SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 22, thousands of SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500 were ready to delivery in Chongqing. Leaders from SAIC-Hongyan, big customers, distributors and press all over the country witnessed this moment together.
Based on C100 and M100 product, Genlyon C500 is researched and developed by IVECO vehicle technology. Compared to 100 series, power, safety, comfort, service and value are all improved and promoted.
Key Handover Ceremony
1. Power Chain Upgrading Comprehensively
Equipped with CURSOR and SAIC power, output is from 7L to 13L that can meet any construction requirements. Lightweight drive axle uses Italian FTP technology and grinding technology with advantages of low voice, high loading and wide speed ratio. The operation efficiency is higher and the load capacity is stronger.
The classic 12 gear transmission can effectively meet the needs of various modification, less gear makes it easy to operate.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500 to be delivered
2. Safety Performance get Enhanced and Upgrading
The whole system of Genlyon C500 comes equipped with a standard ABS system, which can be extended WABCO world famous EBL, ESC and other security features to make the truck driving more stable and safe. Adopting the new generation air processing unit (APU) integrated air dryer, the four circuit protection valve and the pressure limiting valve alike. Unique switch time structure can achieve the regeneration function, and has a better filtering effect; the braking performance has been comprehensive upgraded.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500
3. Comfort Promoted and Improved
500 series further widen the sleeper size, adjust the height and use the fabric interior that is durable and easy to clean. It make the occupants sit and sleep more comfortable and hence win the reputation of "Genlyon Hotel". Cab optimization of four suspension design, equipped with four airbags suspension and a new, lightweight balanced suspension system, that can effectively reduce road jolt, make driving and riding more comfortable and smooth.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500
4. Fast and Upgrading Service
SAIC-Hongyan SPM information management system issued officially. The system carried out a comprehensive upgrade revision based on the advantages of the original VEI system. Spare parts are supplied more timely, parts quality is more reliable. Intelligent aftermarket parts management system provides a strong guarantee for the parts of the 500 series of products.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500
5. High Values after Upgrading
Gen-star system is a standard configuration of the 500 series products that can effectively meet the needs of users, providing transportation process analysis and facilitating users to set up their own fleet management platform to maximize the value of the vehicle.
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Rolls Off in Nigeria 2017-03-14
- SAIC Maxus Sold 3,147 Units Vehicles in February, Up by 10% Year-on-Year 2017-03-03
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel 2017-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 50 Genlyon Car Transporter Trucks 2017-01-11
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Rolled-off Ceremony Held in Wuxi 2016-11-24
- New Genlyon C500 is well loved on the Northwest Debut Show 2016-11-09
- SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show 2016-04-27
- Hongyan’s sending two GENESIS models to Wuhan Commercial Vehicle Exhibition. 2015-11-05
- First Batch Hongyan New Jingang Urban Intelligent Trucks Were Put into Operation in Nanchang 2015-10-13
- Hongyan Team Wins the Third Place of China Truck Games 2015-08-12
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- First Auman EST Super Truck to Roll Off Line
- Foton Delivers 300 View G7 Ambulances to CSFPA
- Cummins Puts More Focus on Improments to Its Mid-range Engines
- BYD Delivers the first 27 Zero Emissions Trucks in USA
- XCMG's Exhibition at CONEXPO-CON/AGG Markes New Start in North America Market
- JAC Light-Duty Trucks received an overwhelming response in Oman
- Jiefang J7 Truck to Be on Trial This Year
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan CKD Heavy-duty Truck Rolls Off in Nigeria
- First Batch of 50 Beiben Dumpers Exports to Indonesia
- CIMC TONGHUA Delivers Export Semi-trailers to Parkistan
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Tractors Saw a 234.36% Jump Year-on-Year in February 2017
- Light Truck Gets a Strong Rebound, Increasing by 40% Year on Year
- FAW Has the Highest Growth among Top 10 CV Company in January
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released