Chairman of Weichai Talks with Representatives of World Top 500 Companies
www.chinatrucks.com: “Night of Shandong Province” theme activity of 2016 China Development High-level Forum host by the provincial government of Shandong Province and Development and Research Center of State Council was held in Diaoyutai State Hotel in the night of March, 20th, 2016.
As the leading enterprise in Shandong Province, Weichai attracted great attention and favors of leaders of Shandong Province and State Ministries in the theme activity. Tan Xuguang, the chairman of Weichai Group, attended the theme activity and talked with the representatives of Top 500 companies in the world who attended this activity.
As the first state-level forum after NPC & CPPCC in 2016, this China Development High-level Forum is themed with “China during the new Five-year Plan”, talked about a series of important topics including the Chinese economic growth and reforming during the 13th “Five-year Plan”, deepening the reform of fiscal and tax system, fastening the reform of financial system and improving the layout of opening out, etc.. Besides, it also facilitate the cooperation between local areas and enterprises in China and overseas countries as well as academic circles.
Guo Shuqing, the deputy secretary of the provincial party committee and the governor of Shandong Province, said, Shandong Province is one of the important cradle of Chinese civilization. Shandong Province has accumulated strong real economic basis and has formed a batch of advantageous enterprises since the reform and opening up of more than 30 years. Shandong will further widen the opening up, promote the mutual optimization of economic and trading investment in overseas market, continue to strengthen the strategic cooperation and industrial docking with Top 500 enterprises in the world and the leading enterprises in the industry. Shandong Province hopes that their enterprises can further strengthen communication with transnational corporations, deepen familiarity, strengthen mutual trust to lay a good basis for the further cooperation.
The rapid development of Weichai Group has attracted the attention of manufacturing industry in China and world. The leaders of Top 500 enterprises in the world including Volkmaar Dunnal，the board chairman of Bosch Group, and Peng Tangmou, the CEO of Caterpillar, etc. Deeply talked with Mr. Tan respectively.
Weichai Group, one of the automobile enterprise and equipment manufacturing group which has the strongest power in China, is the leading enterprise in Shandong Province. Weichai actively “Walk Out”, continues to develop overseas market and meager high-end enterprises under the guiding of the national strategy of “One Band and One Road”. It purchased French Baudouin which has history over a century, Italian Ferretti Group which was a famous yacht manufacturer and German Kion Group which was the second largest manufacturer of industrial forklift truck in the world successively. Besides, it becomes a famous brand in the world by cooperating with Linde Hydraulics. Meanwhile, Weichai built manufacturing bases in many overseas countries including Tailand, India, Burma and Ethiopia. Thus it achieved the transformations including from products output to technology output and from general trading to local manufacturing.
- 2020 Weichai Global Procurement Conference for Engine Business Held in Weifang 2019-12-20
- Weichai Won Top Ten Model Brands of 2019 in China 2019-12-19
- Weichai International Auto Part Industrial Park Construction Speeds up Again 2019-12-19
- Weichai Power Announces Strategic Investment in Aradex AG 2019-12-18
- Weichai-Ballard JV Expected to Start Fuel-Cell Production in 2020 2019-12-18
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually 2019-12-05
- Weichai Brings Six Overseas Brands to Display at CIIE 2019 2019-11-15
- Tan Xuguang Wins the 7th Shandong Provincial Governor Quality Award 2019-10-31
- Weichai Donates Engine-Powertrain Training Center to Maz Group Vocational School 2019-10-25
- Weichai Attends Multi-national Qingdao Summit 2019-10-22
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September