Chairman of Weichai Talks with Representatives of World Top 500 Companies
www.chinatrucks.com: “Night of Shandong Province” theme activity of 2016 China Development High-level Forum host by the provincial government of Shandong Province and Development and Research Center of State Council was held in Diaoyutai State Hotel in the night of March, 20th, 2016.
As the leading enterprise in Shandong Province, Weichai attracted great attention and favors of leaders of Shandong Province and State Ministries in the theme activity. Tan Xuguang, the chairman of Weichai Group, attended the theme activity and talked with the representatives of Top 500 companies in the world who attended this activity.
As the first state-level forum after NPC & CPPCC in 2016, this China Development High-level Forum is themed with “China during the new Five-year Plan”, talked about a series of important topics including the Chinese economic growth and reforming during the 13th “Five-year Plan”, deepening the reform of fiscal and tax system, fastening the reform of financial system and improving the layout of opening out, etc.. Besides, it also facilitate the cooperation between local areas and enterprises in China and overseas countries as well as academic circles.
Guo Shuqing, the deputy secretary of the provincial party committee and the governor of Shandong Province, said, Shandong Province is one of the important cradle of Chinese civilization. Shandong Province has accumulated strong real economic basis and has formed a batch of advantageous enterprises since the reform and opening up of more than 30 years. Shandong will further widen the opening up, promote the mutual optimization of economic and trading investment in overseas market, continue to strengthen the strategic cooperation and industrial docking with Top 500 enterprises in the world and the leading enterprises in the industry. Shandong Province hopes that their enterprises can further strengthen communication with transnational corporations, deepen familiarity, strengthen mutual trust to lay a good basis for the further cooperation.
The rapid development of Weichai Group has attracted the attention of manufacturing industry in China and world. The leaders of Top 500 enterprises in the world including Volkmaar Dunnal，the board chairman of Bosch Group, and Peng Tangmou, the CEO of Caterpillar, etc. Deeply talked with Mr. Tan respectively.
Weichai Group, one of the automobile enterprise and equipment manufacturing group which has the strongest power in China, is the leading enterprise in Shandong Province. Weichai actively “Walk Out”, continues to develop overseas market and meager high-end enterprises under the guiding of the national strategy of “One Band and One Road”. It purchased French Baudouin which has history over a century, Italian Ferretti Group which was a famous yacht manufacturer and German Kion Group which was the second largest manufacturer of industrial forklift truck in the world successively. Besides, it becomes a famous brand in the world by cooperating with Linde Hydraulics. Meanwhile, Weichai built manufacturing bases in many overseas countries including Tailand, India, Burma and Ethiopia. Thus it achieved the transformations including from products output to technology output and from general trading to local manufacturing.
- XCMG Deepens Partnership with Weichai Power 2018-06-26
- Weichai (Tokyo) Innovation Center Was Established 2018-06-22
- Weichai WP13 550 Horsepower Engine Widely Used Among High-end Trucks 2018-05-31
- Weichai to Start Cooperation with Russia-based Kamaz 2018-05-21
- China’s Weichai Announces Partnership with Fuel Cell Maker Ceres Power 2018-05-18
- Weichai Environmentally Friendly Power Solutions Shine at Auto China 2018 2018-04-28
- Foton Daimler and Weichai Jointly Launch Two Auman Trucks 2018-04-25
- Maz-Weichai New Factory Starts Construction in Belarus 2018-04-10
- Cooperation with China's Weichai Power Promotes German Truck Giant KION 2018-03-05
- Weichai Power Maintains a Fast Growing Momentum in Heavy-duty Truck Engine 2018-01-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November