XCMG Mixer Truck Exports to Hongkong High-end Market
www.chinatrucks.com: The concrete mixer trucks of 6 m3 and 8 m3 which were manufactured by XCMG Schwing and aimed at Hongkong market were delivered in February, 2016. It marked another breakthrough in entering global high-end market of XCMG concrete machinery.
This mixer truck completely absorbed the advanced technology of German Schwing which adopts ultra-light duty design idea. Its weight can definitely meet the demand of Hongkong market.Meanwhile, the design of feeder hooper rain proof and user-friendly cat ladder were added to the mixer truck to meet the demand of Hongkong market on the basis of the previous technology of four-dimensional mixing and new arc rear bearing. The mixer truck can comprehensively adjust to the special climate and working condition in Hongkong. It can lead the advanced designing level in the product reliability, operation experience and customized service in the truck industry.
XCMG Schwing actively develops its market in overseas and high-end developed areas to cope with the new situation in the concrete machinery industry. Its research & develop group continuously rolls out unique upgraded trucks which meet different demands in market. This pushes XCMG concrete machinery to broader international market for its superior quality in fierce competition in market.
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO 2017-03-07
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Meets XCMG Chairman 2017-03-03
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia 2017-02-15
- XCMG Environment Equipment’s Annual Sales rise by 1.5 Times YOY 2017-02-09
- XCMG Aerial Operation Vehicles Won Bid of China Southern Power Grid 2017-02-09
- XCMG Plans to Invest USD150 Million for A New Factory in India 2017-02-07
- XCMG Push Bench Make Inroad into Malaysia 2017-02-07
- XCMG Brazil Lead the Standard Establishment of Brazilian Crane Industry 2017-01-06
- XCMG Schwing PC-Type Smart Mixing Plant was Successfully Developed 2017-01-05
- XCMG Won Orders for 150 LNG Concrete Mixers in Rental Market in Liaoning 2016-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016