SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight
www.chinatrucks.com: SHANCMAN Delong M3000 6×4 trailer is on hot sale with its high quality and light weight.
1. Safe and reliable driving cab
The driving cab sheet metal thickness is 0.2mm better than the same competing products. Safety and sealing performance is 15% higher than the industry similar competing products.
2. Spacious and comfortable sleeper
The width of new sleeper is 840mm, 150mm wider than the industry similar competing products. Airbag seat and waist support, comfort performance has exceeded the sleeper width of the industry's most high-end models.
3. Damping effect like a car
Driver's cab with four point air bag suspension and transverse shock absorber, long front spring is 1650mm which is 300mm longer than the industry similar competing products to reduce the road bumps.
4. Engine accessory wiring are all bundle up, gas circuit and oil-way are proper redistribution.
Reduce the vehicle weight：
1. Light weight front shaft and rear axle, reduce weight of 130kg.
2. Weichai engine is lightweight designed and optimization, which can reduce weight of 60kg.
3. The whole vehicle uses high-quality lightweight rims and aluminum alloy outlet air line, that has weight reduction of 90kg.
4. Spring and all brackets use new materials to design, and reduce weight of 80kg.
According to above upgrading and optimization, M3000 6×4 trailer is to be created as the most lightweight truck in the industry.
SHACMAN Delong M3000
- SHACMAN X3000 Launched in Middle East and Won Order of 30 Units 2017-02-21
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma 2017-02-16
- Jiefang, SHACMAN and SINOTRUK Tell You the Development Trend of Future Truck 2017-02-10
- SC-Cloud Co-produced by SHACMAN and Xi’an Cummins Launching Officially 2017-02-07
- Delong L3000 Launched on the SHACMAN Business Annual Meeting 2017 2016-12-19
- SHACMAN Heavy Truck X3000 Entered into Nanchang and Won 25 Orders 2016-12-14
- SHACMAN Orders Break through 20000 in November 2016-12-02
- The First SHACMAN Methanol Heavy Truck Launched in Kunshan CV Expo 2016-11-08
- SHACMAN Orders Breakthrough 15000 Units in October 2016-11-02
- SHACMAN Dumpers with Hyva Alfa System Exported to Burma 2016-10-11
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Pakistan Reader to Purchase 16 Dumper Trucks
- Philine Reader Purchasing Sichuan Hyundai Trago Trucks
- Mexico Reader Seeking Chinatrucks for FAW Truck Parts
- XCMG Eye US Market at CONEXPO
- FAW Exported Products Thumbed up by Overseas Clients
- Chinese truck makers Aim to Penetrate Further in Pakistan
- China truck Manufacturers Set to Shake Up Australian Market
- Sinotruck and Jinzhou Port Signed Long-term Cooperation Agreement
- SITRAK Sees a 598% Year-on-Year Growth in February
- FAW Jiefang Signs Agreement with Continental AG
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016