SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: On April 26, 2016, the second day of the Beijing auto show media day, SAIC-Hongyan held a Car Transporter signing ceremony. As the last activity of the Commercial Auto Zone on Beijing auto show media day, the activity component of SAIC-Hongyan was quite high.
Yang Hanlin, general manager of SAIC-Hongyan respectively signed strategic cooperation agreements with ANJI LOGISTICS COMPANY and MINSHENG LOGISTICS COMPANY, that is expected throughout the year to purchase Hongyan GENLYON car transport vehicles up to 1000 units, 2000 car carriers orders were taken successfully which opened a good start for SAIC-Hongyan annual car transport vehicle market.
Anji logistics as the largest, the world's leading third party automobile logistics suppliers, has the vehicle logistics, spare parts logistics, port logistics, shipping and logistics, the international logistics and information technology. Transport vehicles are more than six million vehicles, and the market share rate reached 31.51%.
The brand new intermediate axle car carrier the two companies purchased this time takes SAIC-HONGYAN European technology. The car carrier is developed by synchronizes IVECO technology platform, has the current domestic minimum vehicle height (the height of the vehicle is only 2670mm). The height that upper wing of the vehicle frame off the ground: the front suspension is 826mm and rear suspension is 906mm which fully meet the standards of GB1589 laws and regulations.
- Worldwide Annual Electric Truck Sales May Reach 332,000 by 2026 2017-01-05
- China Paving a Way for Autonomous Trucks 2017-01-05
- FotonDaimler Delivered 1000 Auman ETX to Wanqiang Logistics 2017-01-04
- CHMC TRAGO Won 51 Orders in Qingdao 2017-01-04
- Yuchai Ranks the First on the List of Guangxi Top 100 Innovation Enterprises 2017-01-03
- FAW Won China Best Employer Award 2016 2017-01-03
- The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line 2016-12-26
- Aumark Awarded 2017 China's CV Annual Innovation Truck 2016-12-23
- SINOTRUK New Energy CV Project Settled in Qingdao 2016-12-22
- CHMC TRAGO Awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor” 2016-12-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months