Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards
www.chinatrucks.com: “Linglong Tire”2016 Chinese Truck Annual Truck Award ended in Beijing on November,26,2016. Naveco Yuejin awarded two annual model awards, 2016 Mid-sized Truck Award and 2016 The Most Energy-saving Mid-sized Truck Award, for its superior reliability, excellent quality and supreme energy saving.
The Naveco Yuejin which was awarded 2016 Chinese Truck Annual Mid-sized Truck Award is equipped with SDEC’s the most advanced SC4H National V high-performance diesel engine of SAIC Motor. Its maximum power can be 180 horse power. Yuejin showed its great power output in the speed-adding test with heavy load in Vehicle Testing Field in the west of Dianjiang, Chongqing. The minimum time which other participated trucks can hardly compete with that of Yuejin.
Yuejin often ranks first in safety in domestic light-duty truck industry except its great power, energy-saving and emission-reduction. It first improved its design and led the highest level according to the Driver protection Regulations of European Union ECE29-03. It first equipped its truck with main and subsidiary safety air bag, brought safety concept of car to light-duty truck. Besides,it first used pre-tightening safety belt to guard for the safety of driver to the greatest extent. Moreover, it first adopts the anti-theft technology on engine to provide another safety shield for customers. Meanwhile, Yuejin further guard for the safety of users with a series of safety measures, including road condition test, climate adaptability, collision trial, fatigue test and body design, etc..
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network 2016-04-15
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group 2015-07-02
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year 2015-01-20
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September