ISUZU TF185 Launched in Yunnan Province
www.chinatrucks.com: In 2016, the brand new ISUZU pickup TF185 launched in Yunnan province. ISUZU TF185 declared its coming with five new features: the new appearance, new color, new interior, new configuration, and new container. Obviously, this new pickup represents ISUZU the latest pickup manufacturing technology and design concepts and also represents the next development trend of pickup products.
It is worth mentioning that the power configuration of this pickup, it can be equipped with Isuzu three power -- 3.0L displacement 4K diesel engine, 2.8L displacement 4J diesel engine and 2.6L displacement 4Z gasoline engine which provide more choices for customers has different demands. In addition, the pickup is redesigned container volume, the bigger cargo can meet more loading needs of users.
The length, width and height of TF185 container are 1840mm * 1470mm * 470mm, beyond that of the mainstream pickup products on the market. Obviously, the longer container gives more flexibility to loading. The main performance is that the pickup can transport longer goods and more goods to improve transport efficiency, which directly leads to the maximization of the value of users’ transportation.
The launch of ISUZU TF185 has a more important significance for ISUZU and the customers. No matter it is the leader or the complication, its launch hit the pickup market again.
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September 2019-11-13
- SAIC Motor Launches MG Extender Pickup in Thailand 2019-08-12
- Huanghai Secures an Order of 1,000 Units Pickups from China Mobile 2019-04-23
- Great Wall Pickup Leads the Sales in January 2019-02-22
- China's Kaiyun Motors to Bring Electric Pickup to U.S. for $8,950 2019-02-15
- JAC T8 Crowned Intelligent Pickup of the Year 2018 2019-01-10
- Great Wall Began Sales of WINGLE 7 Pickup 2018-11-27
- Great Wall Motor Pins Future Growth Hopes on Pickup Trucks 2018-10-12
- JAC T6 Ranks No.3 Among Chinese Pickup Exportation 2018-08-29
- 757 Units Foton Tunland Pickups to be Delivered to State Grid 2018-06-08
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- The Third China Heavy-duty Truck Bo’ao Forum Held in Hainan
- BYD Rolls Off Its New Energy Sanitation Vehicles in Changsha
- SHACMAN Industrial Park Starts Operation
- JAC and Huawei Signed a Comprehensive Cooperation Framework Agreement
- Dongfeng Commercial Vehicle Attends 2019 China Int'l Heavy-duty Truck Fair
- BYD, Anheuser-busch and Nikola Completes First Zero-emission Beer Delivery
- China's Heavy-duty Truck Sales Continue to Climb in November
- XCMG Signed a Strategic Cooperation Agreement with China Unicom on 5G
- Heavy-duty Trucks Sales Expected to Exceed One Million Units Annually
- FAW Jiefang’s New Production Base Starts Construction in Liuzhou
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Heavy Truck Sales in China Hit New Annual High in 2019
- China Sold 518,700 Units Tractors in November
- China Sold 102,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in November
- Dongfeng Medium and Heavy Truck Sales Reached 17,456 Units in November
- China Sold 357,000 Units Commercial Vehicles in October
- Sales of Pickups in Beijing Soared by 539% from January to September
- DFAC Jan-Oct Sales Reached 130,000 Units
- China Oct Heavy Truck Sales Reached 90,000 Units
- China Sold 302,000 Units Trucks in September
- Foton Sold 1,809 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in September