C&C Trucks NG Heavy-duty Truck Enters Dali Prefecture
www.chinatrucks.org: Canglong Manjiang Natural Gas Station in Dali Prefecture, Yunnan Province completion and C&C Trucks Delivery Ceremony was held in Dali Economic Development Zone on January, 8, 2016. Many leaders in prefecture, city and district including the General Manager of United Power Liang Heping, deputy General Manager of C&C Trucks Sales Corporation Xu Zhaoyi, Dali Standing Committee and State Commission for Discipline Inspection Zhang Hongjian, deputy governor of Dali People's Government Zhu Jianbin，Party Working Committee Secretary of Dali Economic Development Zone and CMC director Zhang Zhenxian, etc. attended the ceremony.
The program of “Canglong Manjiang Natural Gas Filling Station” was listed in the second batch of important programs in Dali Prefecture in the year of 2015 and started on June, 9, 2015. This program ended the history of without natural gas filling station in Dali Prefecture. Meanwhile, the 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck procured by Canglong Logistics was the first batch of natural gas truck delivered to Dali Prefecture and filled the blank of without natural gas truck in Dali Prefecture. Those 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck will play an important role in creating new life of environmental friendly transportation, improving the level of national excellent tourism cities, and promoting the social and economic development.
Dali Canglong Logistics Co., Ltd. is a modern logistics enterprise integrated ordinary freight, huge objects transportation, goods storage, loading and carrying, building materials sales, materials distribution, information consultation, service of logistics parks and it has the largest scale and the biggest power one in Dali Prefecture. The 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck cost 12 million RMB will put into highway transportation and lead the using of natural gas truck in logistics industry in Dali Prefecture. Another batch of 30 natural gas heavy-duty trucks will be procured to reduce the using of vintage fuel trucks gradually.
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
- 12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia 2016-04-21
- 22 C&C Trucks Contributes to Transportation in Shenzhen Port 2016-02-26
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November