SAIC-Hoyang Genlyon C500 New Product Debut in Chongqing
www.chinatrucks.com: On October 22, thousands of SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500 were ready to delivery in Chongqing. Leaders from SAIC-Hongyan, big customers, distributors and press all over the country witnessed this moment together.
Based on C100 and M100 product, Genlyon C500 is researched and developed by IVECO vehicle technology. Compared to 100 series, power, safety, comfort, service and value are all improved and promoted.
Key Handover Ceremony
1. Power Chain Upgrading Comprehensively
Equipped with CURSOR and SAIC power, output is from 7L to 13L that can meet any construction requirements. Lightweight drive axle uses Italian FTP technology and grinding technology with advantages of low voice, high loading and wide speed ratio. The operation efficiency is higher and the load capacity is stronger.
The classic 12 gear transmission can effectively meet the needs of various modification, less gear makes it easy to operate.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500 to be delivered
2. Safety Performance get Enhanced and Upgrading
The whole system of Genlyon C500 comes equipped with a standard ABS system, which can be extended WABCO world famous EBL, ESC and other security features to make the truck driving more stable and safe. Adopting the new generation air processing unit (APU) integrated air dryer, the four circuit protection valve and the pressure limiting valve alike. Unique switch time structure can achieve the regeneration function, and has a better filtering effect; the braking performance has been comprehensive upgraded.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500
3. Comfort Promoted and Improved
500 series further widen the sleeper size, adjust the height and use the fabric interior that is durable and easy to clean. It make the occupants sit and sleep more comfortable and hence win the reputation of "Genlyon Hotel". Cab optimization of four suspension design, equipped with four airbags suspension and a new, lightweight balanced suspension system, that can effectively reduce road jolt, make driving and riding more comfortable and smooth.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500
4. Fast and Upgrading Service
SAIC-Hongyan SPM information management system issued officially. The system carried out a comprehensive upgrade revision based on the advantages of the original VEI system. Spare parts are supplied more timely, parts quality is more reliable. Intelligent aftermarket parts management system provides a strong guarantee for the parts of the 500 series of products.
SAIC-Hongyan Genlyon C500
5. High Values after Upgrading
Gen-star system is a standard configuration of the 500 series products that can effectively meet the needs of users, providing transportation process analysis and facilitating users to set up their own fleet management platform to maximize the value of the vehicle.
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September 2017-10-17
- Hongyan Delivered the First Batch of Muck Trucks to Fuzhou Customer 2017-10-12
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August 2017-09-07
- First OEM 4-door Fire Truck Chassis Shines Off at China Fire 2017 2017-09-07
- 27,000 Units of Hongyan Heavy-duty Truck Sold in the First Eight Months 2017-09-06
- SAIC Hongyan Rank 1st in Dumper Market 2017-07-28
- China’s First Hongyan Jieshi C500 Centre-axle Cargo Truck Hits the Road 2017-07-27
- SAIC Hongyan Kingkan M500 8x4 Compound Dumper 2017-07-07
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June 2017-07-05
- SAIC-HONGYAN Receives an Order for 1,000 Units Car Carrier Trailers 2017-06-05
Submit Your Requirements, We Are Always At Your Service.
- VW Wants to Fill the Roads with Electric Trucks and Buses
- Super Truck Loads U.S., China Energy Efficiency Cooperation
- Dayun Heavy-duty Truck on Exhibition at 122nd Canton Fair
- China Heavy Truck Continues to See Strong Sales
- Model Innovation Creates Brand Value, JAC and Volkswagen Cooperation Accelerates
- Deutsche Post DHL Partners with ZF to Deploy Self-driving Delivery Trucks
- Japan Introduces 25-meter Long ISUZU GIGA Full Trailers
- Volvo Introduces LNG Versions of FM and FH Trucks
- Gas Trucks boom in China as Government Curbs Diesel Trucks
- VW Teams Up with Navistar to Introduce Medium-Duty Electric Truck in 2019
C&C Shows Off U550 Tractor at Shanghai Intermodal Asia
At the 4th Intermodal Asia, C&C Trucks, as the only manufacturer of heavy trucks at the Exhibition, brings two new tractor models U550 is among those on show, with advanced K13 engine and 6×4 wheel drive available
- Lifan Ranks among the Top Medium Truck Sales in September
- Hongyan Ranks among the Top Heavy Trucks Sales in September
- China Sold 87,000 Units Heavy-duty Trucks in August
- Sales Volume of China’s Commercial Vehicles Reaches 293,000 Units in July
- Sales Volume of Tractors in June ,2017
- Heavy Truck Sales Expected to Pass 90,000 Mark in June
- Top 10 Sales for Light Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Sales Ranking for Medium Duty Truck in May, 2017
- Top 10 Heavy Duty Truck Builders on the Market in May, 2017
- Natural Gas Truck Sees a Jump of 666% YoY in April