Naveco Yuejin Awarded 2016 Two Annual Truck Awards
www.chinatrucks.com: “Linglong Tire”2016 Chinese Truck Annual Truck Award ended in Beijing on November,26,2016. Naveco Yuejin awarded two annual model awards, 2016 Mid-sized Truck Award and 2016 The Most Energy-saving Mid-sized Truck Award, for its superior reliability, excellent quality and supreme energy saving.
The Naveco Yuejin which was awarded 2016 Chinese Truck Annual Mid-sized Truck Award is equipped with SDEC’s the most advanced SC4H National V high-performance diesel engine of SAIC Motor. Its maximum power can be 180 horse power. Yuejin showed its great power output in the speed-adding test with heavy load in Vehicle Testing Field in the west of Dianjiang, Chongqing. The minimum time which other participated trucks can hardly compete with that of Yuejin.
Yuejin often ranks first in safety in domestic light-duty truck industry except its great power, energy-saving and emission-reduction. It first improved its design and led the highest level according to the Driver protection Regulations of European Union ECE29-03. It first equipped its truck with main and subsidiary safety air bag, brought safety concept of car to light-duty truck. Besides,it first used pre-tightening safety belt to guard for the safety of driver to the greatest extent. Moreover, it first adopts the anti-theft technology on engine to provide another safety shield for customers. Meanwhile, Yuejin further guard for the safety of users with a series of safety measures, including road condition test, climate adaptability, collision trial, fatigue test and body design, etc..
- Naveco Obtains an Order of 152 Units from China Post and Fujian Public Security 2017-01-13
- NAVECO Boosts SF to Make Medicine Cold Chain Logistics Network 2016-04-15
- Naveco Wins Praise From Customers 2016-03-18
- NAVECO C500 Launches in Taizhou 2015-09-23
- Naveco Signs the Strategic Cooperative Agreement with An’neng Group 2015-07-02
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- NAVECO products to upgrade in the new year 2015-01-20
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of December 2015-01-08
- NAVECO SOFIM engine show on Automechanika Shanghai 2014-12-15
- SAIC Group released its production and sales report of Nov. 2014-12-09
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November