SHACMAN Delong M3000 on Hot Sale with its High Quality and Light Weight
www.chinatrucks.com: SHANCMAN Delong M3000 6×4 trailer is on hot sale with its high quality and light weight.
1. Safe and reliable driving cab
The driving cab sheet metal thickness is 0.2mm better than the same competing products. Safety and sealing performance is 15% higher than the industry similar competing products.
2. Spacious and comfortable sleeper
The width of new sleeper is 840mm, 150mm wider than the industry similar competing products. Airbag seat and waist support, comfort performance has exceeded the sleeper width of the industry's most high-end models.
3. Damping effect like a car
Driver's cab with four point air bag suspension and transverse shock absorber, long front spring is 1650mm which is 300mm longer than the industry similar competing products to reduce the road bumps.
4. Engine accessory wiring are all bundle up, gas circuit and oil-way are proper redistribution.
Reduce the vehicle weight：
1. Light weight front shaft and rear axle, reduce weight of 130kg.
2. Weichai engine is lightweight designed and optimization, which can reduce weight of 60kg.
3. The whole vehicle uses high-quality lightweight rims and aluminum alloy outlet air line, that has weight reduction of 90kg.
4. Spring and all brackets use new materials to design, and reduce weight of 80kg.
According to above upgrading and optimization, M3000 6×4 trailer is to be created as the most lightweight truck in the industry.
SHACMAN Delong M3000
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- China LNG Group Introduces 50 Units SHACMAN LNG Trucks 2017-08-09
- SHACMAN, SINOTRUK and Beiben Show up As PLA Marks the 90th Birthday 2017-08-02
- Nigeria Dangote Chooses Shacman Heavy Duty Trucks for Oil Refinery Project 2017-08-02
- Top Three Best-Selling Heavy Trucks in First Half of 2017 2017-07-11
- SHACMAN Delong M300 Rolls Off Assembly Line 2017-06-26
- SHACMAN's First CKD Project in West Africa Complete Successfully 2017-06-22
- 7 Heavy Truck Enterprises to Split the 50 bn Market Cake in Logistics Industry 2017-06-08
- SHACMAN Heavy Trucks Show up in 2017 Silk Road International Expo 2017-06-07
- SHACMAN Delivers 50 Trucks to Its Pakistan Customer 2017-06-02
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April