Qingling Will Roll Out VC46 6X2 Van Truck
www.chiantrucks.com: Journalists knew that the VC46 6x2 van truck which was developed by Qingling Motor Co., Ltd. and aimed at electric business logistics attracted great attention in truck industry recently. The journalists got news from Qingling Motor Co., Ltd. that the van truck will be rolled out this year after the road test of almost one year in January, 2016. The logistics truck in express delivery field will confront this competitive rival in China.
Logistics in express delivery field increasingly becomes the competing center with the fast development of electric business in China. As the old Chinese saying goes “Good tools are prerequisite to the successful execution of a job”. Trucks used in express delivery becomes the vital aspect in gaining advantage in fierce competition. Trucks used in big express delivery corporations has been changed in recent years. 6x4 bi-axle tractors are used in long-haul transportation of main lines and 6x2 van trucks are used in branch transportation. VC46 6x2 van truck is still the front face appearance which are the same with the spy photos of ISUZU family. The robust front head-stock makes users feel dependable. The combination of low bumper and anti-collision beam can protect small -size truck in collision. The feedback of many express delivery corporations showed that the 6x2 van truck is usually used in provincial branch delivery of express delivery, and the operating radius is about 500 KM.
Truck manufacturers rolled out 4x2 tractor which met customers’ demand in the subdivided market of express delivery. The 4x2 tractor was favored by many express delivery corporations. It is believed that VC46 6x2 van truck will inherit the great fame which was gained by Qingling F series truck in express delivery market and become one of the favorite trucks of various express delivery corporations for its own multiple advantages.
- 60 Units Qingling 100P Cargo Trucks Delivered to HUGE 2019-12-11
- Qingling Attends 2019 Smart China Expo 2019-08-28
- Qingling Focuses on Technological Innovation for Expansion 2019-08-01
- Qingling Put Seven Vehicle Models on Display at 2019 Chongqing Auto Show 2019-06-10
- 125 Units Qingling Light Trucks to Arrive in Philippines for Operation 2019-05-15
- Qingling to Exhibit Several New Vehicles at Shanghai Auto Show 2019-04-15
- Qingling Isuzu Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks 2019-01-11
- 100 Units Qingling New Energy Vehicles Start Operation in Shenzhen 2018-12-24
- Qingling Exports 50 Heavy-duty Trucks to ASEAN for the First Time 2018-10-23
- Qingling Secured Orders of 580 Cargo Trucks 2018-08-07
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September