference. If there is other time you wish to schedule your tour, as I said above, it is also fine.
Hope to hearing from you soon.
- China Commercial Vehicles Show (CCVS) 2017-02-09
- Goodyear China Named Top Employer for the 7th Consecutive Year 2016-12-07
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China 2016-12-02
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016 2016-11-29
- XCMG Debut Globe Model Products in Bauma China 2016 2016-11-24
- Foton Won the Biggest Order of 2600 Vehicles from China Mobile 2016-10-21
- FOTON AUMAN GTL Super-Power Truck Boosts China Aerospace Industry 2016-10-20
- 2015 China (Shandong) International Automobile Industry Exhibition Will be Held in Jinan 2015-10-10
- China Truck Usage Survey and Selection Activities Launch 2015-08-17
- The Sales of China Trucks Adds up to 1,660,000 units in Jan.-Jul.2015 2015-08-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016