SHACMAN X3000 Dumpers Launched in China
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 8, SHACMAN Delong X3000 series dumpers Release conference was held in SHACMAN CV Industrial Park under the theme of "Self-dumping king with top quality". Distributors, refitting factories representatives, relative industry chain companies, big customers and press from the whole China attended the conference.
SHACMAN Delong X3000 series dumpers launch ceremony
By vigorously promoting the transformation and upgrading of product structure, SHACMAN totally delivered 52000 units of trucks from Jan to Sep, up by 49% year on year, and market shares increased by 1.5%. Among them, trailers were delivered 33000 units, up by 56% year on year; dumpers were delivered 12000 units, up by 37% year on year; Delong X3000 were sold 17000 units, up by six times year on year even golden version achieved sales of 7000 units and ranked No.1 in the large power market.
SHACMAN Delong X3000 series dumpers
SHACMAN has paid more attention to Delong X3000 dumpers. In product segments, SHACMAN launched Delong X3000 southwest version, Tibet version, mine version, highway transportation version and urban construction muck version to meet the different requirements of customers.
Key handover ceremony for the first one hundred SHACMAN Delong X3000 series dumpers
With the development of the market, customers have changed their mind to the product, and paid more attention to the dynamic, intelligent, comfort and reliability. X3000 dumpers mixed high quality and intelligent perfectly, and create customers value according to their requirements. In the conference, SHACMAN won hundreds of dumpers orders from some transportation companies.
Quality assurance is worthy of your trust
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units 2017-02-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma 2017-02-16
- Jiefang, SHACMAN and SINOTRUK Tell You the Development Trend of Future Truck 2017-02-10
- SC-Cloud Co-produced by SHACMAN and Xi’an Cummins Launching Officially 2017-02-07
- Delong L3000 Launched on the SHACMAN Business Annual Meeting 2017 2016-12-19
- SHACMAN Heavy Truck X3000 Entered into Nanchang and Won 25 Orders 2016-12-14
- SHACMAN Orders Break through 20000 in November 2016-12-02
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- SHACMAN Orders Breakthrough 15000 Units in October 2016-11-02
- SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight 2016-10-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Mercedes-Benz Starts Small Series Production of All-electric Urban eTruck and Tr
- Chenglong H7 Become Popular for Beauty and Strength
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units
- 2017 Discovery Trust---China Truck User Research & Awarding Ceremony to be Held
- CHMC QTc Light Truck Expected to Launch in June
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016