FAW Xichai Engines Promoted in Hebei and Anhui
www.chinatrucks.com: Shandong KAMA Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and FAW Xichai Group held grand on-sale release conference of new products which conforms to China V Emission Standards in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province on April 9th, 2016. About 200 persons including Dong Yishun, the general manager of KAMA Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Ji Yizhi, the deputy factory director of FAW Xichai, dealers from all over of China and the representatives of customers attended this conference.
Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Zhangdong, the assistant of general manager of FAW Xichai Sales Co., Ltd. made an specific introduction of the technical characteristics, service and spared products net of Xichai Kangwei490 and 4102 diesel engine which conforms to China V Emission Standards and are equipped on KAMA automobiles on the conference.
1. Xichai Kangwei 4DW(490) diesel engine conformed to China V Emission standards uses the advanced DPF technique in the world. The technique is so advanced that the diesel engine can reach the China V Emission Standards without adding urea. It is convenient to use. Besides, it can save money and time for customers.
2. Xichai Kangwei 4DX(4102) diesel engine conformed to China V Emission Standards has great power. Its maximum power can reach 140 horsepower. It conforms to China V Emission Standards. Besides, it melt the techniques and experience of heavy-duty truck and solved the crystallization of urea. This emancipate customers from the thereafter troubles.
3. “Excellent Engine” service in the phase of China IV Emission Standards. The excellent performance of Xichai in market and its “Excellent Engine Service” has impressed people. The technical advantages of Xichai Kangwei products and the service advantages of Xichai will become more obvious in the phase of China V Emission Standards.
Xichai and KAMA arranged the market layout of China V Emission Standards in advance and won great favors from both old and new customers. Dealers positively ordered trucks in the conference and the quantities of ordered trucks exceeded 2,000.
Go through thick and thin in ten years and make progress hands in hands in ten years. KAMA and FAW Xichai starts the on-sale of new products which meet the demand of China V Emission Standards. They not only responds to the appealing of Chinese government and walks in ahead in the industry, but also embodies their confidence and determination to take up great market shares of products conformed to China V Emission Standards.
Mengcheng City, Anhui Province
FAW Xichai held the promotional conference of FAW Xichai Kangwei products conformed to China IV Emission Standards which is themed with “Going Forward with Truck Net” in Mengcheng City which is the hometown of Zhuangzhou on April, 8th, 2016. Dong Chengguo, the manager of KAMA in Anhui Province; Hu Jianmeng, the county magistrate of Mengcheng City and the general manager of Aowei Automobile Sales Co., Ltd.; Chen Bingzhong, the manager of Business Department of FAW Xichai in Anhui Province; customers from Mengcheng City and the around cities and dealers of KAMA attended this conference.
Chen Bingzhong, the manager of Business Department of FAW Xichai in Anhui Province said, “FAW Xichai is the leader in the industry of diesel engine. Aowei trucks of big horsepower has high recognition in market. And Kangwei China IV 4DW truck melt the development techniques, manufacturing measures and quality controlling system, etc. and depend on those systems. It has won great trust of customers and the truck plants for its great power, high reliability and excellent economy performance, etc.”.
Dong Chengguo, the manager of KAMA in Anhui Province said that, FAW Xichai Kangwei China IV engine will definitely lead the new trend in the industry of light-duty diesel engine for its after-sales warranty including technical advantages and excellent services. KAMA have confidence to take up much bigger market shares by cooperating with Xichai. Customers visited KAMA truck model which is equipped with Xichai Kangwei 490-hp engine which conforms to China IV Emission Standards after the conference. Customers ordered 7 trucks in the conference.
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- FAW Jiefang Hit New Sales Record in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-18
- Jiefang Smart-driving Trucks Successfully Passed Trial Operation 2017-10-11
- Hino New Trucks Debut at South America Joburg Futuroad Expo 2017-09-30
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- FAW Jiefang New Energy Vehicle Project Settles in Qingdao 2017-09-04
- FAW Jiefang’s Big Plans for African Growth 2017-08-03
- FAW and China Railway Promote Cooperation Level 2017-07-28
- FAW Ranks 125th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
- Jiefang New J6 Plateau Version is Launched 2017-07-24
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April