C&C Trucks NG Heavy-duty Truck Enters Dali Prefecture
www.chinatrucks.org: Canglong Manjiang Natural Gas Station in Dali Prefecture, Yunnan Province completion and C&C Trucks Delivery Ceremony was held in Dali Economic Development Zone on January, 8, 2016. Many leaders in prefecture, city and district including the General Manager of United Power Liang Heping, deputy General Manager of C&C Trucks Sales Corporation Xu Zhaoyi, Dali Standing Committee and State Commission for Discipline Inspection Zhang Hongjian, deputy governor of Dali People's Government Zhu Jianbin，Party Working Committee Secretary of Dali Economic Development Zone and CMC director Zhang Zhenxian, etc. attended the ceremony.
The program of “Canglong Manjiang Natural Gas Filling Station” was listed in the second batch of important programs in Dali Prefecture in the year of 2015 and started on June, 9, 2015. This program ended the history of without natural gas filling station in Dali Prefecture. Meanwhile, the 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck procured by Canglong Logistics was the first batch of natural gas truck delivered to Dali Prefecture and filled the blank of without natural gas truck in Dali Prefecture. Those 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck will play an important role in creating new life of environmental friendly transportation, improving the level of national excellent tourism cities, and promoting the social and economic development.
Dali Canglong Logistics Co., Ltd. is a modern logistics enterprise integrated ordinary freight, huge objects transportation, goods storage, loading and carrying, building materials sales, materials distribution, information consultation, service of logistics parks and it has the largest scale and the biggest power one in Dali Prefecture. The 20 C&C Trucks NG heavy-duty truck cost 12 million RMB will put into highway transportation and lead the using of natural gas truck in logistics industry in Dali Prefecture. Another batch of 30 natural gas heavy-duty trucks will be procured to reduce the using of vintage fuel trucks gradually.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September