Dongfeng and Cummins Co-produced “Genesis” Truck
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng and Cummins has cooperated for 30 years, and in the new start, there will be new changes.
On October 20, the cooperation project between “Genesis” truck and new generation ISZ engine was started on the 30 anniversary celebration of Dongfeng and Cummins win-win cooperation.
It is known that “Genesis” truck is a smart high efficiency truck product with high technique and advanced technology designed by Dongfeng. It is aimed at setting a new model in commercial vehicles industry and carrying on the technology breakthrough on high efficiency, low carbon and environment protection.
The base truck model of “Genesis” is Dongfeng Tianlong flagship, but the power performance is totally different from the original one. The truck will be equipped with the newest Cummins ISZ diesel engine, that the new engine can upgrade 6-10% thermal efficiency based on meeting the national six emission standard. The lightweight of the truck is obviously increased that in the specified road and working conditions, Travel cycle freight efficiency will be increased by 45%. The fuel consumption is reduced by 30% compared to the base trucks.
Dongfeng expressed that “Genesis” trucks also has strong competitiveness in electric accessories, intelligent cruise control, tire pressure holding system, the rear spoiler and other aspects.
Dongfeng also revealed that the “Genesis” truck is still in a series of testing and research and development, and the final delivery time may be in 2020, followed by the timetable of national VI emission standard implement.
- Dongfeng Secured Another Order for 40 Dongfeng KX from Best Express 2018-08-10
- Dongfeng Captain Built for City Delivery 2018-08-03
- 200 Units Dongfeng ZD30 Engines Delivered to Vietnam for Operation 2018-07-19
- Dongfeng Plans to Expand Vehicle Lineup for the Korean Market 2018-07-11
- 12 Most Valuable Commercial Vehicle Brands in China, 2018 2018-06-25
- Dongfeng Trucks Ready for Ghanaian market 2018-06-22
- Dongfeng Duolika Dewei Series Truck Made its Debut 2018-06-06
- 26 Units Dongfeng Trucks Soon to Start Operation in Tanzania 2018-05-23
- Dongfeng D9 Medium-sized Truck Makes its Debut in Chengdu 2018-05-22
- Dongfeng Truck Makes Entry into West Africa Market 2018-05-21
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- Next Generation of Hino 500 Series to Arrive in Australia
- Foton Motor Involved in Cave Rescue Mission in Chiang Rai, Thailand
- 60.218 Billion! XCMG Ranks the First among “China’s 500 Most Valuable Brands
- JMC Looks to Boost Aussie Dealer Network
- India’s First Lithium-ion Battery Project Set to Get Underway
- Volvo Group Upbeat on Chinese Market
- XCMG Turkey Co., Ltd. and Spare Parts Center Opened in Ankara
- XCMG E-commerce Platforms Revolutionize the Supply Chain and Industrial Ecology
- Shacman Initial Sales in Jamaica Outperform Expectations
- Volvo Pushes Forward With Electric Trucks
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- SAIC Hongyan Sold Over 40,000 Units Trucks from January to July
- Jiefang Heavy-duty Truck Sales Volume Reached 165,000 Units in H1 2018
- China's Commercial Vehicle Sales Reached 399,500 Units in June
- Truck Sales Exceeds Two Million Units in H1 2018
- JAC Hit Record High of 110,000 Units in Light-duty Truck Sales in H1,2018
- FAW Jiefang’s Medium-and Heavy-duty Truck Enjoys 20.9% YOY Growth in June
- Best-Selling Pickup Trucks in China--May 2018
- SAIC Hongyan Sold 559,800 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in January-May
- China Truck Makers Saw Strong Sales in May
- China Sold 162,414 Units Light Trucks in November