Allison Transmission to Highlight Oil Field Series? at CIPPE 2016
www.chinatrucks.com: BEIJING – Allison Transmission will highlight its Oil Field Series™ (OFS) range of transmissions at the China International Petroleum and Petrochemical Technology and Equipment Exhibition (CIPPE), March 29-31 at Hall W1, Booth 1218. Engineered to withstand the industry’s harshest demands, Oil Field Series transmissions offer not only greater power and launch torque, but also the proven durability and lower fuel consumption that provide operators with higher efficiency and improved productivity solutions.
Allison’s patented hydraulic torque converter transmits uninterrupted power from the engine to the driveline. With no manual clutch, Allison fully automatic transmissions help reduce driveline shock and strain during launch and acceleration, reducing wear and tear on power system parts. Allison transmissions are designed for the rigorous requirements of the oilfield industry and provide maximum uptime while operating in the most challenging environments.
The 9832 OFS model being displayed during the exhibition has been the market’s focus since its debut in China last March. The 9832 OFS transmission equipped for 3,200 hp (2,386 kW) assists in delivering continuous torque and maximum horsepower for pressure pumping in the most difficult environments. Its compact size is 44 percent lighter than any alternative transmission on the market, providing best-in-class power-to-weight ratio.
About Allison Transmission
Allison Transmission (NYSE: ALSN) is the world’s largest manufacturer of fully automatic transmissions for medium- and heavy-duty commercial vehicles and is a leader in hybrid-propulsion systems for city buses. Allison transmissions are used in a variety of applications including refuse, construction, fire, distribution, bus, motorhomes, defense and energy. Founded in 1915, the company is headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, USA and employs approximately 2,700 people worldwide. With a market presence in more than 80 countries, Allison has regional headquarters in the Netherlands, China and Brazil with manufacturing facilities in the U.S., Hungary and India. Allison also has approximately 1,400 independent distributor and dealer locations worldwide. For more information, visit allisontransmission.com.
- Allison Announces Its TC10® Available in Kenworth and Peterbilt 2017-03-24
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics 2017-02-16
- Stuttgart Airport Operates Germany’s First Magirus Superdragon X8 with Two All 2017-02-06
- Allison Automatics Demonstrate Their Advantages in Snowy, Difficult Terrain 2016-11-23
- Allison-equipped road sweeper with single engine improves ease of use and effici 2016-10-28
- Allison Selected by ReTech to Provide Transmissions for a Growing Variety of Spe 2016-10-12
- Allison Transmission Selected Again by Servair for Its Newest Airport Service Ve 2016-05-10
- Allison Transmission Backs Jereh’s Complete Oil & Gas Solutions 2016-04-12
- Allison Transmission Improves Efficiency and Performance for Wreckers 2016-02-23
- S?o Paulo firefighters renew fleet with Allison fully automatic transmission-equipped trucks 2015-12-16
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Global Natural Gas Commercial Vehicles Market 2017 – Dongfeng, Foton
- Foton's Export Sees Growth in 2016 with Sales Network Expanded across the Globe
- Beiben Signs a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with Austria ECS
- “Simplified” Dongfeng KX Completes Trail Assembly and Rolls Off Line
- BAIC Got an Order of 1000 Semi-tractors from Myanmar
- An Overview on LNG Trucks in Two Sessions
- First Auman EST Rolls Off with Mass Production Starting Soon
- 560 Horsepower Dongfeng Cummins ISZ 13L Engine Officially Released
- Zoomlion and MAZ to Collaborate in Building Special Vehicles in Belarus
- Sinotruck Delivers First 5 Units of Oil Tankers to Saudi Arabia
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks No.1 by 270% Year-on-Year Growth in Medium Truck Market
- 8 Heavy Truck Builders See Over 100% Rise in February, 2017
- Tractors Saw a 234.36% Jump Year-on-Year in February 2017
- Light Truck Gets a Strong Rebound, Increasing by 40% Year on Year
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele