12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: Truck Star Company located in Novosibirsk City is a cooperative partner that C&C to open up the Russian market. With the global energy crisis, a new round of energy competition kicked the curtain. “Shale gas revolution in the United States, China and Russia signed a $400 billion natural gas, Russian government to actively promote the use of natural gas resources…”, with this background, C&C aimed at the market, exported 6 * 4 CNG gas dump truck to Russia. After Russia strict testing and certification, the first batch of 12 vehicles has been successfully delivered to the user.
In Siberia, Russia, nearly half a year is covered with white snow, and the lowest temperature is in minus 40 degrees Celsius. This puts forward severe challenges to the truck driving, especially as a result of the dump truck specific usage must be subject to make rollover certification by Russia Certification Department.
From April 5 to 15 in2016, Russia is still in ice and snow, Russian Truck Star Company sent 4 technical engineers to C&C to participate in 10 days of technical training. In work, C&C customer service department organized professional engineers from the technical department, the international business department, the Department of accessories, quality and technology department and other departments to participate in the first meeting of the two sides. Russia's overall evaluation of C&C trucks is durable, strong power and security. In view of the problems need to improve, the two sides exchanged views on the improvement project and date. In life, C&C customer service department sent a person responsible for the Russian technical personnel logistics arrangements to ensure the smooth implementation of the training work.
According to technical training, C&C customer service department, according to the customer vehicle situation, carefully designed courses and arranged professional lecturers for Russian engineers to carry out the training. Training involved: the structure of the vehicle, electrical system principle, brake pipeline and the valve body, engine gearbox axle principle explanation and assembly disassembly, CNG cylinders use and maintenance course.
At the end of the training, service management minister Huang Yudou of C&C Customer Service Department on behalf of C&C issued a certificate to the Russian technical engineers, and welcome them to come to China, come to C&C Trucks once again. Russian students expressed their satisfaction and affirmation to the training arrangements. They said: thanks to China, thanks to C&C Truck!
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- Japan's Hino Motors to Build Truck Plant in Russia 2017-10-10
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
- XCMG Wheel Loaders Operate in Freezing-Cold Place of Russia 2017-08-23
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Russian Kamaz to Invest $57 mln in Construction of Senegal Assembly Plant 2017-06-27
- Russian KamAZ Plans Unitl 2020 to Supply Over 1,000 Trucks to Philippines 2017-06-14
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April