SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 22, thousands of SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500 were ready to delivery in Chongqing. Leaders from SAIC-Hongyan, big customers, distributors and press all over the country witnessed this moment together.
Based on C100 and M100 product, Genlyon C500 is researched and developed by IVECO vehicle technology. Compared to 100 series, power, safety, comfort, service and value are all improved and promoted.
Key Handover Ceremony
1. Power Chain Upgrading Comprehensively
Equipped with CURSOR and SAIC power, output is from 7L to 13L that can meet any construction requirements. Lightweight drive axle uses Italian FTP technology and grinding technology with advantages of low voice, high loading and wide speed ratio. The operation efficiency is higher and the load capacity is stronger.
The classic 12 gear transmission can effectively meet the needs of various modification, less gear makes it easy to operate.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500 to be delivered
2. Safety Performance get Enhanced and Upgrading
The whole system of Genlyon C500 comes equipped with a standard ABS system, which can be extended WABCO world famous EBL, ESC and other security features to make the truck driving more stable and safe. Adopting the new generation air processing unit (APU) integrated air dryer, the four circuit protection valve and the pressure limiting valve alike. Unique switch time structure can achieve the regeneration function, and has a better filtering effect; the braking performance has been comprehensive upgraded.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500
3. Comfort Promoted and Improved
500 series further widen the sleeper size, adjust the height and use the fabric interior that is durable and easy to clean. It make the occupants sit and sleep more comfortable and hence win the reputation of "Genlyon Hotel". Cab optimization of four suspension design, equipped with four airbags suspension and a new, lightweight balanced suspension system, that can effectively reduce road jolt, make driving and riding more comfortable and smooth.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500
4. Fast and Upgrading Service
SAIC-Hongyan SPM information management system issued officially. The system carried out a comprehensive upgrade revision based on the advantages of the original VEI system. Spare parts are supplied more timely, parts quality is more reliable. Intelligent aftermarket parts management system provides a strong guarantee for the parts of the 500 series of products.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500
5. High Values after Upgrading
Gen-star system is a standard configuration of the 500 series products that can effectively meet the needs of users, providing transportation process analysis and facilitating users to set up their own fleet management platform to maximize the value of the vehicle.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel 2017-02-17
- SAIC Hongyan Delivers 50 Genlyon Car Transporter Trucks 2017-01-11
- SAIC MAXUS T60 Rolled-off Ceremony Held in Wuxi 2016-11-24
- Epoch-making SAIC MAXUS T60 Debut in Guangzhou Auto Show 2016-11-17
- SAIC-HONGYAN Won Big Orders on Beijing Auto Show 2016-04-27
- SAIC-IVECO Hongyan Genlvon Trucks Export to Africa 2015-08-10
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles in May 2015-06-09
- SIH Dumper with National 4 Emission Introduction Meeting in Guizhou 2015-05-18
- Sales of SAIC Commercial Vehicles: 7785 NAVECO Trucks and 883 SIH Trucks 2015-05-15
- Hongyan Starts 50-year Anniversary Events 2015-04-23
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- SAIC to Open its Second Overseas Technology Hub in Israel
- Production and Marketing of the Yuchai Engine Surge in the First Month of 2017
- High-end Products as the Direction, Liuzhou Motor Develop in Boutique Way
- Mid West Transport Services Benefits from Buying Allison Automatics
- ZEDO 300M Won Orders of 76 Units in Suzhou Launching Conference
- SHACMAN Delivered 34 Trucks to Burma
- Foton Secured an Order of 1,000 Units View Vans
- XCMG Won 10 Million Order in Central Asia
- JMC Kaiyun with Air Brake Coming Soon
- SINOTRUK Ranked among TOP 10 in Automobile Industry Companies for 12 Years
C&C Trucks Co., Ltd.
C&C Trucks Co , Ltd (C&C Trucks), located in Sanshan Economic Development Zone, Wuhu, Anhui Province, a holding company under China International Marine Containers (Group) Co , Ltd (CIMC), is a large heavy truck enterprise integrating the research and development, production
- Mini-truck Sales Ranking Released in January
- Light Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Medium Truck Sales Ranking Released in January 2017
- Heavy-duty Truck Market Had a Good Start in 2017
- Wuling Taking Market Share of 35.59%: 2016 China Micro Trucks Sales Ranking Rele
- SINOTRUK Growth of 35.59%: 2016 China Light Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Lifan Taking 30% of Market Share: China Medium Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- FAW Jiefang Ranked First: China Heavy Trucks Sales Ranking Released
- Heavy Trucks Delivered 732.9 Thousand in 2016
- Truck Manufacturers Sales Ranking in 2016 Released