Sichuan Hyundai Dump Truck to be on Listing
www.chinatrucks.com: Sichuan Hyundai Moter Co.,Ltd. completed its important product strategic allocation.”Ruiyu One” heavy-duty truck ,the engineering model of self-discharging trucks, was escalated and will be rolled out recently. Ruiyu dump truck, belonged to Nanjun automobile before, was widely used in several working conditions, such as city construction, road maintenance and bulk goods transportation, etc. It won great fame from commercial groups and singular customers for its high transportation capacity and high cost-effectiveness.
The brand new dump truck was escalated by the advanced technologies of modern automobile groups on the basis of former mature vehicle, meeting the demands of customers.
Cockpit is the part which drivers use most. Customers pay more and more attention to it. Special cockpit, 2,080mm wide. is the basis of comfortability.
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches New Version of Mighty Light Truck 2019-08-19
- Hyundai Motor Agrees New Truck Partnership with Sichuan Energy in China 2018-09-06
- Sichuan Hyundai Opens 4S Stores in Myanmar 2018-07-04
- Sichuan Hyundai Launches 24/7 Customer Service Program 2018-03-26
- The 50000th Truck Coming Out of JAC Sichuan Factory 2018-03-21
- Sichuan Hyundai Held 2018 Business Conference 2018-03-14
- Sichuan Hyundai TRAGO Road Cleaning Vehicles Serve BRICS Summit in Xiamen 2017-09-14
- Sichuan Hyundai Zedo 300N Went into Mass Production 2017-08-24
- MIGHTY is Recognized for Passenger Car Interior and Active Safety System 2017-08-07
- Sichuan Hyundai Teams up with Cummins to Launch MIGHTY in September 2017-07-27
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September