Dongfeng and Cummins Co-produced “Genesis” Truck
www.chinatrucks.com: Dongfeng and Cummins has cooperated for 30 years, and in the new start, there will be new changes.
On October 20, the cooperation project between “Genesis” truck and new generation ISZ engine was started on the 30 anniversary celebration of Dongfeng and Cummins win-win cooperation.
It is known that “Genesis” truck is a smart high efficiency truck product with high technique and advanced technology designed by Dongfeng. It is aimed at setting a new model in commercial vehicles industry and carrying on the technology breakthrough on high efficiency, low carbon and environment protection.
The base truck model of “Genesis” is Dongfeng Tianlong flagship, but the power performance is totally different from the original one. The truck will be equipped with the newest Cummins ISZ diesel engine, that the new engine can upgrade 6-10% thermal efficiency based on meeting the national six emission standard. The lightweight of the truck is obviously increased that in the specified road and working conditions, Travel cycle freight efficiency will be increased by 45%. The fuel consumption is reduced by 30% compared to the base trucks.
Dongfeng expressed that “Genesis” trucks also has strong competitiveness in electric accessories, intelligent cruise control, tire pressure holding system, the rear spoiler and other aspects.
Dongfeng also revealed that the “Genesis” truck is still in a series of testing and research and development, and the final delivery time may be in 2020, followed by the timetable of national VI emission standard implement.
- 23 Units Dongfeng Light-duty Trucks Started Operation in Hunan 2017-10-11
- Dongfeng and Volvo Put their First VT14-Speed Transmission into Batch Production 2017-09-22
- Dongfeng Trucks Makes a Successful Entry into the Russian market 2017-09-20
- Dongfeng Partners with Knorr-Bremse to Develop AMTs for Trucks in China 2017-09-12
- Dongfeng Cummins New Generation ISZ Engine Successfully Ignited 2017-09-05
- Dongfeng Cargo Truck with DDi Engine Coming to Suzhou 2017-08-24
- First Dongfeng Yufeng High-end Pickup P16 Makes its Debut in Kunming 2017-08-22
- Dongfeng Liuzhou Motor Be a Real Winner at China Truck Racing Championship 2017-08-02
- Dongfeng Opens First Flagship Store in Russia 2017-07-31
- Dongfeng Ranks 68th in Fortune Global 500 2017-07-28
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April