12 C&C Trucks delivered to Russia
www.chinatrucks.com: Truck Star Company located in Novosibirsk City is a cooperative partner that C&C to open up the Russian market. With the global energy crisis, a new round of energy competition kicked the curtain. “Shale gas revolution in the United States, China and Russia signed a $400 billion natural gas, Russian government to actively promote the use of natural gas resources…”, with this background, C&C aimed at the market, exported 6 * 4 CNG gas dump truck to Russia. After Russia strict testing and certification, the first batch of 12 vehicles has been successfully delivered to the user.
In Siberia, Russia, nearly half a year is covered with white snow, and the lowest temperature is in minus 40 degrees Celsius. This puts forward severe challenges to the truck driving, especially as a result of the dump truck specific usage must be subject to make rollover certification by Russia Certification Department.
From April 5 to 15 in2016, Russia is still in ice and snow, Russian Truck Star Company sent 4 technical engineers to C&C to participate in 10 days of technical training. In work, C&C customer service department organized professional engineers from the technical department, the international business department, the Department of accessories, quality and technology department and other departments to participate in the first meeting of the two sides. Russia's overall evaluation of C&C trucks is durable, strong power and security. In view of the problems need to improve, the two sides exchanged views on the improvement project and date. In life, C&C customer service department sent a person responsible for the Russian technical personnel logistics arrangements to ensure the smooth implementation of the training work.
According to technical training, C&C customer service department, according to the customer vehicle situation, carefully designed courses and arranged professional lecturers for Russian engineers to carry out the training. Training involved: the structure of the vehicle, electrical system principle, brake pipeline and the valve body, engine gearbox axle principle explanation and assembly disassembly, CNG cylinders use and maintenance course.
At the end of the training, service management minister Huang Yudou of C&C Customer Service Department on behalf of C&C issued a certificate to the Russian technical engineers, and welcome them to come to China, come to C&C Trucks once again. Russian students expressed their satisfaction and affirmation to the training arrangements. They said: thanks to China, thanks to C&C Truck!
- Safeguarding by “Core” of Yuchai, Vehicles to Conquer Longest Int'l Road 2018-06-06
- Lovol Successfully Enters Russian Market 2018-03-06
- JAC Held Handover of 6 trucks in Russia Kracnoyarck 2017-11-30
- Truck Hyundai HD35 City Began Its Sales in Russia 2017-11-21
- Sales of Jiefang Trucks in Russia Grew by 304% in the First Three Quarters 2017-10-25
- Japan's Hino Motors to Build Truck Plant in Russia 2017-10-10
- JAC Light-duty Trucks Show in Russian International Commercial Auto Show 2017-09-22
- FAW Jiefang Presents Two Updated Dump Trucks on Russian COMTRANS 2017 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- JAC Put Four Light-duty Trucks on Display at Russia COMTRANS 2017-09-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November