CIMC Ruijiang Temperature Controlled Truck Exhibits in Hunan
www.chinatrucks.com: After the CIMC Ruijiang temperature controlled truck exhibition started up in Hunan Province, the CIMC Ruijiang temperature controlled truck attracted great attention from the local cold-chain logistics industry. Great amounts of customers discussed the quality and professional level of cold-chain delivery trucks.
The CIMC Ruijiang temperature controlled truck entered the wholesaling market of agricultural market, large logistics base and many cold stores in this exhibition. It provides the best choice of high quality and famous-brand insurance to customers by infusing new idea, new energy, new standards into the local cold-chain industry.
The Ruijiang temperature controlled truck used the most advanced craftsmanship and technology, making its quality and technology in the leading position in the domestic industry. A series of advantages including its advanced craftsmanship of temperature controlled van, high-end imported refrigeration unit and low fuel consumption, etc. won high affirmation from customers on site. One of the superintendent of logistics enterprise said,“The Ruijiang temperature controlled truck can meet our mind including its professional level and quality as well as the insurance of famous brand. It’s our best choice for the short-distance delivery.”
An intentional order of a dozen of Ruijiang temperature controlled truck has been procured since the startup of the exhibition. This laid good foundation for the following sales in batches.
- CIMC-TianDa Participated in International Fire Protection Exposition 2019-11-11
- CIMC Showcases New Generation Semi Trailers at CCVS 2019 2019-11-05
- Hongyan to Cooperate with Ruijiang to Build High-end Special Vehicles 2019-10-28
- 20 Units CIMC Lingyu Oil Tank Trucks Shipped to Southeast Asia for Operation 2019-06-05
- 40 Units CIMC Lingyu Concrete Mixers Delivered to Guangzhou for Operation 2019-05-22
- CIMC Unveils New U+Models and Delivers the First Batch to Customers 2019-04-24
- Foton Daimler Signs a Sales Contract with CIMC Ruijiang Auto 2019-02-19
- Linglong Teams up with Cimcorp for Factory Automation Upgrades 2018-07-20
- CIMC Monthly Production Volume Exceeds 2,000 Units 2018-06-05
- CIMC Wins CHKD Successful Restructuring Award 2018-01-25
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September