SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show
www.chinatrucks.com: On April 26, 2016, the second day of the Beijing auto show media day, SAIC-Hongyan held a Car Transporter signing ceremony. As the last activity of the Commercial Auto Zone on Beijing auto show media day, the activity component of SAIC-Hongyan was quite high.
Yang Hanlin, general manager of SAIC-Hongyan respectively signed strategic cooperation agreements with ANJI LOGISTICS COMPANY and MINSHENG LOGISTICS COMPANY, that is expected throughout the year to purchase Hongyan GENLYON car transport vehicles up to 1000 units, 2000 car carriers orders were taken successfully which opened a good start for SAIC-Hongyan annual car transport vehicle market.
Anji logistics as the largest, the world's leading third party automobile logistics suppliers, has the vehicle logistics, spare parts logistics, port logistics, shipping and logistics, the international logistics and information technology. Transport vehicles are more than six million vehicles, and the market share rate reached 31.51%.
The brand new intermediate axle car carrier the two companies purchased this time takes SAIC-HONGYAN European technology. The car carrier is developed by synchronizes IVECO technology platform, has the current domestic minimum vehicle height (the height of the vehicle is only 2670mm). The height that upper wing of the vehicle frame off the ground: the front suspension is 826mm and rear suspension is 906mm which fully meet the standards of GB1589 laws and regulations.
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Rolls Off in Nigeria 2017-03-14
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel 2017-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 50 Genlyon Car Transporter Trucks 2017-01-11
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Rolled-off Ceremony Held in Wuxi 2016-11-24
- New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show 2016-11-09
- SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing 2016-10-25
- Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. 2015-11-05
- First Batch Hongyan New Jingang Urban Intelligent Trucks Were Put into Operation in Nanchang 2015-10-13
- Hongyan Team Wins the Third Place of China Truck Games 2015-08-12
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- First Auman EST Super Truck to Roll Off Line
- Foton Delivers 300 View G7 Ambulances to CSFPA
- Cummins Puts More Focus on Improments to Its Mid-range Engines
- BYD Delivers the first 27 Zero Emissions Trucks in USA
- XCMG's Exhibition at CONEXPO-CON/AGG Markes New Start in North America Market
- JAC Light-Duty Trucks received an overwhelming response in Oman
- Jiefang J7 Truck to Be on Trial This Year
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Rolls Off in Nigeria
- First Batch of 50 Beiben Dumpers Exports to Indonesia
- CIMC TONGHUA Delivers Export Semi-trailers to Parkistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Tractors Saw a 234.36% Jump Year-on-Year in February 2017
- Light Truck Gets a Strong Rebound, Increasing by 40% Year on Year
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released