ISUZU TF185 Launched in Yunnan Province
www.chinatrucks.com: In 2016, the brand new ISUZU pickup TF185 launched in Yunnan province. ISUZU TF185 declared its coming with five new features: the new appearance, new color, new interior, new configuration, and new container. Obviously, this new pickup represents ISUZU the latest pickup manufacturing technology and design concepts and also represents the next development trend of pickup products.
It is worth mentioning that the power configuration of this pickup, it can be equipped with Isuzu three power -- 3.0L displacement 4K diesel engine, 2.8L displacement 4J diesel engine and 2.6L displacement 4Z gasoline engine which provide more choices for customers has different demands. In addition, the pickup is redesigned container volume, the bigger cargo can meet more loading needs of users.
The length, width and height of TF185 container are 1840mm * 1470mm * 470mm, beyond that of the mainstream pickup products on the market. Obviously, the longer container gives more flexibility to loading. The main performance is that the pickup can transport longer goods and more goods to improve transport efficiency, which directly leads to the maximization of the value of users’ transportation.
The launch of ISUZU TF185 has a more important significance for ISUZU and the customers. No matter it is the leader or the complication, its launch hit the pickup market again.
- Hyundai Launches a Pickup Truck into U.S. Market 2017-09-05
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Mercedes-Benz Reveals Production X-Class Pickup Truck in South Africa 2017-07-25
- Qingling ISUZU Adds Three Upgrades to IF Pickup 2017-06-19
- First 300 Units of SAIC MAXUS T60 Pickups shipping off to Chile 2017-06-19
- Data Shows China Pickup Builders Move Further into Overseas Market 2017-05-22
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China 2016-12-02
- 56 JAC T6 Pickups Delivered in Tibet 2016-05-19
- 2015 Dakar Rally: Foton’s Final Standings 2015-03-23
- ZX auto secured pickup order in Saudi Arabia 2015-01-30
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April