FAW Xichai Engines Promoted in Hebei and Anhui
www.chinatrucks.com: Shandong KAMA Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd. and FAW Xichai Group held grand on-sale release conference of new products which conforms to China V Emission Standards in Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province on April 9th, 2016. About 200 persons including Dong Yishun, the general manager of KAMA Automobile Manufacturing Co., Ltd., Ji Yizhi, the deputy factory director of FAW Xichai, dealers from all over of China and the representatives of customers attended this conference.
Shijiazhuang City, Hebei Province
Zhangdong, the assistant of general manager of FAW Xichai Sales Co., Ltd. made an specific introduction of the technical characteristics, service and spared products net of Xichai Kangwei490 and 4102 diesel engine which conforms to China V Emission Standards and are equipped on KAMA automobiles on the conference.
1. Xichai Kangwei 4DW(490) diesel engine conformed to China V Emission standards uses the advanced DPF technique in the world. The technique is so advanced that the diesel engine can reach the China V Emission Standards without adding urea. It is convenient to use. Besides, it can save money and time for customers.
2. Xichai Kangwei 4DX(4102) diesel engine conformed to China V Emission Standards has great power. Its maximum power can reach 140 horsepower. It conforms to China V Emission Standards. Besides, it melt the techniques and experience of heavy-duty truck and solved the crystallization of urea. This emancipate customers from the thereafter troubles.
3. “Excellent Engine” service in the phase of China IV Emission Standards. The excellent performance of Xichai in market and its “Excellent Engine Service” has impressed people. The technical advantages of Xichai Kangwei products and the service advantages of Xichai will become more obvious in the phase of China V Emission Standards.
Xichai and KAMA arranged the market layout of China V Emission Standards in advance and won great favors from both old and new customers. Dealers positively ordered trucks in the conference and the quantities of ordered trucks exceeded 2,000.
Go through thick and thin in ten years and make progress hands in hands in ten years. KAMA and FAW Xichai starts the on-sale of new products which meet the demand of China V Emission Standards. They not only responds to the appealing of Chinese government and walks in ahead in the industry, but also embodies their confidence and determination to take up great market shares of products conformed to China V Emission Standards.
Mengcheng City, Anhui Province
FAW Xichai held the promotional conference of FAW Xichai Kangwei products conformed to China IV Emission Standards which is themed with “Going Forward with Truck Net” in Mengcheng City which is the hometown of Zhuangzhou on April, 8th, 2016. Dong Chengguo, the manager of KAMA in Anhui Province; Hu Jianmeng, the county magistrate of Mengcheng City and the general manager of Aowei Automobile Sales Co., Ltd.; Chen Bingzhong, the manager of Business Department of FAW Xichai in Anhui Province; customers from Mengcheng City and the around cities and dealers of KAMA attended this conference.
Chen Bingzhong, the manager of Business Department of FAW Xichai in Anhui Province said, “FAW Xichai is the leader in the industry of diesel engine. Aowei trucks of big horsepower has high recognition in market. And Kangwei China IV 4DW truck melt the development techniques, manufacturing measures and quality controlling system, etc. and depend on those systems. It has won great trust of customers and the truck plants for its great power, high reliability and excellent economy performance, etc.”.
Dong Chengguo, the manager of KAMA in Anhui Province said that, FAW Xichai Kangwei China IV engine will definitely lead the new trend in the industry of light-duty diesel engine for its after-sales warranty including technical advantages and excellent services. KAMA have confidence to take up much bigger market shares by cooperating with Xichai. Customers visited KAMA truck model which is equipped with Xichai Kangwei 490-hp engine which conforms to China IV Emission Standards after the conference. Customers ordered 7 trucks in the conference.
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts 2017-03-07
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients 2017-03-07
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG 2017-03-06
- First 50 FAW-Hongta Lanjian T340 Pickups to be exported to Laos 2017-03-02
- Hot Sale 6x4 Light-weight Tractors 2017-02-27
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January 2017-02-21
- China Automakers Dongfeng and FAW to Develop Joint Innovation Center 2017-02-21
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released 2017-01-18
- FAW Sales Rise 10.9% in 2016 2017-01-16
- FAW Xichai Ranked First with Sales of 300000 engines in 2016 2017-01-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016