CIMC Ruijiang Temperature Controlled Truck Exhibits in Hunan
www.chinatrucks.com: After the CIMC Ruijiang temperature controlled truck exhibition started up in Hunan Province, the CIMC Ruijiang temperature controlled truck attracted great attention from the local cold-chain logistics industry. Great amounts of customers discussed the quality and professional level of cold-chain delivery trucks.
The CIMC Ruijiang temperature controlled truck entered the wholesaling market of agricultural market, large logistics base and many cold stores in this exhibition. It provides the best choice of high quality and famous-brand insurance to customers by infusing new idea, new energy, new standards into the local cold-chain industry.
The Ruijiang temperature controlled truck used the most advanced craftsmanship and technology, making its quality and technology in the leading position in the domestic industry. A series of advantages including its advanced craftsmanship of temperature controlled van, high-end imported refrigeration unit and low fuel consumption, etc. won high affirmation from customers on site. One of the superintendent of logistics enterprise said,“The Ruijiang temperature controlled truck can meet our mind including its professional level and quality as well as the insurance of famous brand. It’s our best choice for the short-distance delivery.”
An intentional order of a dozen of Ruijiang temperature controlled truck has been procured since the startup of the exhibition. This laid good foundation for the following sales in batches.
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- CIMC Wins CHKD Successful Restructuring Award 2018-01-25
- CIMC Lingyu Tank Trucks Exported to South East Asia 2018-01-25
- CIMC Tank Trucks Delivered to South West China 2018-01-11
- CIMC Enric Wins Energy Award 2017 from Germany’s Business Daily 2018-01-10
- CIMC’s Export of LPG Semitrailers to Vietnam Contributes to One Belt One Road 2017-09-25
- CIMC LPG Towing Vehicles Rise in Popularity in Vietnam 2017-08-28
- CIMC TONGHUA Delivers Export Semi-trailers to Parkistan 2017-03-13
- CIMC Van Semi Trailers Exported to Thailand in CKD Mode 2017-02-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November