The Market Share of XCMG Tractor Grows in Feb. and The Sales Volume Ranks Top Ten Again
www.chinatrucks.com: The sales volume of XCMG heavy-duty truck was 321 in January, 2016, which grew by 23.46% compared with the same period of last year. The sales volume of XCMG tractor was 190 in February, which grew by 355.13% compared with the same period of last year, and ranked in the 9th place in the industry. The market share was 1.14% which exceeded 1% for the first time. It has a good start at the beginning of this year.
To reach the sales target of 10,000 sets, XCMG has been sticking to the new operation idea of “internationalization, optimization, making up for the disadvantages, sustainable”, comprehensively carry out the new operation model of “ platformization plus professionalization” with its promotion measures secured by resources and supported by the shared platform. It will comprehensively make good use of the advantage of professionalized operation platform, devotes itself to breaking through the market, innovating the sales experience. XCMG will make “Hanfeng” more popular by holding the regional exhibition, such as the “Ice Breaking Travel” in Lianyungang at the beginning of this year, and the 2016 commercial conference.
As for the research and development of products, XCMG build a professional development group which is matching with platformization operation. The group will involve in the researching, planning, defining and programming at the beginning of products, precisely grasp the market information, comprehensively meet the personal demand of the subdivided market, and reach accurate development of products. The 90-tone non-road wide-body dump truck was rolled off the production line. It strengthened the leading position of XCMG in the industry of non-road dump truck. The second batch of “Hanfeng” narrow-body was manufactured successfully. It supplied strong production support for the development of subdivided logistics market.
XCMG pays more attention to the quality of products and service at the same time of developing popular products. It will carry out the quality strategies of “Three lowering,three enhancing”, quality controlling of “Three moving forward”, new testing program, lower the loss caused by low quality, improve the operation efficiency of quality system, and comprehensively enhance the quality of products. Regarding the problems from both the inside and outside of the company, it will listen to the feedback of customers, quickly and effectively improve the quality of products and make customers more satisfied by cooperating with suppliers, technology department and manufacturing department and analyzing the problems from the system. XCMG will continuously hold a series of activities including free test of “Hanfeng” electrical equipment system and service month during the Spring Festival to provide considerate truck using experience for customers.
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO 2017-03-07
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte Meets XCMG Chairman 2017-03-03
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia 2017-02-15
- XCMG Environment Equipment’s Annual Sales rise by 1.5 Times YOY 2017-02-09
- XCMG Aerial Operation Vehicles Won Bid of China Southern Power Grid 2017-02-09
- XCMG Plans to Invest USD150 Million for A New Factory in India 2017-02-07
- XCMG Push Bench Make Inroad into Malaysia 2017-02-07
- XCMG Brazil Lead the Standard Establishment of Brazilian Crane Industry 2017-01-06
- XCMG Schwing PC-Type Smart Mixing Plant was Successfully Developed 2017-01-05
- XCMG Won Orders for 150 LNG Concrete Mixers in Rental Market in Liaoning 2016-12-15
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016