SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: On April 26, 2016, the second day of the Beijing auto show media day, SAIC-Hongyan held a Car Transporter signing ceremony. As the last activity of the Commercial Auto Zone on Beijing auto show media day, the activity component of SAIC-Hongyan was quite high.
Yang Hanlin, general manager of SAIC-Hongyan respectively signed strategic cooperation agreements with ANJI LOGISTICS COMPANY and MINSHENG LOGISTICS COMPANY, that is expected throughout the year to purchase Hongyan GENLYON car transport vehicles up to 1000 units, 2000 car carriers orders were taken successfully which opened a good start for SAIC-Hongyan annual car transport vehicle market.
Anji logistics as the largest, the world's leading third party automobile logistics suppliers, has the vehicle logistics, spare parts logistics, port logistics, shipping and logistics, the international logistics and information technology. Transport vehicles are more than six million vehicles, and the market share rate reached 31.51%.
The brand new intermediate axle car carrier the two companies purchased this time takes SAIC-HONGYAN European technology. The car carrier is developed by synchronizes IVECO technology platform, has the current domestic minimum vehicle height (the height of the vehicle is only 2670mm). The height that upper wing of the vehicle frame off the ground: the front suspension is 826mm and rear suspension is 906mm which fully meet the standards of GB1589 laws and regulations.
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September 2017-10-17
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017 2017-09-07
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months 2017-09-06
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June 2017-07-05
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April