Xichai CA6DLD Diesel Engine Passes Europe V Emission Certification Test
www.chinatrucks.com: Xichai CA6DLD diesel engine passed the Europe V certification test and was awarded the Vehicle Certificate of British Transportation Department recently.
CA6DLD diesel engine is the main one which exported to high-end heavy-duty truck market, such as Chile, by Xichai Group. The overseas marketing department of its sales company invited the certification specialists of Vehicle Certification Bureau VCA of British Transportation Department to the laboratory rooms of Xichai engines to carry out the Europe V certification test in December, 2015. The Vehicle Certification Bureau VCA of British Transportation Department awarded the Europe V Emission Certificate to Xichai Group.
Entering overseas market is the important tasks of Xichai’s 13th Five-year Plan. It is necessary to promote the high-end Xichai Aowei diesel engine in overseas market to display the high-end image of Xichai “Power Supermarket” to overseas customers. Xichai Group promotes various kinds of high-end engines to overseas market steadily to realize the exporting strategy of “Exporting High-end Engines, Set Up High-end Brand” which was put forwarded by the leaders in its factory.
- Xichai Aowei Engine Shines at Electric Indonesia 2017-09-20
- Highlights at the 16th China International Expo on Internal Combustion Engine 2017-08-31
- Xichai CA6DM3-50E5 Engine Made to 2017 Most Powerful Engine List 2017-08-30
- Russia CTT 2017: Foreigners Thump up for FAW Xichai Aowei CA6SM2 Engine 2017-06-06
- FAW Xichai Aowei 6DM3 Engine Enjoys a Lead in Producing Large Horse Power 2017-05-10
- FAWDE Achieves a Solid Export Volume of 1,800 in March, Up by 12.5% 2017-03-22
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
- Xichai AOWEI Won Orders of 109 Units in Anhui 2016-11-23
- XICHAI AOWEI Won Big Orders in the First Quarter 2016-05-05
- The Sales Volume of Xichai Engines Increases by About 20% in 1st Qr. 2016-04-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November