Qingling Will Roll Out VC46 6X2 Van Truck
www.chiantrucks.com: Journalists knew that the VC46 6x2 van truck which was developed by Qingling Motor Co., Ltd. and aimed at electric business logistics attracted great attention in truck industry recently. The journalists got news from Qingling Motor Co., Ltd. that the van truck will be rolled out this year after the road test of almost one year in January, 2016. The logistics truck in express delivery field will confront this competitive rival in China.
Logistics in express delivery field increasingly becomes the competing center with the fast development of electric business in China. As the old Chinese saying goes “Good tools are prerequisite to the successful execution of a job”. Trucks used in express delivery becomes the vital aspect in gaining advantage in fierce competition. Trucks used in big express delivery corporations has been changed in recent years. 6x4 bi-axle tractors are used in long-haul transportation of main lines and 6x2 van trucks are used in branch transportation. VC46 6x2 van truck is still the front face appearance which are the same with the spy photos of ISUZU family. The robust front head-stock makes users feel dependable. The combination of low bumper and anti-collision beam can protect small -size truck in collision. The feedback of many express delivery corporations showed that the 6x2 van truck is usually used in provincial branch delivery of express delivery, and the operating radius is about 500 KM.
Truck manufacturers rolled out 4x2 tractor which met customers’ demand in the subdivided market of express delivery. The 4x2 tractor was favored by many express delivery corporations. It is believed that VC46 6x2 van truck will inherit the great fame which was gained by Qingling F series truck in express delivery market and become one of the favorite trucks of various express delivery corporations for its own multiple advantages.
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
- Qingling Successfully Delivers First Batch of New Energy Vehicles to Customers 2018-06-12
- Qingling Brought Eight Vehicle Models On Display at 2018 Chongqing Auto Show 2018-06-11
- Qingling EVK100 Runs 240km After Getting a Full Charge in Two Hours 2018-01-10
- Qingling&Isuzu First Pick-up Taga Makes its Debut 2017-12-26
- Qingling to Unveil First High-end TAGA Pickup 2017-12-13
- Qingling Motor Awarded for Its Excellent Service at BRICS Summit 2017-12-07
- 30 Qingling GIGA Tractors with FAST Transmission Made Their First Delivery 2017-12-06
- 30 Units Qingling Isuzu Heavy-duty Trucks Delivered to Customers 2017-10-11
- Qingling Secured an Order of 161 Units Light-duty Trucks from SF Express 2017-09-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November