Allison Selected by ReTech to Provide Transmissions for a Growing Variety of Specialty
www.chinatrucks.com:BEIJING – Allison Transmission has been selected by ReTech, a leading Korean road equipment manufacturer, to expand the number of fully automatic transmissions it supplies for the company’s speciality vehicles.
Founded in 1994, ReTech is Korea’s largest manufacturer of multipurpose road management vehicles and winter service vehicles. It has led the way in replacing expensive imports with their own independently-developed equipment. ReTech is currently developing or manufacturing more than 60 types of specialty vehicles.
Allison Transmission 2000s
“For more than 15 years, ReTech has dedicated itself to research and development of new products to help the government and companies more efficiently maintain roads and road facilities,” said Hyeok-jae Lee, technology director for ReTech. “Allison fully automatic transmissions live up to the values that we pursue, including efficiency, reliability and highest possible value for customers.”
Multipurpose road management vehicles are ReTech’s core products and are the only Korean vehicles capable of maintaining roads through all four seasons. A flat device at the front of the vehicle can be used to wash and clean during the summer, and remove snow in winter. The runway snow removal equipment can swiftly remove heavy snow from runways, taxiways and moorings.
Until recently, Allison had primarily supplied its fully automatic transmissions for ReTech’s multipurpose road management vehicles. However, as a result of their many benefits, ReTech now uses Allison products in more of its vehicles, including road surface sweepers, runway snow removal equipment, vacuum trucks for runways, and communication vehicles.
ReTech is using Allison fully automatic transmissions in more types of vehicles
“Domestic demand for specialized vehicles for road management and cleaning is burgeoning,” said Kyoung-mee Lee, country manager for Allison Transmission. “We are receiving more and more inquiries about Allison products, which maximize productivity and efficiency. We are proud to expand our relationship with ReTech and help make the urban environment in Korea cleaner and safer.”
The advantages of Allison Automatics are numerous. With an Allison, the driver does not have to manipulate the clutch and shift the gear, which reduces fatigue. An Allison also delivers smooth gear shifting and quieter driving, which are major benefits for road management vehicles. Fuel efficiency is increased because the transmission optimally accounts for cargo load, ground evenness and sloping, and operating conditions. Additionally, time and money spent on maintenance are greatly reduced because the transmission only requires periodic oil and filter changes.
- Worldwide Annual Electric Truck Sales May Reach 332,000 by 2026 2017-01-05
- China Paving a Way for Autonomous Trucks 2017-01-05
- FotonDaimler Delivered 1000 Auman ETX to Wanqiang Logistics 2017-01-04
- CHMC TRAGO Won 51 Orders in Qingdao 2017-01-04
- Yuchai Ranks the First on the List of Guangxi Top 100 Innovation Enterprises 2017-01-03
- FAW Won China Best Employer Award 2016 2017-01-03
- The 40000th JAC GALLOP Rolled Off the Production Line 2016-12-26
- Aumark Awarded 2017 China's CV Annual Innovation Truck 2016-12-23
- SINOTRUK New Energy CV Project Settled in Qingdao 2016-12-22
- CHMC TRAGO Awarded “the 2017 Annual Tractor” 2016-12-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pickup Manufacturers See Opportunity in China
- 10 Scania G440 Delivered to Vonbbon Logistics
- 300 JAC Trucks Delivered to La Guardia Nacional de Venezuela
- CAMC 8X2 Chassis Minimum Weight Reaches 8.7 Tons
- JAC Frison Sales Go higher in the Overseas Market
- ZOOMLION 4.0 Product Portfolio Showed in bauma 2016
- SINOTRUK Wangpai Won Orders of 46 Intelligent Green Muck Trucks in Chengdu Appra
- XCMG Signed 200 Orders with Malaysian Customer to be the Biggest Winner in bauma
- WAW DITO Launched and Gained Orders of 6800 Trucks
- JAC GALLOP Leading the New Boom of Car Transporter Market
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Sales Ranking of Light Truck (including LFN) Manufacturers in November
- The Sales Report of Medium Trucks in November Released
- The Sales Report of Heavy Trucks in November Released
- Dongfeng Light Trucks Climbed 45% in November
- Light Trucks Sales in October Ranking Released
- Lifan Ranked No.1 in the October Medium Trucks Sales Ranking
- Heavy Trucks Market Patter to Be Formed in the End of 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Report of October Released
- Heavy Truck Market Had a Good Performance in October
- CNG Heavy Truck Market Rose for the Three Consecutive Months