22 C&C Trucks Contributes to Transportation in Shenzhen Port
www.chinatrucks.com: The group celebration meeting of C&C Trucks Mingjia Vehicle Trading Co., Ltd. in the Spring Festival of 2016 and the product promotion conference was held in Shenzhen City, Guangdong Province on February, 23, 2016. Over 100 truck users including those from C&C Trucks, Shenzhen Mingjia Vehicle Trading Co., Ltd. and local guests attended this activity together.
Guangdong Province is the main centralized place of transferring logistics transportation as it is once of the biggest provinces where logistics transportation is centralized in China. Meanwhile, Shenzhen Port, one of the main entry and exit port of containers, is the market where most of truck manufacturers want to enter. C&C Trucks exhibited U and V series truck modes, and LNG truck mode. Their power range covers 260—480 horsepower, which can meet the demand of port containers and truck users of medium and long-haul transportation.
Fu Shaowen, the vice general manager of C&C Trucks in Guangdong Province said that the main targeted market of U and V series trucks are port containers and medium and long-haul transportation in main lines. The quality of U and V series of C&C Trucks was further enhanced after the continuous improvement and upgrading in recent years. They have many advantages including great power, good economy performance, high reliability, high safety level, high comfort level, high loading capacity, and have won the affirmation of market and the reliability of customers gradually.
Till now, all of the trucks of C&C Trucks which will be sold this year are going to be equipped with United Through which is a device integrating all the intelligent units on truck. It will be connected to CAN cable directly to transfer important data including the situation of the truck, see the position, track, fuel consumption, malfunction, the abnormal change of the fuel of the truck, and the behaviors of the driver. This can provide help for the fleet management, the analysis of truck using and the analysis of fuel consumption. Besides, it is very convenient to use the United Through. Users can see those data via the customer end on the cellphone.
Mingjia Vehicle Trading Co., Ltd. in Shenzhen City declared the preferential policies on buying trucks on site to express its gratitude of customers’ reliability and supporting of C&C Trucks. Those truck users who order V260LNG tractor, V290P tractor, U340 uni-axle tractor and U340LNG uni-axle tractor on site can enjoy the preferential policies that paying 2,000 RMB cash with cards can reduce 6,000 RMB with an extra spare parts card of 2,000 RMB. The maximum preferences of every truck reached 16,000 RMB. Twenty two trucks were ordered after the conference finished.
- C&C U 260 4×2 LNG Trucks Delivered in Shenzhen 2018-07-26
- C&C Trucks Attends World Manufacturing Convention 2018 2018-05-30
- C&C Trucks Fully Prepared to Meet New Challenges 2018-01-09
- Russian Dealer Pays a Visit to C&C to Exchange on New Energy Technology 2017-04-19
- C&C Conducts Electronics Training in Vietnam to Upgrade to Euro Ⅳ 2017-04-10
- C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia 2017-03-24
- C&C Launched National V Trailer with Weight of Only 8.1 Tons 2016-11-06
- 40 Units of C&C U380 Trucks Delivered to Bohua Logistics 2016-10-10
- 12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia 2016-04-21
- C&C Trucks NG Heavy-duty Truck Enters Dali Prefecture 2016-01-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November