Hubei Dayun Yunchi Truck Exports To Bolivian Again
www.chinatrucks.com: Recently, a batch of brand new trucks in front of Hubei Dayun Truck Delivery Center were placed in a long row. 15 Hubei Dayun Yunchi trucks were in a row grandly and were going to arrive at Tianjin Port. Then they will be delivered to Bolivian which is beyond the Pacific Ocean and make contribution to the local economy development.
Hubei Dayun Yunchi trucks had been exported to Bolivian successfully twice before this time. They have passed the test of using on different road conditions for three years in Bolivian. It proved that its quality is reliable and surpassed the same truck models in international industry. And Yunchi truck won high affirmation of users in Bolivian.
The exported 15 Yunchi self-discharging trucks is one of the main product of Hubei Dayun Automobile Co., Ltd.. The quality of those trucks ranks first in international market and meet the demand of both domestic and overseas customers for their great power, excellent fuel saving, high reliability, low noise and superior maneuverability. The delivery of this batch of exported trucks has great significance in the export business of Hubei Dayun. It renewed the history of Hubei Dayun’s export.
- Dayun and Mercedes-Benz Co-produce the World-class Heavy Truck 2017-01-18
- Dayun Launching CNG Truck with 750/995L Large Volume Cylinder 2017-01-11
- Dayun New N8E6×2 Cargo Truck Coming Soon 2017-01-06
- Dayun N6 New LNG Truck Launched Recently 2015-01-16
- Dayun sales to be contrarian under HD trucks industry decline 2014-12-10
- Dayun Leading the Heavy Trucks Industry with Growth over 37% 2014-11-21
- Dayun N8H Series Bumpers Upgrade to Air Spring 2014-10-31
- Dayun to Launch N6 Series 4x2 Tractors in Heavy and Medium Trucks Market 2014-10-28
- Sales of Dayun Auto up 100% in Sept. 2014-10-17
- Dayun N6 New LNG Truck Launched Recently 2014-07-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton
- Foton's Export Sees Growth in 2016 with Sales Network Expanded across the Globe
- Beiben Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Austria ECS
- “Simplified” Dongfeng KX Completes Trail Assembly and Rolls Off Line
- BAIC Got an Order of 1000 Semi-tractors from Myanmar
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions
- First Auman EST Rolls Off with Mass Production Starting Soon
- 560 Horsepower Dongfeng Cummins ISZ 13L Engine Officially Released
- Zoomlion and MAZ to Collaborate in Building Special Vehicles in Belarus
- Sinotruck Delivers First 5 Units of Oil Tankers to Saudi Arabia
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Lifan Ranks No.1 by 270% Year-on-Year Growth in Medium Truck Market
- 8 Heavy Truck Builders See Over 100% Rise in February, 2017
- Tractors Saw a 234.36% Jump Year-on-Year in February 2017
- Light Truck Gets a Strong Rebound, Increasing by 40% Year on Year
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele