Allison Selected by ReTech to Provide Transmissions for a Growing Variety of Spe
www.chinatrucks.com:BEIJING – Allison Transmission has been selected by ReTech, a leading Korean road equipment manufacturer, to expand the number of fully automatic transmissions it supplies for the company’s speciality vehicles.
Founded in 1994, ReTech is Korea’s largest manufacturer of multipurpose road management vehicles and winter service vehicles. It has led the way in replacing expensive imports with their own independently-developed equipment. ReTech is currently developing or manufacturing more than 60 types of specialty vehicles.
Allison Transmission 2000s
“For more than 15 years, ReTech has dedicated itself to research and development of new products to help the government and companies more efficiently maintain roads and road facilities,” said Hyeok-jae Lee, technology director for ReTech. “Allison fully automatic transmissions live up to the values that we pursue, including efficiency, reliability and highest possible value for customers.”
Multipurpose road management vehicles are ReTech’s core products and are the only Korean vehicles capable of maintaining roads through all four seasons. A flat device at the front of the vehicle can be used to wash and clean during the summer, and remove snow in winter. The runway snow removal equipment can swiftly remove heavy snow from runways, taxiways and moorings.
Until recently, Allison had primarily supplied its fully automatic transmissions for ReTech’s multipurpose road management vehicles. However, as a result of their many benefits, ReTech now uses Allison products in more of its vehicles, including road surface sweepers, runway snow removal equipment, vacuum trucks for runways, and communication vehicles.
ReTech is using Allison fully automatic transmissions in more types of vehicles
“Domestic demand for specialized vehicles for road management and cleaning is burgeoning,” said Kyoung-mee Lee, country manager for Allison Transmission. “We are receiving more and more inquiries about Allison products, which maximize productivity and efficiency. We are proud to expand our relationship with ReTech and help make the urban environment in Korea cleaner and safer.”
The advantages of Allison Automatics are numerous. With an Allison, the driver does not have to manipulate the clutch and shift the gear, which reduces fatigue. An Allison also delivers smooth gear shifting and quieter driving, which are major benefits for road management vehicles. Fuel efficiency is increased because the transmission optimally accounts for cargo load, ground evenness and sloping, and operating conditions. Additionally, time and money spent on maintenance are greatly reduced because the transmission only requires periodic oil and filter changes.
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics 2017-02-16
- Stuttgart Airport Operates Germany’s First Magirus Superdragon X8 with Two All 2017-02-06
- Allison Automatics Demonstrate Their Advantages in Snowy, Difficult Terrain 2016-11-23
- Allison Transmission Selected Again by Servair for Its Newest Airport Service Ve 2016-05-10
- Allison Transmission Backs Jereh’s Complete Oil & Gas Solutions 2016-04-12
- Allison Transmission to Highlight Oil Field Series? at CIPPE 2016 2016-03-23
- Allison Transmission Improves Efficiency and Performance for Wreckers 2016-02-23
- S?o Paulo firefighters renew fleet with Allison fully automatic transmission-equipped trucks 2015-12-16
- Allison Transmission Drives New Hino FE Model Line-up 2015-08-04
- Allison Transmission Provides Safe, Efficient Solution for Sanitation Trucks 2015-07-29
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released