22 C&C Trucks Contributes to Transportation in Shenzhen Port
www.chinatrucks.com: The group celebration meeting of C&C Trucks Mingjia Vehicle Trading Co., Ltd. in the Spring Festival of 2016 and the product promotion conference was held in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province on February, 23, 2016. Over 100 truck users including those from C&C Trucks, Shenzhen Mingjia Vehicle Trading Co., Ltd. and local guests attended this activity together.
Guangdong Province is the main centralized place of transferring logistics transportation as it is once of the biggest provinces where logistics transportation is centralized in China. Meanwhile, Shenzhen Port, one of the main entry and exit port of containers, is the market where most of truck manufacturers want to enter. C&C Trucks exhibited U and V series truck modes, and LNG truck mode. Their power range covers 260—480 horsepower, which can meet the demand of port containers and truck users of medium and long-haul transportation.
Fu Shaowen, the vice general manager of C&C Trucks in Guangdong Province said that the main targeted market of U and V series trucks are port containers and medium and long-haul transportation in main lines. The quality of U and V series of C&C Trucks was further enhanced after the continuous improvement and upgrading in recent years. They have many advantages including great power, good economy performance, high reliability, high safety level, high comfort level, high loading capacity, and have won the affirmation of market and the reliability of customers gradually.
Till now, all of the trucks of C&C Trucks which will be sold this year are going to be equipped with United Through which is a device integrating all the intelligent units on truck. It will be connected to CAN cable directly to transfer important data including the situation of the truck, see the position, track, fuel consumption, malfunction, the abnormal change of the fuel of the truck, and the behaviors of the driver. This can provide help for the fleet management, the analysis of truck using and the analysis of fuel consumption. Besides, it is very convenient to use the United Through. Users can see those data via the customer end on the cellphone.
Mingjia Vehicle Trading Co., Ltd. in Shenzhen City declared the preferential policies on buying trucks on site to express its gratitude of customers’ reliability and supporting of C&C Trucks. Those truck users who order V260LNG tractor, V290P tractor, U340 uni-axle tractor and U340LNG uni-axle tractor on site can enjoy the preferential policies that paying 2,000 RMB cash with cards can reduce 6,000 RMB with an extra spare parts card of 2,000 RMB. The maximum preferences of every truck reached 16,000 RMB. Twenty two trucks were ordered after the conference finished.
- C&C Trucks Secures an Order of 100 Units Trucks in Jiangxi 2019-06-14
- C&C Delivers 40 LNG Muck Trucks to Its Customer from Shenzhen 2018-11-07
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September