Allison Selected by ReTech to Provide Transmissions for a Growing Variety of Spe
www.chinatrucks.com:BEIJING – Allison Transmission has been selected by ReTech, a leading Korean road equipment manufacturer, to expand the number of fully automatic transmissions it supplies for the company’s speciality vehicles.
Founded in 1994, ReTech is Korea’s largest manufacturer of multipurpose road management vehicles and winter service vehicles. It has led the way in replacing expensive imports with their own independently-developed equipment. ReTech is currently developing or manufacturing more than 60 types of specialty vehicles.
Allison Transmission 2000s
“For more than 15 years, ReTech has dedicated itself to research and development of new products to help the government and companies more efficiently maintain roads and road facilities,” said Hyeok-jae Lee, technology director for ReTech. “Allison fully automatic transmissions live up to the values that we pursue, including efficiency, reliability and highest possible value for customers.”
Multipurpose road management vehicles are ReTech’s core products and are the only Korean vehicles capable of maintaining roads through all four seasons. A flat device at the front of the vehicle can be used to wash and clean during the summer, and remove snow in winter. The runway snow removal equipment can swiftly remove heavy snow from runways, taxiways and moorings.
Until recently, Allison had primarily supplied its fully automatic transmissions for ReTech’s multipurpose road management vehicles. However, as a result of their many benefits, ReTech now uses Allison products in more of its vehicles, including road surface sweepers, runway snow removal equipment, vacuum trucks for runways, and communication vehicles.
ReTech is using Allison fully automatic transmissions in more types of vehicles
“Domestic demand for specialized vehicles for road management and cleaning is burgeoning,” said Kyoung-mee Lee, country manager for Allison Transmission. “We are receiving more and more inquiries about Allison products, which maximize productivity and efficiency. We are proud to expand our relationship with ReTech and help make the urban environment in Korea cleaner and safer.”
The advantages of Allison Automatics are numerous. With an Allison, the driver does not have to manipulate the clutch and shift the gear, which reduces fatigue. An Allison also delivers smooth gear shifting and quieter driving, which are major benefits for road management vehicles. Fuel efficiency is increased because the transmission optimally accounts for cargo load, ground evenness and sloping, and operating conditions. Additionally, time and money spent on maintenance are greatly reduced because the transmission only requires periodic oil and filter changes.
- Conghua Selects Allison Transmissions for New Sanitation Trucks 2017-10-27
- Allison Transmission announces xFE models for 1000 Series™ and 2000 Series™ 2017-10-20
- Allison Introduces Next GEN of Technology for Fully Automatic Transmission 2017-10-09
- Terberg Electric Truck Uses Allison Transmission, Launch with GCW up to 65 Tons 2017-09-12
- Waste Disposal Company Improves Driver Safety and Productivity with Allison 2017-07-18
- WOMA High-pressure Water Cleaner with an Allison Transmission Offers More Power 2017-07-07
- Allison Automatic Transmissions Superior for City Distribution 2017-06-13
- World's First Allison-equipped Factory MAN Truck Begins Service 2017-06-07
- Allison Transmission announces FuelSense® 2.0 with DynActive™ Shifting 2017-04-20
- Allison and Sinotruck to Evaluate Strategic Partnership 2017-04-19
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April